• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Andrew Breitbart has died

....destined to fail as that effort was, because nobody votes for or against a sitting president in his reelection bid based on his past. They do it based on his first term.

Some do, others are ideologues. They'll see perfection and always vote for the fantasy of their partisian choice. In turn that means that they say the first term though a filter that made everything rosy and wonderful.
 
Apologies if it's been posted already, but this is kind of awesome:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301?fullpage

Well, he never indulged in a death threat however he was very good at TRYING to insult people through his Twitter feed. Present company included!

https://twitter.com/#!/AndrewBreitbart/status/140161776523288576

To which I told him I had nothing against the tea party and never said I did. I just think the majority of those involved are mis-educated and misinformed.
 
It's not "awesome," it's sad. Mainly because a lot of this is true.
For the record, that's a pretty good article. Of course the Headline is catchy-slogan-to-appeal-to-the-radical-left, and of course the closing paragraph is let-s-recite-the-beliefs-of-the-liberal-religion.

But the actual content's quite good.
 
To which I told him I had nothing against the tea party and never said I did. I just think the majority of those involved are mis-educated and misinformed.

Their leadership is utterly evil. Whether it was a genuine grass roots movement from the start or whether it was all funded and crafted by the Koch roaches, it is now just a tool of the outer limits of the right wing. When the Koch roaches want them to hit a target, they get on the bus, all full of assurances that they are standing up for freedom and liberty and the usual slate of lies.

The John Birch Society was always opposed to civil rights legislation and workers' rights. They were constantly calling desegregation a Communist plot to destroy American values and culture. They were racist then, and are racist now, to the extent that they still function.

The Koch roaches, in essence, are the JBS today.

If the teatards are not all racists, they are useful idiots providing cover for racists and thugs and rioters like those who kicked the stuffing out of a black pastor in St Louis a couple years ago.
 
Their leadership is utterly evil. Whether it was a genuine grass roots movement from the start or whether it was all funded and crafted by the Koch roaches, it is now just a tool of the outer limits of the right wing. When the Koch roaches want them to hit a target, they get on the bus, all full of assurances that they are standing up for freedom and liberty and the usual slate of lies.

It's your union buddies, not the tea party, that need to bus people in to protests. Sometimes they don't even know what they're protesting, they just show up for the paycheck.
 
It's your union buddies, not the tea party, that need to bus people in to protests. Sometimes they don't even know what they're protesting, they just show up for the paycheck.
Balderdash. The unions are feared by scum like the Koch roaches specificly because they do educate their members.

I heard the same crap out of the mouth of that little fascist toad running Wisconsin into the ditch when the people of his state rose up against him and the legislators that were ramming his programs through.

The truckload of recall petitions is a good indicator that he was talking out of his butt.

You are still stuck with the fact that we have video of prominent right-wing scum participating in violence against union members during the health care reform fight.
 

Good find! That's an honest man there. And I'm glad that he and his buddies got the $60 check. I've seen a couple of left rallies of the "pro immigration" sort, where a large majority of the folks were being paid (and being led around in groups of 30 or so by the old grey haired ponytailed types).
 
That would depend on what the term meant by those using or hijacking it.

Duhh....
 
Let me phrase this another way...

Your parallel is a few racists equals tea party as a few communists equals Obama.

I guess my question is...

Why is it that the subject of communism or socialism is brought up whenever Obama's name is mentioned?

Because an amazing % of republickers are dumber than dirt would be my educated assumption. (And I find that much nicer than the very likely reality
that they are racist nazi's just missing the uniforms and "Gott Mitt Uns" belts.)
 
No.

I'm pretty far left and I think Obama is too far right of center. Dude aint one of mine, but we both subscribe to the basic human values, as opposed to, e.g.,Buchanan.

Marx got a few things right. Racists never have. Schickelgruber offed the only real Aryans he ever met.

If God didn't mean races to mix, why'd he make Halle Berry?
:D:D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom