• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Laura Ingraham doesn't like black women

Like Ingraham, they feel the eating right message from Michelle hints at govt tyranny or communism. And of course they pile on with the "fat butt" comments.

Enough with the fatt butt comments now. I happen to like "fatt butts"!!

...and so does Sir Mix-A-Lot:

 
I thought "explaining" everything and anything by reference to sex went out with the death of psychoanalysis and bell-buttom jeans ca. 1969.
Duh! A lot of things are best attributed to sexual dysfunction until proven otherwise. Ever hear of a gay-bashing closet queer?
 
Enough with the fatt butt comments now. I happen to like "fatt butts"!!

...and so does Sir Mix-A-Lot:

I think it has to do with the fact that we have a First Lady whom a lot of young women and girls actually identify with and who serves as a role model, and whom nearly any boy past the first hormonal swing thinks is HAWT!

That she brings a working-class aesthetic to fashion and glamor, and that she is a Democrat really annoys the snooty matrons and pampered trophy wives who had thought of themseves as the arbiters of such things.

And, on top of that, OMG! She's a NEGRO.
 
One of the reasons I am no longer a liberal is their extremely off-putting contempt, indeed hate, of anybody who disagrees with them in the least, all the while while praising themselves for the toleration and open-mindedness.
Gave me a chuckle. Big-tent conservatives are taking over the planet. :rolleyes:
 
Ahem... I didn't say "Laura Ingraham doesn't like all black women", and I think citing her unwarrented comments about two more than suffices for the plural "women".

Saying "black women" implies a general dislike. Saying "two black women" would be more accurate, but it wouldn't have the smear you are looking for.

Oh Brainster, you're so clever to have caught that. Just like Laura is so clever to comment on how much of a hypocrite Michelle Obama is for having Super Bowl snacks at a Super Bowl party when she has the temerity to suggest that people, especially children, should eat healthier and get more exercise.

You got me!

Yes, I certainly did. Look, regardless of whether you agree with Laura Ingraham's politics or not, she has accomplished a great deal in her life. Bachelor's degree from Dartmouth, law degree from the U of Virginia, very successful radio program. And yet what do you choose to judge her on? Her physical appearance.

Obviously my single post to a forum is much worse than Laura's nearly constant diatribes about that uppity userpers wife caring about children who aren't her own when said pundit obviously cares enough about them to purchase rather than produce her own.

LOL! Boy, how evil that Laura Ingraham is, adopting--oh, excuse me, purchasing--three children. I can see you have little of substance to criticize her on, which is probably why you focus on her looks.

Boy, am I the hypocite.

No comment on Laura's attacks on the first lady or Nikki Minaj?

I didn't listen to the shows in question. I disagree with the complaints about Michelle Obama's Super Bowl menu; as she and others pointed out, this isn't an every day thing. I disagree with her about Michelle's booty because a) from what I can see Mrs Obama seems reasonably trim and b) it's the same thing that you are doing: making the argument about physical appearance.

I see this all the time from supposed tolerant liberals like you and Lefty Sarge. The tolerance disappears if a woman has the nerve to be a conservative; suddenly jokes about how they're trannies or gay or ugly are quite acceptable. How would you react if Laura Ingraham came up with some bit about Michelle Obama being a transsexual. You'd pitch a fit and do a post her about how ugly Laura Ingraham must be a dyke.

So, sorry, you don't get a pass on this one. You're right; you are the hypocrite.
 
Ahem... I didn't say "Laura Ingraham doesn't like all black women", and I think citing her unwarrented comments about two more than suffices for the plural "women".

So you are just saying that there are at least two black women Laura Ingraham doesn't like. You were not implying she doesn't like black women in general with your OP. Really?
 
Ahem... I didn't say "Laura Ingraham doesn't like all black women", and I think citing her unwarrented comments about two more than suffices for the plural "women".
Well you could have just as well said simply "big assed women" instead of "black women" which clearly implies a racial element to the "hate", or you could have said "adult women", or any other of a number of meaningless qualifiers.

Back stepping from your original racist claim noted.
 
One of the reasons I am no longer a liberal is their extremely off-putting contempt, indeed hate, of anybody who disagrees with them in the least, all the while while praising themselves for the toleration and open-mindedness.

In particular, when it comes to Israel, where I am now, there are quite a few "human rights activists" and "left-wing intellectuals" whose views about it are indistinguishable than those of the neo-nazis.

As opposed to seeing every issue as black and white and hating anyone who disagrees , you mean? :rolleyes:
 
Oh Brainster, you're so clever to have caught that. Just like Laura is so clever to comment on how much of a hypocrite Michelle Obama is for having Super Bowl snacks at a Super Bowl party when she has the temerity to suggest that people, especially children, should eat healthier and get more exercise.

I dislike Ingraham as much as you but a tu quoque fallacy is a tu quoque fallacy.
 
Last edited:
Perhaps it's jealously over the fact that First Lady found her an honest man and actually gave birth to her two children rather than purchasing them from a Guatamalan dealer in stolen Mayan artifacts and a Russian oligarch, but she exudes a palpable hatred towards Michelle Obama ever time she myopically focuses on what she's doing wrong.


UnrepentantSinner makes value judgments about people based on their perceived lack of reproductive capabilities.

She adopted children from Guatemala and Russia? That bitch.
 
So, she's gracing Faux News with her slightly less pre-op tranny than Ann Coulter, slightly more nasally bitchy voice ...

There are forum members who might say that using the phrase "pre-op tranny" to disparage Coulter or Ingraham is massively unfair to pre-op trannies. Why does the term spring so readily to mind, and appear so acceptable, in a "liberal" rant against someone else's intolerance?
 
Why does the term spring so readily to mind, and appear so acceptable, in a "liberal" rant against someone else's intolerance?
A suggestion that the Fox Boobs harpies are what they claim to hate, but are just not mentally well-enough adjusted to deal with it?
 
A suggestion that the Fox Boobs harpies are what they claim to hate, but are just not mentally well-enough adjusted to deal with it?

The pre-op tranny thing would have gone right past me if I hadn't already seen you slammed for it recently in exchanges about Anne Coulter. But, once I saw it pointed out it made sense. No one need invoke transgender issues to make her look absolutely horrifying.

I know people who watch Fox just to work up a head of steam - I can't stand it. Pretty much literally. I'd probably take a sledgehammer to a TV to make it stop.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom