The Central Scrutinizer
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2001
- Messages
- 53,099
New t-shirts coming soon, perhaps as early as Friday!
I hope they retain the misspellings.
I hope they retain the misspellings.
Now when my shirt arrives I think I should keep it in the safe. It is a rare object, after all, and may someday belong in the Smithsonian.
The Dolly says we should make up some shirts with the original misspellings on the front, put a picture of a stun gun and "Shirt Intelligently Designed" on the back and use them as a JREF fundraiser...
Why a stun gun?
Does anyone have .jpgs of the shirts saved in their cache? I tried to dig one up last night and couldn't find one on the comp I used this weekend. We should save at least one image for "postiraty".

Why a stun gun?
I sure hope he DOES file with the FEC. If he's sold out of the tees already, I would hate to think we're just contributing to the JD & roofie fund.
That may be true at the level he's at, where one is running for a single office, but oddly enough it's not at the municipal level in Connecticut, owing to minority representation laws. In any office that is part of a committee or commission, only a certain percentage of the office holders can be from one party. In small towns, a committee of three will often get two candidates from one party, and one from the other, running in two slots. The minority candidate takes office even though he loses. If elections for a committee are staggered, and the minority candidate is up for reelection, he'll often be unopposed or run in both parties. The real power in small town politics is the party town committees, where candidates are chosen.When you're in a district dominated by a single party the opposition party has to scrape the bottom of the barrel to field a candidate, if they field one at all.
Where the hell is Teek anyway?
It has arrived! Mis-spellings and all!
Will you be wearing it at TAM?
Absolutely. In fact, I may put off wearing it until then, so you all can see it in pristine condition.
Excellent! I think it will go nicely with a fez.![]()