• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Former Forumite Running For Congress

I hold both Canadian & UK passports. I'm glad that I'm thought to be 'US Americanish', but I'm pretty sure that means I'm still ineligible to vote & to contribute to politicians.

That said, my intention of buying the shirt wasn't to screw him up on some funding controversy. It is just a hilarious shirt.

Sumas, huh? I've been under the Peace Arch many times. I used to live in Seattle, and Vancouver was a wonderful day trip.
 
I really don't care if he's a child molester, as long as he's a nuclear mutant. I'll vote for the nuclear mutant every time. Especially if they support the development of Orbital Death Ray technology. Because that's good for jobs.

:)
 
I ordered my BUZZ0 shirt. And if it comes to me with properly-spelled words on it, I'm likely to send it back. :D
 
Oh yeah, he's a P-hound. He was banned almost four years ago for unremitting creepyness. (At least as far as I can tell. I wasn't a mod then.) And while I don't think a person's private sex life should be the principal reason for voting for someone... well... his "ick factor" is too high for my taste.

What's a P-hound ?
 
There is a joke in there about it takes being a P-hound to know a P-hound. But I'm not going to make it. ;)
 
The Dolly says we should make up some shirts with the original misspellings on the front, put a picture of a stun gun and "Shirt Intelligently Designed" on the back and use them as a JREF fundraiser...
 
Now when my shirt arrives I think I should keep it in the safe. It is a rare object, after all, and may someday belong in the Smithsonian.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom