jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate
I'm in the CT 4th and I assure you that no Republican, no matter what, even Reagan, could get elected around here. The state is that blue.
I hold both Canadian & UK passports. I'm glad that I'm thought to be 'US Americanish', but I'm pretty sure that means I'm still ineligible to vote & to contribute to politicians.
That said, my intention of buying the shirt wasn't to screw him up on some funding controversy. It is just a hilarious shirt.
Sumas, huh? I've been under the Peace Arch many times. I used to live in Seattle, and Vancouver was a wonderful day trip.
I really don't care if he's a child molester, as long as he's a nuclear mutant. I'll vote for the nuclear mutant every time. Especially if they support the development of Orbital Death Ray technology. Because that's good for jobs.
Anon Says:
January 27th, 2012 at 9:44 pm drbuzz0 said:
Yeah… and there’s still no Wikipedia entry.You aren’t notable enough for one, if you won a primary then you might be and definitely would be if you won an election.
His smile is... creepy...
Oh yeah, he's a P-hound. He was banned almost four years ago for unremitting creepyness. (At least as far as I can tell. I wasn't a mod then.) And while I don't think a person's private sex life should be the principal reason for voting for someone... well... his "ick factor" is too high for my taste.
What's a P-hound ?
What's a P-hound ?
Aw man! The t-shirts are gone. The only thing left is a magnet where "prosparity" has been corrected, but "inginuity" is still wrong.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=614349461&colorNo=0&pr=F
Aw man! The t-shirts are gone. The only thing left is a magnet where "prosparity" has been corrected, but "inginuity" is still wrong.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=614349461&colorNo=0&pr=F