• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Former Forumite Running For Congress

Evidence:

Shipping Address:
PO Box XXXX
Sumas, WA 98295
United States
Phone: XXXXXXXXXX

Order Grand Total: $48.81

Order Summary

Order #: 104-3326565-2063436
Shipping Method: Standard:
Item(s) Subtotal: $37.99
Shipping & Handling: $7.00
-------
Total Before Tax: $44.99
Estimated Tax: $3.82
-------
Total for this order: $48.81


1 Sweatshirt $37.99
Sold by : Cafepress Inc.





Have questions about this order? Please click here to contact the seller.To learn more about managing your Amazon Payments orders, please visit our help pages at https://payments.amazon.com


Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks again for using Amazon Payments!
 
I have proudly ordered the long-sleeve T-Shirt. I was thinking of the regular T-shirt, but I decided to splurge and go for the more formal look of a long sleeve T-shirt with multiple mis-spellings.
 
Which is odd, cause I thought that a campaign for public office, is kind of legally required to discriminate thusly when fundraising.

I will be shocked if he gets more than 1% of the vote.



There is this on the site:

Sorry, but we can only accept purchases from US citizens. As these purchases are considered contributions, foreign nationals cannot buy campaign gear from this site


But maybe he screwed that up, too.
 
Should we encourage oversees purchases of his gear, then send the info to the local press or his opposition?



Why no, we should in no way encourage this hilarious blatant violation of US Electoral Laws.
 
Well, I have a US shipping address, but I am most certainly not a US citizen. Oh well. I'm pretty sure the $10 he made off me won't finance a whole lot of momentum.
 
Well, I have a US shipping address, but I am most certainly not a US citizen. Oh well. I'm pretty sure the $10 he made off me won't finance a whole lot of momentum.

remember momentum is mass times velocity. if we assume that money provides the velocity, and the mass is the political weight of the candidate, I don't think donating the entire federal budget to his campaign will produce much momentum.

ETA: IIRC you are a Canadian citizen, so you are still technically and American and even if we restrict to just USA, you are still US Americanish.
 
Last edited:
Horatius said:
Which is odd, cause I thought that a campaign for public office, is kind of legally required to discriminate thusly when fundraising.

I will be shocked if he gets more than 1% of the vote.



There is this on the site:

Sorry, but we can only accept purchases from US citizens. As these purchases are considered contributions, foreign nationals cannot buy campaign gear from this site


But maybe he screwed that up, too.
Maybe ...

I entered an order with a Belgian address, an got to the the Paypal form.
 
I hold both Canadian & UK passports. I'm glad that I'm thought to be 'US Americanish', but I'm pretty sure that means I'm still ineligible to vote & to contribute to politicians.

That said, my intention of buying the shirt wasn't to screw him up on some funding controversy. It is just a hilarious shirt.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom