Jrrarglblarg
Unregistered
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2010
- Messages
- 12,673
Mars is now a US Territory. Like Guam.
Representative Opportunity has been phoning in her votes. Representative Spirit has elected not to run.
Mars is now a US Territory. Like Guam.
Instead of the Napoleon Dynamite 'Vote for Pedro' how about 'Vote for DR BUZZ0' in the same font & style?
I sense a theme for TAM10![]()
His website promises that "apparal" is coming soon. I'm getting a shirt!
Uh oh.... (from Facebook)
Come on people, buck up!!! We need to keep BUZZ0 in the race!
One of my great regrets is that I didn't get to meet this fantastic chap last TAM.
One of my great regrets is that I did.
Wait, maybe I did... Oh god, could he have been THAT guy? I never made the connection before, but I'm bad at remembering faces so I guess it's possible. Um, his behaviour fits the bill.
One of my great regrets is that I didn't get to meet this fantastic chap last TAM.
His website promises that "apparal" is coming soon. I'm getting a shirt!
I'll do it if you do it, Scrut.
His website promises that "apparal" is coming soon. I'm getting a shirt!
I'll do it if you do it, Scrut.
If he sells shirts, I'm buying.
Oh. My. GAWD.
TELL me the misspellings are ironic.
Or something.

I gots me a new sweatshirt on the way!