• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Former Forumite Running For Congress

Uh oh.... (from Facebook)



Come on people, buck up!!! We need to keep BUZZ0 in the race!

A donation of $500 means that he will have extra cash to buy drink for the ladies *insert creepy, awkward smile* at TAM. All for democracy, of course!

A vote for BUZZ0 is a vote for spaghetti in every pot!
 
One of my great regrets is that I did.

Wait, maybe I did... Oh god, could he have been THAT guy? I never made the connection before, but I'm bad at remembering faces so I guess it's possible. Um, his behaviour fits the bill.
 
He is friendable on facebook searching for his Congressman name. DRBUZZ0 strangely turns up no-one.

Alarmingly/interestingly, we share 40+ fb friends.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom