jargon buster
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2009
- Messages
- 4,773
Well then I'll just clarify this thread's not for you.
Ok well I will just clarify that its not your decision if the threads for me or not.
Well then I'll just clarify this thread's not for you.
Ok well I will just clarify that its not your decision if the threads for me or not.
If its tedious , why do you bother?and it's too tedious to pull all the sources/links together.
If its tedious , why do you bother?
I wasn't so sure before but the last line tips me off you're not really an extremely callous and socially comatose person. Rather, I think this is just a a tactic for me, to make me give up and shut up in hopelessness. The last thing you ever wanted to hear about Libya was "the good guys won, yay rebel flag, and all is cool!"
Am I right?
Well, it's not cool. Ignore the thread if you don't want to hear any more about that. It's on you, not me, to enforce your happy little ending.
pssst.. no one cares.
Because my mate set fire to those guys in the shed.
pssst.. no one cares.
But he specifies no rebel crimes and only named one such person, the commander of the Yarmouk base, framed by the rebels to give themselves impunity for another of their slaughters, with the assistance of fakers and easily-duped Human Rights groups.... alleged war criminals from all sides of the recent conflict remain at large, however, and must be brought to justice. Holding these individuals accountable is the most effective way to end impunity and establish the rule of law.
One whom Libyan authorities should detain and hold accountable is Lt. Col. Mansour, who ordered his troops to kill 153 men in late August.
With a team of forensic experts from Physicians for Human Rights, I investigated this massacre by Gaddafi’s 32nd Brigade soldiers. We interviewed four eyewitness survivors as well as one of the alleged perpetrators, conducted medical evaluations of surviving detainees, and assessed the crime scene using forensic methods. … we provide the first comprehensive forensic account of the massacre and produce evidence of torture, rape, and summary executions of these detainees.
But without a lick of work, they were eager within a couple of days to issue an arrest warrant for Khamis over what these two entwined people had said to the media.Anchor: And they were begging to get this investigated interationally.
Ramsay: Absolutely. The ICC was the first thing that the gentleman ["Salim"] who was talking to me in with fantastic English said: please please get this investigated. The ICC is going to have a huge amount of work to do here...
Video - al Farjani speaking in Dr.Rajub's EnglishAfter being briefed on the incident in the warehouse by Salem al Ferjani, the acting Chairperson of the National Missing Persons Commission, the Secretary-General told the group he was profoundly shocked by what he had seen and heard. He said "no one cares."
Isn't there enough on Syria to get you going again? Or can you not make up any CT on that yet?
Another day or two without challenge and I'm calling it won, and taking it to higher levels.
1) There might still be something to come of the pre-shift discussion hereTake it now, why wait?
Its already been said that you are pushing at a open door.
No one here seems to be arguing you are wrong, its just that no one here seems to think anything you can do will make any difference.
If it floats your boat go for it.
Even if there is something you can do it still doesn't matter to me as i have already said I couldn't care less.Nothing I can do is way different from doesn't matter. Even when people try to knock holes in it, the boat stays afloat. No problem there. Cheers.