Grinder
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2011
- Messages
- 10,033
i never said there wasnt interest in the verdict. im saying theres no great interest from people to watch uninterrupted live coverage of the last day. The fact the usa tv channels arnt doing it pretty much confirms it. Ratings rule remember. Like i said i expect the verdict to be live.
I'm surprised you boys arn't running your own webiste with live feed such is your great personal interest in it.
I'm surprised you're posting here.
TV networks make mistakes like any business. Someone made a comment about a live feed. I'm not going back to check the exact words but IIRC it was some level of surprise that no one was doing it. I wouldn't sit and watch it just like I don't watch the thousands of online web casts of the beach, the harbor or some other inane feeds that are on the web 24/7. But I might check it once in awhile like Barbie's tweets.
ETA - remember Heidi?