Those little faces are basically what my GF's face looked like.
Her statement should be quiet, and last at most 60 seconds, or her goose is cooked.Patrick Lumumba
1) called her 'the world’s best actress' in an interview with Britain’s Sunday Times.
2) says: He is living proof of her guilt.
3) says: I went to prison unjustly. I was called an assassin. Who said that? Amanda. I'm the proof that she is involved in the murder.
The 'actress' comment seems particularly timely in view of tomorrow's widely anticipated 'spontaneous declaration'.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2011/10/02/knox-is-world-s-greatest-actress.html
1) the picture swap below:
Bambi seems to me possibly signaling Sollecito something that only the two of them can appreciate.
A "changing face" indeed.
2)RE: Tomorrow. I am far from "certain". Again.."it ain't over til..."
In fact my leanings toward a probable guilty verdict were diminished with:
1) the selection of C&V as 'unbiased' experts
1) the unopposed version of C&V, especially the flying contamination videos
2) some of Judge Hellmann's decisions, e.g no further review of Forensics, etc
3) problems with Mr Curatolo
My leanings toward probable guilty verdict were strengthened
1) some particularly effective focused rebuttal of C&V by equally qualified and more practically experienced experts. Their terribly telling "anything is possible" admission.
2) dalla Vedova's miscues:
2a) about timing of events (corrected after tug on his robe)
2b) shocking admission of:
2b1) Defense error in calling child killer and other jailbird as witness.
(note: the *defense* error; not the Court requirement as argued in length here
2b2) evidence on bath sink faucet that had been widely argued insignificant
3) With small exceptions, my perception of Prosecution Attorneys presenting much stronger case
RE: Reduced sentence:
I am still unsure of the concept of a 'reduced sentence' as even being possible outcome ;
1) Arguments about legal constraints against this have been somewhat contradicted recently.
2) Common sense seems to indicate guilt is guilt.
Like it is not possible to be a 'little bit pregnant'.
Unless some legal way to change charge, murder is murder and guilt is guilt.
RE: Conviction on only some of existing charges.
Not really a consideration, is it?
If murder charge is decided not guilty, time served will cover all the others.
BTW:
ABC News (a.k.a. "Amanda and Edda Forever") cited above, discusses "exoneration" as an outcome.
Great 'supertanker spin' from a PR media briefer to producers,, but really absurd as a legal or even a practical real world 'outcome'.
Cannot say as I blame her. And supposing those female jury members think just like this woman???Those little faces are basically what my GF's face looked like.![]()

However, I also think there will be something said to save face while at the same time keeping Amanda from further harrassment so that she can live her life.
Her statement should be quiet, and last at most 60 seconds, or her goose is cooked.
After seeing the gender make-up of this jury, I'm now bracing myself for a conviction that recommends an increased sentence with several months of solitary confinement. When I first saw that jury photograph, my heart just dropped.
pilot padron,Patrick Lumumba
Yes, I suppose you are correct. But I do not like a certain constellation of events I am seeing:Unlike some others, I'm not willing to make too many overconfident predictions in this case. But I do strongly feel that Hellmann will heavily drive this decision. Remember, he must write the motivations report to which he will give his imprimatur. Hellmann has given the impression that he is a rationalist, and that is the best sign possible for AK and RS.

Her statement should be quiet, and last at most 60 seconds, or her goose is cooked.
Barbie Nadeau
Latest universinet.it poll on verdict. 48% guilty 44% not guilty in Amanda Knox case. Of guilty responses 68% are female.
Although hesitant to predict "with certainty" the outcome tomorrow.
I will go out on a limb and say I think it will be longer than 60 seconds.
I base this on:
1) Her rambling incoherent evasive off topic, very lengthy answers to simple questions while testifying
2) Her rambling, incoherent, poorly constructed 'diary' entries.
3) Her 'not short' gifted confession statement
4) Her Father's comments on contents of her upcoming statement during the Marriott approved interviews
5) The widely mentioned 3 month effort she has dedicated to the statement.
I also personally believe that her statement, which the jurors know is allowed to be, and in fact expected to contain as much as 100% lies will have little effect on their decision
I base this on the fact that the jurors know:
1) Knox is allowed to lie
2) Knox, as any defendant is expected to lie
3) Knox knows that whatever she says, will not be subject to any cross examined or rebuttal.
You are getting extremely dispersive. It is like a branching processs.
Keep it shorter. Select your most important questions.
I might be an outlier here, but I see that as very positive for them. If I lived in Italy, and was not that interested in the details of the case, only what is in the newspapers, I would probably think they are guilty. A poll showing close to 50/50 seems positive to me.
Hellman having lunch AND dinner catered in, as though a bunch of points to deal with
This may mean that they will not have the stomach for it, knowing what is pending.But he did not order breakfast.![]()

Cannot say as I blame her. And supposing those female jury members think just like this woman???![]()
This may mean that they will not have the stomach for it, knowing what is pending.![]()