Explorer
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2003
- Messages
- 1,518
Everything In say say proves your point. I get it. There is no point in discussing anything with you. Ban everything and pack us in cotton wool. You'll be cutting down the maypoles next. Enjoy your eternal life. Cheerio
Where did I imply that I want to ban everything? I am passionate about one particular aspect of public health, namely the air we all have to share, and suddenly, I want to ban everything.
Where did I say ban alcohol? I didn't
Where did I say ban Macdonalds. I didn't
...and so on.
I focus on smoking because many smokers, but not all I admit, are totally selfish pig ignorant gits, who don't give a toss about others who don't smoke and have no nicotine addiction.
Do you get it now? Just smoke well away and upwind from where you have any impact on those who don't wish to join you in your habit.