You have one point Sceptic-PK that I think is correct (if stated not in isolation). Barring any actions from a central bank like the Fed, the total reserves of all banks remains constant. On the other hand, banks do create new money in the form of additions to deposit accounts in order that loans may be repaid. These two statements are not in contradiction.
Say a bank has 10,000 in reserves and 10,000 in deposits. After a loan of 9,000 the bank will have 10,000 in reserves and 19,000 in deposits, plus a new asset of a 9,000 loan. Whenever money is moved around it subtracts from both deposits and reserves in equal measure (your point). On the other hand, in order to repay the 9,000 loan asset, that is why there is the additional 9,000 in deposits (as per my signature quote, what psionl0 and I have been saying, and so on).
The reserves is 10,000, which is equal to the deposits 19,000 minus the loan 9,000.
10,000 = 19,000 - 9,000.
What I am saying Sceptic-PK is that there are two things going on here. I took it before you agreed with my mathematics. I guess that was an incorrect conclusion. Let me put it this way, your point about reserves being constant (barring actions from "The Fed") is correct, but it is half the story.
As for my anti-banking views... I think that is more appropriate for another time.
I really mean this Sceptic-PK, all the best to you! My heart goes out to you.