• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What is the FUNNIEST or MOST ENTERTAINING conspiracy theory?


I'm not sure if I am missing the point of that or what? I certainly agree that you have to be careful when dealing with cops because you never know who the incompetant psychos are. Best to always try to be courteous.

The videos I was talking about though are the ones where it is from a seminar or something where someone (could be anyone really but Menard is a good example) is addressing a crowd or doing a Q&A with a crowd. I've watched loads of them and find them to be higly entertaining.
 
How about this one I received via private message on youtube?

Toys of the Anti-Christ - Prepare your mind for the Coming Strong Delusion!!! :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej63PQ0qdT4

Full message:

prepare your mind for the coming strong delusion
http://fallenalien.com/


Krugman's strange statement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gayFbHxkbg

Other conditioning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6o0-ghYRg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35JWz2MzEC0

Hear anything weird lately?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_57ht7Ob8nc
Get saved while you still can!

Vid description

The current Tech of the Anti-Christ, fulfilling this prophecy...

• "And he had power to give LIFE unto THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST, that the image of the beast should both speak [AUDIO covered in part3], and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast [Christians] should be killed." [Revelation 13:15]

So?
How will he do it?

How will he fulfill this prophecy of causing a living "image" to be "worshiped" worldwide?

We have the technology.
And it's being used today in our skies.

You have to see it to believe it...

OH NOES!! :eek:
 
The thing that always amazes me about the freeman stuff is that the legal system is entirely of human construction (unlike Aliens, bigfoot, ghosts, etc.) and is entirely based on publicly available information (unlike 9/11, JFK, illuminati, etc.) yet people still manage to convince others that there is some conspiracy there. I mean in a way the system has evolved and been designed to prevent the possibility of secret conspiracies. The only thing that gives it enough obfuscation to allow conspiracies is that it is too complicated for some people to understand.
 
For me it's the pop culture ones.

Like this Simpsons episode in 1997 that predicted the 9/11 attacks.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pwhFKRhrHM


Or going further

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZD34t9RQQ

I'm not sure whats funnier that people search through the Matrix to find out Neo's driving licence expired on 09 Sept 01, but they then come with some rational as to why the illuminate do this, which is usually "they're laughing at us".
 
^^ well it's sad NOW. Thanks for that. :p

Remember that satanic cult scare back in the 80s or so? Everyone thought there was some covert satanic Illuminati-type thing that was abducting kids and making them sacrifice rabbits or whatever.

So weird what people are willing to accept.
 
I have to go with FOTL. FOTLers keep getting proved wrong yet they keep declaring victory. They can't even admit that even if they are right, that the PTB is just going to get a lot of guns against them making anything they could be right about incredibly moot.
 
I have to go with FOTL. FOTLers keep getting proved wrong yet they keep declaring victory. They can't even admit that even if they are right, that the PTB is just going to get a lot of guns against them making anything they could be right about incredibly moot.
Just ask them what they would do with someone who withdrew consent in their freeman community.
They always end up saying that the individual has a choice to toe the line or leave.
However they fail to accept the same argument when its flipped back at them.

Yup..its FMOTL for me too......daftest ever conspiracy theory (and dangerous as well)
 
Last edited:
Recently ran into a couple of CT who "questioned" (CT code for doubting something without needing actual facts) the recent Japanese Tsunami/Earthquake. Apparently it was a cover up for the Mossad's pocket nuke strike on the power plant, in retaliation for Japan's intent to sell nuclear power technology to Iran. :rolleyes:
 
Personally, I find nothing humorous about shape-shifting reptoids because I am one (at least that's what my title line tells me), and I know I'm not funny. I do, however, get lots of LOLs any time I read something David Icke has to say! :D
 
It may not be the funniest, but the bar-codes-on-the-backs-of-U.S.-road-signs-are-part-of-the-U.N.-invasion-plans is worth an honorable mention.
 
:eye-poppi Zoinks. ^^That's a new one to me! Bar codes, huh? So I'm guessing Google Streetview will be unavailable during the invasion? :)
 
:eye-poppi Zoinks. ^^That's a new one to me! Bar codes, huh? So I'm guessing Google Streetview will be unavailable during the invasion? :)
IIRC, the militia nuts' claim was when the NWO armies invaded they would of course drive on the wrong side of the road (like all foreigners) and would need the magic bar code info to keep from getting lost!
 
While a total scam, I particularly enjoyed the RFID Tags for US Armed Forces personnel that got it's brief moment in the sun from Alex Jones.
 
I'm with the vote for Icke's Jewish Shape Shifting Lizard Overlords.
 
While a total scam, I particularly enjoyed the RFID Tags for US Armed Forces personnel that got it's brief moment in the sun from Alex Jones.

Oh yes. I forgot about this. Our old buddy Unsecured Coins hoaxing Alex Jones was hilarious.
 
So am I the only one who picked a government sponsored CT?
What other government sponsored/diseminated CTs have you all come across?

MOST ENTERTAINING
The Bennewitz Affair
[qimg]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4383/paulbennewitz.jpg[/qimg]
Not funny at all. Except the computer program given to him by official sources. It's phrases were giberish but funny. Swedes!!
[qimg]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8370/signals.jpg[/qimg]
I wonder who wrote them?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom