• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Why can't whites be as racist as Malcolm X

You can be just as racist as the worst of 'em, you just have to live with the consequences.

Why should there be consequences for being racist?

Should there be consequences for believing in God?
 
Why should there be consequences for being racist?

Should there be consequences for believing in God?

Should there be consequences for being a true cultural Marxist?
 
Thank you for clarifying for me.

To answer your (possibly rhetorical) question, I don't know what else he was supposed to think. Racism is when you take one or several characteristics and apply it to everyone based on skin color or ethnicity. Racism was prevalent back then, I suppose, though I wasn't alive to know.

Though, for example, my white parents protested for and supported racial and gender equality. They did it because it was the right thing to do. They expect no thanks for it or accolades, but it would be nice to be "judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin."

Again:
"The only reason you are White is because you parents were racists."
 
Again:
"The only reason you are White is because you parents were racists."

so someone non racist cannot fall in love with someone of the same "race" or skin colour?
 
Why is that blacks can say they are "proud to be black" and they can strive for racial autonomy of their communities, but whites can not?

Racism to me involves abuse of power. People of color don't have the power, but there is an ability for them to be prejudice. If white nationalists were not predatory, they would not be racist then.

A person of color calling me a cracker doesn't hold the same power as me calling someone the n word.

People who are similar on those types of lines congregate. Race is a true issue.
Simple. Quite literally the phrases (and any movement) associated with "white pride" have been hijacked by nationalist and supremacist. Just as the swastika was hijacked by Nazi's, "white power/pride" has been inextricably linked with nationalism, supremacy and racism.

Also racism, is racism, is racism. Power is not a requirement though i'll admit it CAN effect the dynamics of racism politically and socially.
 
Why should there be consequences for being racist?
That's a good question. I believe in freedom of conscience. You should be able to believe anything you want. I think there should be consequences for advocating racist policies. Racist politicians should not get elected. Racists who propagate and foment hate should be ignored.

Should there be consequences for believing in God?
There should be consequences for advocating ignorance and intolerance.
 
Also racism, is racism, is racism. Power is not a requirement though i'll admit it CAN effect the dynamics of racism politically and socially.
Depends on your usage (definition).

rac·ism


  1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
  2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
  3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
 
Universally? Or are you talking about an isolated sociodynamic phenomenon?

I’m talking about the illegitimacy rate among Blacks in the US today, but you knew that.

Seventy percent, the peak number in 1994, is not isolated.
 
I’m talking about the illegitimacy rate among Blacks in the US today, but you knew that.
I assumed that, why is it important? If it is a phenomenon that is the result of sociodynamics then why even mention it?

Seventy percent, the peak number in 1994, is not isolated.
Isolated to the United States. Regardless, if the phenomenon is culturally based and due in part to oppression and subjugation and has nothing to do with skin color, why mention it?
 
Should there be consequences for being a true cultural Marxist?

Apparently there was in Norway yesterday. Fox News interview some of the survivors at the camp. None of them were Norwegians, all were non-White.
 
Apparently there was in Norway yesterday. Fox News interview some of the survivors at the camp. None of them were Norwegians, all were non-White.
The question was, "should" there be?
 
That's a good question. I believe in freedom of conscience. You should be able to believe anything you want. I think there should be consequences for advocating racist policies. Racist politicians should not get elected. Racists who propagate and foment hate should be ignored.

Please present some appropriate guidelines for a racist politician today. What would you allow him to say or not say?

David Duke is thinking about running for President in the Republican primaries. As Race Commissar what would be the guidelines?
 
Please present some appropriate guidelines for a racist politician today. What would you allow him to say or not say?

David Duke is thinking about running for President in the Republican primaries. As Race Commissar what would be the guidelines?

Not as race commissar, but as a friendly suggestion:

David, don't quit your day job.
 
Please present some appropriate guidelines for a racist politician today. What would you allow him to say or not say?
He can say anything he damn well pleases. I'm a big fan of the First Amendment. I'd gladly fight for the right of any politician to say what the hell they want. Then again, voting is form of speech. I would hope that there are more non-racists than racists and I would hope racists don't get elected.

David Duke is thinking about running for President in the Republican primaries. As Race Commissar what would be the guidelines?
ABSOLUTELY NONE! Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

The only guidelines are free speech and open elections. I trust Democracy. It's not perfect but I'm confident in the long run racists like Duke will never get anywhere in a national election.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom