• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Atlanta Klansman not as clever as he thought

Dengrating and mistreating an evil child-rapist, racist piece of trash HARMS society?

Oh dear LORD.

Repeating what someone else said and expressing surprise or derision isn't the same thing as debating a point, just so you know.

I do think that mistreating a prisoner, even a prisoner who is a monster, harms society. Not necessarily because of what it does to the prisoner, but because of what it does to us if we condone such behaviour.
 
I never cease to be amazed at the depravity of people.

I cannot imagine any circumstance in which the rape of another human being is acceptable. But to find JOY in the act? Would you like to watch it on TV?

Just . . . wow.

I bet you've never been to the back corner of the video store?
 
Yes, you are both right. My situation is not exactly comparable.

I do not think a person should be sentenced to rape. I would enjoy hearing that a child rapist had been raped, whether in prison or out. I still think that rape is wrong and even the rapists who rapes a child rapist is wrong and should also be sentenced. I would still enjoy hearing about it.

I do not think a person should be sentenced to death. I would not enjoy hearing that a killer had been murdered. If someone enjoys hearing that a killer has been murdered, whether in prison or out, I do not think that person is "bad".
 
I'm not a rape supporter any more than I'm a supporter of murder.

that's a little at odds with earlier statements where you've said that if you're a child rapist "you deserve whatever happens to you.", with the implication being that "whatever" includes rape.
 
that's a little at odds with earlier statements where you've said that if you're a child rapist "you deserve whatever happens to you.", with the implication being that "whatever" includes rape.

Yes.

This is where the grey area comes into play.

See - if you're a child rapist, I just don't care one bit what happens to you. This includes anything that can be conjured up by the mind of man. If pocket-holding and a little cell lovin' comes to him, so be it.

ANY OTHER CASE OF ANY OTHER TYPE OF RAPE?

No.
 
I'm going to agree with you. That's funny. He attacked someone, was monumentally outclassed in the attack, and got schooled.

Do you understand why "a man tries to attack someone else and gets knocked unconscious by that person" is different and provokes a different response to "a man rapes a child and is later raped in prison by another rapist"?

But they're similar too. A bad thing happens to a bad man as a direct result of his doing bad things. It's normal to find that both satisfying and funny.

Having said that, I agree with you that if it's within our power to make prisons free of violence of all kinds, including rape, that we should do so.
 
And opinions cannot ever make a person "bad"?

Not really, the opinion may be bad to others, but I think a person should be judged on what they do. Say, a hateful KKK member who also diddles little children. That would make that person pretty bad, no?
 
If society sees nothing wrong with the rape of a victim if the victim "deserved it," no matter the circumstances, the greater victim is society.
 
And opinions cannot ever make a person "bad"?

Well, I must admit that some opinions perhaps make a person bad, such as Fred Phelps.




So I do not consider someone who would enjoy seeing a killer murdered to be bad, even though I would not enjoy it.


I'm a little surprised that the name-calling began with the people who would not enjoy seeing someone hurt for the child-raping that they did.
 
Conversely, what did his granddaughter do to be sentenced by her grandfather to sexual assault? What gave HIM the right to sexually assault her? Where were HER human rights? Where was HIS moral compass?

All he had to do was behave like a normal human being and not go around trying to sexually assault underage girls and he wouldn't be facing this conundrum of his human rights being violated. I have zero sympathy for whatever happens to him in prison and his fate is one that certainly would not want to share. And you know how I'll accomplish that? By not assaulting underage girls. By thinking of other people's rights and such...you know, behaving like a normal human being. I don't need Werner von Braun to draw me a diagram of how to do this.

Michael

And he goes to jail for it. That's his punishment. It's because rape is wrong...period.

Once again, I see no one saying he deserves to be raped. We say we would find it funny.

I don't find rape funny, I don't find rapists funny, I don't find criminals being raped in prison funny, except in the case of a child rapist being raped by someone who is not a child rapist.

Frankly, I don't know if the guy is actually guilty of child rape. But for someone who is guilty of child rape, they should get the sentence handed to them by the judge, and nothing more. If the child rapists happens to get raped by a non-child rapists, whether in prison or out, I would definitely find it funny. Of course, I think the rapist in turn should pay for the crime of raping a child rapist.

I understand that you differ from Noahfence in that you don't think he deserves to be raped, but the two other highlighted sentences seem to be at odds with each other.
 
I guess I can handle it if people think I'm a bad person for enjoying a child rapist get what they gave.

I've also had people think I'm a bad person because I expect them to clean up their dog poop.

ETA: Literally, they called me a "bad person".
 
Last edited:
It is, as it's actually the word I take issue with.

I understand - different strokes for different folks. This is a very touchy subject, and one that is prone to emotion. We all have different views on a great many topics. This is but one of them. That doesn't make you wrong, or me right, or vice-versa.

God willing, one day we won't have to have this discussion because evil like this wouldn't exist.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom