• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM 9 Penn and Teller @Rio

[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|:)
Andriiya||:boxedin:|:boxedin:
bumlet5|||2 row C
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|:)|:)|
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
[/TABLE]
 
That's the third row aisle seat in the left section... right behind me actually. :eek:

I think my tickets are in that neighborhood too... Section 2 Ampersand, row BB, seats 8 & 9. (But the seating chart - the one I've seen, anyway - doesn't say "BB," just "B.")
 
Thanks for that PDF, Andriiya. I couldn't find a link to it anywhere on the ticketing site.

Now it make sense. I'm in seat A2 in section 3&.
 
Thanks for that PDF, Andriiya. I couldn't find a link to it anywhere on the ticketing site.

No problem :)
It is a bit confusing to figure out where your seat is without having a visual reference.
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2 row c
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251 (+1)|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|:)|:)|:)
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/TABLE]

Ok, I think I have this all up to date and accurate.
 
Last edited:
Kevin 251's "plus one" is me. :)

We went to see Penn & Teller on our first Valentine's Day together, 10 years ago!

Felicity
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2 row c
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251 (+1)|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|:)|:)|:)
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||1& A10 A11|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/TABLE]

Just updated my row
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2 row c
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251 (+1)|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|||BB 1 & 2
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheOtherClark||2& A3|
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/TABLE]

I've added you, TheOtherClark.
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2& C8,9
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251 (+1)|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|||BB 1 & 2
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheOtherClark||2& A3|
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/TABLE]

Adjusted to reflect the "correct" seating code.
 
You're just across the aisle and another seat from where I'll be.

Thanks for the seating chart, Andriiya! The one I found (on Penn & Teller's website!) doesn't include rows AA & BB.

(Table updated with my +1's identity revealed...)

[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2& C8,9
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin & Felicity|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|||BB 1 & 2
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheOtherClark||2& A3|
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/TABLE]
 
Thanks for the seating chart, Andriiya! The one I found (on Penn & Teller's website!) doesn't include rows AA & BB.

You're welcome! :)

I don't think much has been done with their website in years, they do most of their updates through Facebook and their personal Twitter accounts I believe.
 
I added my section.
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2& C8,9
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
deBergerac||row A|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin & Felicity|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|||BB 1 & 2
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|3& BB3||
TheOtherClark||2& A3|
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
[/TABLE]
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2& C8,9
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
deBergerac||row A|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||3& A1|
Kevin & Felicity|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|||BB 1 & 2
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|3& BB3||
TheOtherClark||2& A3|
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
[/TABLE]

It seems I'm sitting next to SidBB.
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2& C8,9
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
deBergerac||row A|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||3& A1|
Kevin & Felicity|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|||BB 1 & 2
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|3& BB3||
TheOtherClark||2& A3|
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin||2 G15|
[/TABLE]

Looks like I left it too late to be close to anyone else!

ETA: Ah, no, I see y'all went for the VIP section; I'll see if I can get upgraded, the extra wasn't as much as I thought it would be.
 
Last edited:
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2& C8,9
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
deBergerac||row A|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||3& A1|
Kevin & Felicity|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|||BB 1 & 2
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|3& BB3||
TheOtherClark||2& A3|
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin||3& A3|
[/TABLE]

Ok, seat updated. :)

Looks like we're filling up 3& Row A. :)
 
Last edited:
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||3& D9|
Andriiya|:nope:|1& BB1|1& BB1
bumlet5|||2& C8,9
Chris RN||3& D7|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
deBergerac||row A|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||3& A1|
Kevin & Felicity|||2& BB8, BB9
Metullus & spawn|||BB 1 & 2
SidBB||3& A2|
SkepticScott|3& BB3||
TheOtherClark||2& A3|
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||1& A1
zooterkin||3& A3|
[/TABLE]

Wednesday folks PM me if you want to go to the Indian restaurant before the show.
 
With the number of people going to the show, would renting a stretch Hummer limo be cost effective? :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom