JREF2010
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2010
- Messages
- 1,786
LJ
I think Judge Hellmann, would want to put this case to bed before the summer brake, I agree on what you say about Guede, but I think it was the Judge who wanted Guede on the stand.
So if that is the case, Guede has no where to run, or hide, if he tells the truth, maybe the judge will just let his jail time stand, if he lies there is nothing stopping the Judge senting back his case back to the SCOI, and asking for a review, of his case.
So if the prosecution want to talk to Guede, I am sure the judge will want to know why, due to the fact it is the judge who would like to hear what he as to say.
I think time is a concern for the defence.
The defence seems to have been very successful in dismantling the "mountain" of evidence so far. ..but its taken a lot of time. Hopefully they will be allowed ample time.
So far Judge Hellman has been allowing, unlike Massei who seemed to constantly refuse and deny more information, as if in a hurry to end the trial and pass the buck. When he wouldnt allow a review of the murder weapon, something seemed very hurried with Massei.
But I'm skeptical of Hellman due to allowing Mignini in on this trial also. Girgha was quoted in a news article as never seeing this before in 30yrs or so, and left me wondering "what Hellmans reasoning was for bringing in Mignini to the Appeals?"
Rudy, what to think of him and his upcoming appearance is very difficult to guess. No one believes the date alibi, and Alessi's version posed fomr yesterday sounds much more probable.
Rudy seemed to have a habit of inviting himself to the cottage, like a obsessive compulsive behavior.