You and OnlyTellsTruths are the only two that I recall using or agreeing with the term "doubletalk" in this thread. If there were others, it was certainly far fewer than half. Just another of a growing list of inaccuracies you continue to perpetuate, mhaze.
ETA: OnlyTellsTruths used the phrase "double speak" but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and count it. I don't know if OnlyTellsTruths still feels that way since it was used in one of the earlier posts in the thread, in reference to a correction of your inaccurate "it's a ban on incandescents" statement.
ETAA: It's fascinating that in your previous post, the following hypothetical was presented:
Suppose that not all...but a good fraction, say half, of those whom you argued these points to regarding the double-talk of 'it is nt a ban' were insulted...
Now it's morphed into actual fact that half the posters on this thread really agree with the phrase "doubletalk!"
-Bri