• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread [Ed] Personal experiences with gays

I can accept "acting" as just meaning "behaving", without any connotations of fakery.

Perhaps, but I am not sure that fully addresses what I see as part of the problem here.
Identifying behaviour as inherently masculine or feminine is a mistake, in my opinion, and particularly in an attempt to defend an accusation of ignorance when it comes to how certain groups of people behave/act.
 
But as posters in this thread have suggested, I should have met at least one masculine acting gay guy who was open about being gay. Why have I not met such an individual with all of the people I have known over the years?

Not paying attention?
 
And is it labeled "anal lube" or something like that? Not "personal lubricant" "sex lube", "intimate lubrication" or anything neutral like that?

You're right,It is labelled as sex lube. I wonder what was written on Quad's soldiers tube. I'll bet it wasn't labelled anal lube. What is Crisco,I'm too lazy to investigoogle today.
 
You're right,It is labelled as sex lube. I wonder what was written on Quad's soldiers tube. I'll bet it wasn't labelled anal lube.

I'd be surprised if it was, too. Which begs the question why he called it that, doesn't it? The guy was probably gay because had anal lube on his night stand, and it was anal lube .... because he was gay?

What is Crisco,I'm too lazy to investigoogle today.

No idea.
 
Which funny ideas would those be? That many gay people act different from straight people? There seems to be some suggestion here that it is rare for gay men to act a bit more feminine. In my experience, it seems to be the opposite, that gay men do indeed act more feminine then straight men.

For example with the ballroom dance gays, they go around calling each other as a term of endearment "Whores, sluts, bitches, etc" and other terms generally associated with women. I have never seen a straight dude say to another straight dude in a girly voice "You are such a slut". Or straight dudes giving each other girly hugs as greetings. Or straight guys grabbing another straight guys hands to lead them somewhere. Or saying that a certain outfit looks "Cute" on them. This is the kind of behavior I have observed in almost every gay dude I have came across. I am not saying that this is how ALL gay men act. I am simply saying that all of the gays I have came across have acted in this fashion.

In America, in your personal experience.

What it is to be 'masculine' is a societal construct that varies from culture to culture.

You have totally fallen for a logical fallacy: toupee analogy.
 
Last edited:
In America, in your personal experience.
.

And mostly in the bible belt too, or Dumbf###istan,as one of my enlightened atheist American friends who spent three nightmarish years in Alabama calls it.
 
I just have simply never came across a gay man that acted masculine.

You almost certainly have. It's just that you didn't (and still don't) know that they were gay.



Maybe, but not this part of Europe, thank you all the same!

The UK is in Europe now?


I'd be surprised if it was, too. Which begs the question why he called it that, doesn't it? The guy was probably gay because had anal lube on his night stand, and it was anal lube .... because he was gay?

It was probably Preparation HWP.
 
Probably the last thing you want to use for safe sex, then.

It's actually much more commonly used for

(Spoiler to prevent the horses from being spooked)


(I really mean it, a great many people will not want this information, don't say I didn't warn you)

anal fisting rather than regular anal sex. But it's not really ideal for that, either, but a lot of people are very cheap and/or aren't aware of the existence of superior products designed for such uses.
 
And mostly in the bible belt too, or Dumbf###istan,as one of my enlightened atheist American friends who spent three nightmarish years in Alabama calls it.

I've lived in "the Bible Belt" most of my life, I can assure you there are plenty of people of great sophistication here. And many masculine gays, of course.
 
It's actually much more commonly used for

(Spoiler to prevent the horses from being spooked)


(I really mean it, a great many people will not want this information, don't say I didn't warn you)

anal fisting rather than regular anal sex. But it's not really ideal for that, either, but a lot of people are very cheap and/or aren't aware of the existence of superior products designed for such uses.

Quad seems to be under the impression that only gays have anal sex.
 
I've lived in "the Bible Belt" most of my life, I can assure you there are plenty of people of great sophistication here. And many masculine gays, of course.

I am very glad to hear it. My friend was living with the father of her second child at that time. They weren't married and when the people from her neighbourhood passed by her house they would shield their eyes so as not to see the sin going on in there. There were people there who believed that dinosaurs could be found wandering around remote parts of Africa,and the local church was more like a mental institution. This was in the 1970's. I wonder why masculine gays down there kept their mouths shut. That is a puzzler.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom