• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Do gods wonder where they come from?

Not only did I use a capital G for God, I also used a capial A for to Ask.



He Could Wonder where He came from. Why would you think that He Couldn't Do that?

ah now i get it, i should have asked "Does he (He?) wonder where he comes from?"
 
But whether or not you capitalize the g differentiates the all knowing from any shmuck on the street. But how could the all knowing wonder where He came form if He exists wverywhere simuotaneously, I ask again.
 
I didn't think I'd have to explain to you things that could cause those things. I thought you would be able to imagine them yourself, but apparently not.

Somebody is told something that is not true. The person gets prejudices and then discriminates. There's a cause of inequality right there.
 
But whether or not you capitalize the g differentiates the all knowing from any shmuck on the street. But how could the all knowing wonder where He came form if He exists wverywhere simuotaneously, I ask again.
Please prove that there is this omniscient being.
 
The forum is about discussing the capacities of a being with a small or capital g. I would assert that proving that is far beyond my skills, however that He would be infinite in presence is a matter of definition for allmighty.
 
But whether or not you capitalize the g differentiates the all knowing from any shmuck on the street. But how could the all knowing wonder where He came form if He exists wverywhere simuotaneously, I ask again.

i have never heard of any god that knows everything. There is a god claimed to know everything, and he made some claims and they turned out to be wrong, so that YHWH/God/Allah has disqualified himself already. he didnt know how Humans evolved, so how would he know where he came/comes/youknowwhatimean from.
 
How dare you refer to me as a Christian, Jew or any monotheist. You revert to name calling when you run out of ideas.
 
The forum is about discussing the capacities of a being with a small or capital g. I would assert that proving that is far beyond my skills, however that He would be infinite in presence is a matter of definition for allmighty.
As long as you realise that your argument is based on what is not in evidence.
 
How dare you refer to me as a Christian, Jew or any monotheist. You revert to name calling when you run out of ideas.
You were referring to a single allmighty so it seemed like you are a monotheist.

Perhaps you could say what you are instead of calling that "name calling"?
 
How dare you refer to me as a Christian, Jew or any monotheist. You revert to name calling when you run out of ideas.

to properly learn trolling you need to watch some of the better trolls first, and learn from them.

that is your first time, is it? not very talented.
 
If a troll is looking for intelligent discussion then I am guilty. It is unimportant what I am to propose my views in Anerica, or at least it use to be.
 
If a troll is looking for intelligent discussion then I am guilty. It is unimportant what I am to propose my views in Anerica, or at least it use to be.


See, that's what's lacking in what you've been posting.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom