• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

South Tower 81st floor filled with thermite?

So, explain where Ed Felt went? How about all the rest of the people on the planes? How did their bones end up in NYC?

He has to claim that any physical evidence was planted in order to perpetuate his belief, so I can pretty much guess what he would answer. Supporting something as ludicrous as the planes not even existing requires a tangled web of logical gymnastics that I can imagine is sometimes hard to keep track of.
 
Considering even the FAA, who are SUPPOSED to know where flights are, believed Flight 11 was still in the air up to forty some-odd minutes AFTER it had plowed into the North Tower, I'm not all that inclined to believe the word of some purported reporter who may have been reporting erroneous information that he/she BELIEVED was true at the time. Anders, have you bothered to check and see if the reporter in question retracted their statement at a later time?

If FAA believed flight 11 was still in the air after it was supposed to have crashed it's because it WAS still in the air. That's my guess.
 
Because if so, some debunker would have found that out by now.

Anders. Anders. Anders. This is YOUR claim. If there is further comment by this anchor that impacts what he said on that newscast it is YOUR job to find it, because if you are going to use this as some kind of evidence that the plane was actually still in the air after the "supposed" crash you'd damn well better make sure there can be NO OTHER EXPLANATION, because otherwise you run the risk of looking foolish. A real investigator would have found out his name and talked to him by now, in fact.

There's too much evidence that the planes existed to even give that anchor's comments the time of day. That's why no "debunkers" have found that out by now.
 
Last edited:
So, explain where Ed Felt went? How about all the rest of the people on the planes? How did their bones end up in NYC?

Hey! I have a new idea. The 911 cover-up has been HUGE, so it could easily include faking both victims AND their family members supposedly alive today.
 
Anders. Anders. Anders. This is YOUR claim. If there is further comment by this anchor that impacts what he said on that newscast it is YOUR job to find it, because if you are going to use this as some kind of evidence that the plane was actually still in the air after the "supposed" crash you'd damn well better make sure there can be NO OTHER EXPLANATION, because otherwise you run the risk of looking foolish. A real investigator would have found out his name and talked to him by now, in fact.

There's too much evidence that the planes existed to even give that anchor's comments the time of day. That's why no "debunkers" have found that out by now.

I'm way too lazy to do a thorough check. I mostly just do some easy web searches plus watch a lot of videos.
 
Last edited:
The FAA is infallible now?

I'm sure they'd love to hear that. :rolleyes:

Hasn't FAA real-time tracking of all the airliners? Sure, errors can always happen, even in for example a nuclear power plant, but it's not very likely. The FAA probably has close to that kind of reliability in their tracking of planes.
 
Anders, I'm going to point you to someone on this very board who can explain the whole FAA tracking process on that day, insofar as he's able to, to you. His forum name is Cheap Shot; he is an air traffic controller, and was in fact in Boston working on 9/11. I highly suggest you contact him and ask him to explain why what you are proposing is, quite frankly, ludicrous in the extreme. Please listen to him with an open mind.
 
Anders, I'm going to point you to someone on this very board who can explain the whole FAA tracking process on that day, insofar as he's able to, to you. His forum name is Cheap Shot; he is an air traffic controller, and was in fact in Boston working on 9/11. I highly suggest you contact him and ask him to explain why what you are proposing is, quite frankly, ludicrous in the extreme. Please listen to him with an open mind.

Maybe he could post a comment directly in this thread. But I don't want to beg for that.
 
He rarely posts in the 9/11 subforum any longer; if I could find a relevant post of his, I'd point you toward that instead, but the best I can suggest is that you get off your butt and actually do some research rather than engaging in rampant speculation. I gave you a resource; either use it and learn something, or continue to spout your uneducated delusions, I honestly don't particularly care which.
 
Anders, I'm going to point you to someone on this very board who can explain the whole FAA tracking process on that day, insofar as he's able to, to you. His forum name is Cheap Shot; he is an air traffic controller, and was in fact in Boston working on 9/11. I highly suggest you contact him and ask him to explain why what you are proposing is, quite frankly, ludicrous in the extreme. Please listen to him with an open mind.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/295417-1&showFullAbstract=1

This is a link to an interview with "Collin"(cheap shot). I doubt Anders will watch it.

He's on the far right
 
Last edited:
I'm way too lazy to do a thorough check. I mostly just do some easy web searches plus watch a lot of videos.

Oh crap...

From this, it seems to me that Anders is a debunker posing as "The World's Dumbest Truther".

Chewey, I sure hope that this isn't you... (dancing avatars & all)
 
You have no evidence; on the other hand there exists countless pieces of physical evidence and eyewitness reports, as well as forensic investigation, which support the theory that four planes were hijacked and three of them flown into distinctive buildings, while the fourth crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Thus far you have produced NOTHING to make any sane person think otherwise. Maybe it's time for you to start changing your thinking, hmmm?
 
He rarely posts in the 9/11 subforum any longer; if I could find a relevant post of his, I'd point you toward that instead, but the best I can suggest is that you get off your butt and actually do some research rather than engaging in rampant speculation. I gave you a resource; either use it and learn something, or continue to spout your uneducated delusions, I honestly don't particularly care which.

I can see why he wouldn't. We shouldn't expect someone to relive that experience for the likes of a twoofer.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom