• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I am the first in the world

@Alfa1

On your website you said, "My contributions are: I explained why there aren’t singularities inside black holes, isn’t event horizon and light can ‘escape’ from black holes.
I explained when a black hole can generate a gamma ray burst, a quasar; I revealed a new theory for quasars."

I was wondering if you could briefly explain what your new theory is and what it hopes to explain.

I understand you probably want to save the in-depth details so you can sell your books, so I'm not asking for that. Just an overview that a layman such as myself can understand.
 
dafydd said:
If your wife has level of morality LM=0.023, it is not a good sign

Can you post a picture of your morality meter?

Better, alfa1 if you have a picture of your wife showing a low LM score, could you post that?

If you don't have a picture of your wife showing a low LM score, would you like to buy one?
 
I am writing messages in Romanian language.

"Because the majority is at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent

With this level of morality LM=0.023 we can have only capitalism and communism.
 
I am writing messages in Romanian language.

I somehow find it hard to believe that after 5+ years of working for companies in English-speaking countries you still have difficulties in communicating in the language.

Doesn't matter. Write in whatever language you feel like, I'm sure we'll find someone to help translating.
 
I am writing messages in Romanian language.

"Because the majority is at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent

With this level of morality LM=0.023 we can have only capitalism and communism.

Care to explain that without the gibberish?
 
Another proof of my Evolution theory:

"Because the majority is at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent

In Romania during the communism and today too the most important people are the police and the secret police who are beating the population. Very good lives have the informers. A general from police in Cluj Napoca has 900000$ house.
The Deans of the faculties are informers.
The secret police with the politicians stolen everything in Romania.
Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak named vice president intelligence chief Omar Suleiman as Egyptian vice president who killed and kept in jails a lot of people..
How you can see because the majority is at animal level those who are beating the population are the leaders of those countries.
I think people at animal level have a ‘submission’ gene, submission towards those who are able to beat them. That is why during the mankind history all the time a small group of people at animal level where able to control large populations.


Wait, but this “small group of people at animal level” who “where able to control large populations” would also have your so called “‘submission’ gene, submission towards those who are able to beat them”. Well I’ll give you this, your so called “Evolution theory:” is quite efficient. It easily refutes itself.
 
Off-topic yet again.

What's your evidence for chakras?

When you talk about some people being at "animal level," don't you know that all humans are animals?
 
Off-topic yet again.

What's your evidence for chakras?

When you talk about some people being at "animal level," don't you know that all humans are animals?

Very insulting to animals too. Any proof of chakras alfa?
 
I am writing messages in Romanian language.

"Because the majority is at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent

With this level of morality LM=0.023 we can have only capitalism and communism.

What have you got against animals?
 
A proof of LM:
I calculated the level of morality is LM=0.023
Today is the globalization of stealing.
The Jews are the best organized around the world in stealing that is why they have the money, my money too.
The Germans stealing at spiritual centers my money too.
The Romanian army killed in 1989 more than 1300 people more than all Arab countries today and the officers are free with special salaries and pensions.
I was born among animals to study the Evolution on them.
 
Alfa, stop ignoring me and answer my post. I put up a quote of myself that was a proof for my theory of evolution which is different to yours. Why is your proof better than mine?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom