Kaosium
Philosopher
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2010
- Messages
- 6,695
Indeed Rose. That's why if RS and AK are not guilty of this murder than that makes their accusers wrong, not bugs, since as of yet I've seen zero evidence of a conspiracy and/or evidence tampering.
I recently re-read my first post on this board and was rather surprised to find I initially didn't believe the cops were necessarily corrupt, just deluded by confirmation bias. I still think the latter plays a bigger part than some people do, but there is so much evidence, both positive and inferred that I can't maintain that illusion.
For instance, I didn't realize it was actually true that Stefanoni had lied in court about the footprints testing negative for blood with the confirmatory test, and that it wasn't found out until the end of the trial that they actually had. That's huge! You don't 'forget' something like that, it would be far and away the best evidence of Amanda being involved in the murder. There's not many explanations available for legitimate bloody footprints made in a print comparable to Amanda's feet.
Another was that they'd fried the computers one by one, not all at once as I initially thought they must have. I could see the latter happening, but to destroy computer evidence doing them one at a time is past the point of extending the benefit of the doubt.
Also the absolute lies told about the interrogation. While I can't prove they destroyed the tapes, only infer it, it is possible to prove Monica Napoleoni lied about the interrogation simply by noting it does not include the 1:45 statement at all. Hard evidence refuting her sweetness and light version, which also failed to note she was merely one of twelve interrogators.
There are more...
Last edited: