nope......
it is an anology i found on a site regarding the opposite of a redshift (ie... if a galaxy was moving towards the telescope versus away from (expanding)).
I already know how a transformer can convert electromagnetic waves. Even a basic transmitting crystal of a kids toys converts a signal to em (higher frequency; oooosually fm) ie... this computer and your wireless is using the technology of 'shifting' if that is what you like to call it.
Perhaps learn a little about how light works before trying to think you know the universe is moving aorund real fast.
put your feet back on the ground
on anything that takes a thoughtI agree.
sure he did. But didnt hold quantum mechanics and particle accellerators with much consideration, since dark matter was created.Goethe knew no physics,
and his theories on color were shown to be completely wrong.
He is, in that regard, exactly like you.
I suspect she's not that interested in this kind of fame or fortune; after all, she's already turned her back on being the most feted person in history, for her insights into the nature of cancer and how simple the cure to all cancers is ...How interesting. I admit I'm weak on the physics here, but I've bumped into the technology a bit over the years. I think if you've found a way to make a transformer alter frequencies by itself, or a way to make a crystal produce FM, you should step aside from your forum duties for a while and hie thee to the patent office, for great riches and honors await you.
A transformer, when driven into saturation by a signal, can distort the waveform, which induces even and odd harmonics into the signal, which can be extracted from the waveform. Some dual-resonance circuits can accomplish similar effects. Note that there is always a net loss in energy(in the form of heat), and that the resultant signal is a harmonic of the original.How interesting. I admit I'm weak on the physics here, but I've bumped into the technology a bit over the years. I think if you've found a way to make a transformer alter frequencies by itself, or a way to make a crystal produce FM, you should step aside from your forum duties for a while and hie thee to the patent office, for great riches and honors await you.
sound is upon mass
sure he [goethe] did. But didnt hold quantum mechanics and particle accellerators with much consideration, since dark matter was created.
[snip]
I guess you may need to learn a but more on some of the historical contributers.
Goethe died 22 March 1832; Quantum Mechanics history started around 1838; Dark matter theory postulated around 1934.
How could he (Goethe) hold quantum mechanics with any type of consideration since he was dead?
Actually, if you think about it, Bishadi likely knows as much as Goethe did when Goethe was alive.Well, it's safe to say that Goethe knew no less of quantum mechanics than Bishadi does.
voltages/ampA transformer, when driven into saturation by a signal, can distort the waveform
, which induces even and odd harmonics into the signal, which can be extracted from the waveform. Some dual-resonance circuits can accomplish similar effects. Note that there is always a net loss in energy(in the form of heat), and that the resultant signal is a harmonic of the original.
for lots and lots of years.Crystals can be made to produce Frequency Modulation if they are part of the 'tank' circuit of an oscillator, and if the modulating audio impinges directly on the crystal itself (a "Crystal Microphone"). This is an inefficient means of producing FM, but many of the early 'bugs' or listening devices were constructed just this way.
Equipment based on these principles has already been patented.

Goethe died 22 March 1832; Quantum Mechanics history started around 1838; Dark matter theory postulated around 1934.
How could he (Goethe) hold quantum mechanics with any type of consideration since he was dead?
Care to show us any? In particular, care to show us any math that supports your possition? We've been waiting since October....Finally, we're getting somewhere!
All that math already exist kids!
ON the latter, yes, I guess if you consider the crystal as a part of an oscillator circuit, the crystal can be said to produce Fm, though I think it's probably a poor example of frequency shifting, since as far as I know the frequency of the voice into the microphone is not really shifted, and the frequency of the carrier is modulated by changing the characteristics of the oscillator, not by changing the characteristics of the wave after it's been produced.A transformer, when driven into saturation by a signal, can distort the waveform, which induces even and odd harmonics into the signal, which can be extracted from the waveform. Some dual-resonance circuits can accomplish similar effects. Note that there is always a net loss in energy(in the form of heat), and that the resultant signal is a harmonic of the original.
Crystals can be made to produce Frequency Modulation if they are part of the 'tank' circuit of an oscillator, and if the modulating audio impinges directly on the crystal itself (a "Crystal Microphone"). This is an inefficient means of producing FM, but many of the early 'bugs' or listening devices were constructed just this way.
Equipment based on these principles has already been patented.
about that redshift: are them galaxies they are looking at going away real fast and stretching (shifting) the wavelengh (proposterous)
How interesting. I admit I'm weak on the physics here, but I've bumped into the technology a bit over the years. I think if you've found a way to make a transformer alter frequencies by itself, or a way to make a crystal produce FM, you should step aside from your forum duties for a while and hie thee to the patent office, for great riches and honors await you.
Care to show us any? In particular, care to show us any math that supports your possition? We've been waiting since October....
ON the latter, yes, I guess if you consider the crystal as a part of an oscillator circuit, the crystal can be said to produce Fm, though I think it's probably a poor example of frequency shifting, since as far as I know the frequency of the voice into the microphone is not really shifted, and the frequency of the carrier is modulated by changing the characteristics of the oscillator, not by changing the characteristics of the wave after it's been produced.
As for the transformer, yes if you overdrive a transformer, you'll get distortion and, as a consequence, some new frequencies, but I don't think the fundamental is changed. You've basically wrecked one wave and transformed part of its energy into a bunch of other waves, but I wouldn't say you'd really shifted its frequency.
I can move a house with my excavator. See, I have smashed it up into little pieces and piled the pieces in the back field. In what sense have I moved the house?
What is preposterous about that? We know it happens with any sort of wave frequency. Ever notice that a police siren sounds more high-pitched if the car is speeding toward you then suddenly drops in pitch when the car passes you and is speeding away?
Ever heard of a Doppler radar system?
, sure, when mass is involved but in a vacuum, they say light is ONE SPEED.Every sort of wave shifts in frequency if a relative velocity exists between the transmitter and receiver.
This isn't abstract theory; it's well-observed, well-studied phenomenon that is actually utilized to accurately measure speeds.
Why is something that is constantly observed and used on Earth suddenly preposterous when applied in exactly the same way in space?
, sure, when mass is involved but in a vacuum, they say light is ONE SPEED.
None of that has anything to do with the ability to post one single equation.you know how electrical theory works?
can you design a basic transmitter from scratch?
Would you die before lying ever again?
When you have the credentials and peer review to back up that, then ask.