• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Public Education is a Socialist Monopoly

Ironically, here I am - a teacher on the inside looking out - and I'm providing what I feel to be a legitimate criticism of the profession, yet JQ says nothing in response to this criticism. He doesn't even take the time to agree or disagree.

Guess he's just too busy saving the world from "socialism", eh?

The "easy" education degree road is an attempt to fill in teaching position with any swinging "you-know-whats" they can find. My wife tells me tales of a woefully incompetent business major who lucked in on an accellorated education certificate program. The poor woman can barely read much less teach. She is not going to make it past her probation period.

That is another issue with the education system. There is a shortage of teachers and budgets in economically depressed school districts. teachers are regularly finding themselves with classes that have 60 to 100 students in them and no budget to hire more teachers. Teachers burnout fast and hard and new teacher candidates are few and far between. Some who do thier internships decide quickly they don't want to teach. And in come the outsourced teachers from India and the Phillipines.
 
Yes Matt, but have you ever slept in a foxhole with the sound of incoming fire echoing around you?

That's what's REALLY relevent to this conversation.

My wife has had students take swings, and throw wadded up assignments, textbooks, and epithets at her. Does that count?

I had another friend who taught at a juvenile detention center have a student thrown a desk at her.

War ha! Try dealing with 60 emotionaly disturbed special ed students.
 
I am very glad to have participated in this thread. Jonathan has provided a very convincing alternative to the current public school system.
 
Class is in session.

1. I quoted the late Professor Milton Friedman, a Nobel Laureate in economics. HE said public education is a socialist monopoly.
Do you think perhaps HE knows something about socialism and monopolies?

2. www.dictionary.com

monopoly - n., exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market, or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices.


Teachers' unions have been artificially manipulating prices for decades - decades, even as productivity has fallen, and administrative costs have skyrocketed, relative of course to the rest of educational skyrocketing.




They're socialist too, aren't they. I have never once advocated doing away with public education. Your pretense to the contrary is anti-intellectual.

Maybe you should learn what sentences mean before you respond to them.

I can't be spending all this time on teaching you and explaining such trivia.

Lots of other folks have issues I must address. Yours seem to be the most, well, the most jejune, shall we say.


So no apology to me and other forum members for lying about us and trying to wreck the forum with your negativity and hateful demeanor, then?

I put a lot of thought into writing you two separate posts regarding your behavior here, and how this forum operates, and how you saying myself and other leftists here go along with the hate speech of liberals is nothing more than a lie. I talked about personal experiences regarding myself and my husband. But you completely ignored all that.


My posts to you were not naive, they were well thought out. But you ignored those well thought out posts, picked on one brief comment I made, and labeled me jejune. And really, considering the hysterical nature of your rants, my response to your posts here was a lot more considerate and mature than you deserve.

I deserve an apology, and so do other forum members here. You have been nothing but hateful and hysterical, and you are a liar.

You are not only a liar, you are a hypocrite. You are, quite frankly, the worst and most offensive troll we've had on here in awhile, and you lecture others on intellectual integrity.

You demand to know the combat experience of others as if this in some way affects their ability to have opinions on the education system, yet you call ME jejune.

Also as far as "I have never once advocated doing away with public education" Well then I simply misunderstood you because you consistantly refused to clarify your position. People asked you exactly what you were talking about and what your position was, and someone pointed out that Friedman was in favor of public education, and you never responded to that. Considering the nature of your OP, and the fact that you refused to claridy your position because instead you decided writing YOU GET AN F in big red letters and screaming SOCIALISM about a hundred times would be enough to clarify your position, but it wasn't. Maybe if you were able to present yourself in a clear and coherent manner rather than screaming LIBERALS SOCILAISM LIBERALS SOCIALISM and pointedly ignoring questions asking for clarification, I would have been better able to understand your point. Now that you say you AREN'T against public education, I simply have no idea what your point is.

I also wrote you a considerably well thought out point about public schools and how funding has affected them in Massachusetts, and you ignored those posts as well. Had you responded to them and better clarified your position, I would know what your position IS. At this point, I simply have no idea what you're driving at.

Except I do know what you're driving at. You hate us, because you refuse to think like you. That is the only point this thread ever had, or any of your posts have. We get it, you hate us. You think every single liberal is a greedy, conciousless, arrogant, blah blah blah whatever million other bad things you've said. You think your hatred justifies you lying about us.

We get the point, okay. WE GET IT.


Can you leave JREF now and go to some political blog where such hateful hysterics are more enjoyed by people there?
 
Last edited:
This was already done in #25, but I'll repost:



It is truly sad that you throw out "left" as an insult. You seem to be downright obsessed with leftists. Using "left" as a perjorative indicates that you think merely not thinking like yourself is enough to denegrate someone.

I can't believe you don't classify your posted remarks as "nasty." Is it really just that you hate leftists so much that you think anything horrible you say about them is not offensive because it's simply true? It would be the equivilent of saying such things to Nazis, or the KKK, groups that are so horrible that any bad thing you say about them is appropriate because it is a given fact they are evil?



There are few things more desperate than justifying your own hatred by pointing out that of others. Of course there are hateful people on the left. You ask, "When have you ever called out a felow leftist for their hate speach?"

Why do you assume that I don't? have you checked my entire posting history? I actually do this on a regular basis here on JREF when people write things which denegrate all religious people, or all right wingers. I don't think they're any less guilty of bad behavior than you are. I also comment negatively on stories posted on JREF about leftists making such offensive or inflamatory comments. For instance, recently there was a thread about how Dawkins even criticized the "X-Files" as being anti skeptic and pro-woo, and I wrote about how I think he has a serious victim mentality issue. I've never been a fan of Dawkins, never read any of his books, only a couple articles.

Again, you're bigotry is showing. you assume oh, I'm a leftist. That means I apologize for all leftists and never call out their hate speech, when actually, I do this very regularly, as my posting history shows.

Why does the fact that angry liberals exist somehow justify your own behavior? Since joining JREF, your posts have been nothing but angry and negative.

I could easily find just as hateful quotes by conservatives as you can by liberals, but I would never use that as an excuse to use "conservative" or "right" as a perjorative term, nor do I go on lengthy rants about how much I hate conservatives and blame them for everything.

So your response to negativitiy is to be as negative as possible? And to be negative to people here, who have nothing to do with Dawkins or Gore or any of those people? You decide that because you can find leftists who say nasty stuff, you owe it to the universe to hate all leftists? It's not like this somehow balances things out. All it does is create even more negativity.

I was beaten and sexually assaulted in college. I have absolutely no hatred in me for men simply because a minority of men commit sexual assaults and one did so to me. But you, all it takes is someone saying nasty names (and not even to you directly, just in general), and that's all it takes for you to hate all liberals, use the word left as if it equals evil, and makes you incapable of talking about anything else except how liberals are destroying the universe?

Do you think I have the right to beat and sexually assault men, because one did so to me? Would the man who assaulted me have been justified if he had even been abused by a woman?

If not, how can you argue that a few liberals saying bad things makes it okay for you to be a mean, hateful person to all liberals?

Seriously man, the people here have nothing to do with any of the people whose quotes you put up here. Al Gore and Dawkins mean nothing to me. Al Gore I don't have any feelings towards one way or another, Dawkins I actively don't like. I can find stuff ten times worse from Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and a million other right wingers, and I don't go around saying "this is how all rightists act" "the greedy right" "Yes indeed, condescension and arrogance are always "perfectly valid" to you rightests."

The people who are most vocal on either side of the political isle are, in general, the least representative of the majority of viewpoints. Most people, right, left, in between, are moderates. But moderates don't get news stories about them because they don't use inflammatory language which causes the media to take notice. The fact that you go out of your way to search for the most offensive aspects of the left and then use that as justification to paint ALL leftists as arrogant and condenscending and greedy is just very very sad.

Also, your point about don't I care about people insulting my husband with being denegrated by leftists. My husband has lived in Massachusetts for years, in one of the most liberal areas of not only Massachusetts in the nation. He is very vocal about his political views. He has never been treated with anything but respect by any liberals he has encountered. He has never been insulted. He has never received anything but accolades and appreciation for his military service. So I don't need to worry about him, because thankfully, out of the hundreds of liberals he has spoken with regarding his political views, not a one of them has been the left wing version of you.

But guess who threatened to disown him and called him a disgrace when he got home from Iraq and decided he no longer supported the war effort and thought Iraq had been a horrible mistake? Guess who told him he was a traitor and a failure because he had a political opinion which differed from their own? His conservative parents.

If the fact that "someone in their group said something offensive" is all it takes to make you hate a group in total, why don't you hate the right, as you could just as easily find equally offensive statements on their side as well?

Why do you hate, Jonathan? Why is it that I can get beaten and assaulted and not have one ounce of bitterness in me, but you can't hear some news story about some leftist saying something stupid without going apoplectic and becoming enraged at all leftists?



By the way, I expect an apology for you saying I never call out leftists when I do this all the time. If you demand proof, let me know and I will easily post you the dozens if not hundreds of posts I have written doing so, both calling out leftist posters for their hate speech, and condemning hate speech posted here on JREF that is attributed to leftist figures.

Also, you seem to assume that no leftists do this, ever. I can provide plenty of posts not just from myself, but from fellow leftists calling out other leftists for saying inflamatory and hateful things about the right.

You owe this forum an apology. You are a new member here and you know nothing about us. You've just decided, in your bigotry, that simply knowing we are leftists means you know everything about us and how we operate.

This is not some MSNBC or Fox News message board. This is a web site for critical thinkers. Though we do, unfortunately, get people like you from both sides of the political isle, there are plenty of right wingers here who defend leftists against hate speech by the right, and plenty of leftists who defend right wingers against hate speech by the left. I can also find plenty of religious people defending non religious people, and I can find non religious people defending religious people.

Recently there was an atheist member who made a public apology and temporarily quit JREF because he had made some very offensive statements against all Christians, and he was so thoroughly chastised by other JREFers (some of his loudest detractors being atheists) that he felt shamed at his behavior.


Which again, is why it makes me sad when people like you insist on joining up on JREF. You don't appreciate the atmosphere of respect and dialogue we seek to accomplish here, and you want to turn this place into some juvenile cable news political showdown.

Please stop trying to ruin this web site. We haven't done anything to you, we don't deserve the vitriol you are dispensing here.



Are you serious? You've got less than 50 posts on JREF, and yet we were able to identify you insulting leftists just for being leftists over two dozen times. You posting history here is 100% negative and insulting. What's more, you are a liar who states that all us leftists have never called out other leftists, and that we are "in complete agreement" with any leftist hate speech we hear. You don't even have 50 posts, and those posts consist of little more than name calling and lying, and you have the nerve to lecture others about intelligent discussions?

What is your response to this, JQ? I will keep posting this until I get a response and an apology.
 
Last edited:
How many times did you laugh and guffaw right along with your liberal friends as they derided Dan Quayle, or George Bush for being "stupid"?

Don't answer. You won't give an honest answer.



"Hate" is your word. Like Leftists on any message board, you misconstrue what I say, put words in my mouth, misspell, pretend that Leftists are sugar and spice and everything nice, and never, ever concede a single grain of a point I make.I quote you chapter and verse, and then respond, and you blather nonsense.
It's quite wearying. I shan't do it much more.





No, I didn't use those exact words. You see, you can't even copy accurately.

I would say "contempt" is the appropriate feeling I have for Leftists, pathological liars and hypocrites, overall.



Bravo. Good for you. Good start. Now keep it up. I take on Republicans when appropriate. They just don't seem to call me "fascist" and "racist" and "Nazi" and "stupid." It's the gentle, loving Leftists who do that.



Again, your intellectualism is showing.



Sorry, I hadn't noticed. All I read of you is misspellings and your condemnations of every word I say, confounded by your own misunderstandings and projections, particularly of "hate".








Respond to Albert Shanker, please. Tell me about all the wonderful things HE did for kids.




This is a thread on "Education" and the "people here" are completely cut off from Albert Shanker and Milton Friedman?

Strange, no?



Bush is the world's #1 terrorist.
Bush is stupid.
Hey, to hear Leftists, those aren't hateful at all. No, they're "true."


Now please be so kind, so benevolent, so wonderful (as you have been arguing on behalf of yourself) that you take a few posts and argue with somebody else here besides me. Someone who, say, is too lazy to look up elementary data and post it in support of the deplorable state of public education in America today.

Here's a very interesting question for all of you to consider.
And please, no quick internet searches.
If you can't answer off the top of your head, or make an educated guess,
say nothing.

What is the strongest correlate to educational achievement?

Every teacher should know this, but I have yet to meet one who does.
I believe the physicist will get closest to it, but I'm quite sure he will miss it.


Again, you are a liar. I repeatedly said that we get plenty of nasty leftists here, and I go after them as I am after you now. But you state "you pretend liberals are sugar and spice and everything nice." I do not think liberals have any more morality or honesty as a group that conservatives do. I do not think liberals are better in any way than conservatives. I think conservatives and liberals are both people, and that's that. I certainly do not think Liberals are sugar and spice and everything nice, and I talked about, extensively, how I recognize the misdeeds of liberals just as much as I do of conservatives.

Is it possible for you to write a post without lying?

Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
Say, you're not a Democrat, are you?
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...facts matter little to those on the left.
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
The left... ...One such leftist...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...how the left reviled President Bush... But when a lefty does likewise...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...typical of the left...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...the left, which category clearly includes you...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
Yes indeed, condescension and arrogance are always "perfectly valid" to you leftists.
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
The left is always eager to rewrite history.... ...too goofy for even leftists. ...whom leftists choose to ignore... Riddle me that, lefty.
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...any leftist or atheist... ...expect non-answers from the left. ...spin for the left...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...your many leftist pals...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...leftists and atheists put their words and their prejudices...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...he classified himself as a liberal.... ...a "compassionate" (ha, ha, ha) liberal... ...liberal mantra...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...leftists would use against me... ...which leftists pretend I cannot... ...He calls himself a liberal... ...liberal John Kerry...
A. San Franciscans make much, much more than Kansans, and
B. San Franciscans are liberals, and Kansans are conservatives.
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
Leftists should read... ... and other lefties who are almost always quite hateful.
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...never a fellow liberal... ...a lifelong atheist...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...The problem with leftists...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
"Public education is a socialist monopoly, a real one." - Milton Friedman
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...No, leftists are wrong. Barack Obama, the pathological narcissist and destructive socialist, is wrong.
Albert Einstein was wrong when he rejected science in favor of his atheist dogma.
Leftists who promote and support the butchering of innocent, unborn babies are not just wrong, but evil.
...the latest criminal enterprise of the greedy left...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
Spoken like a true liberal... ... liberal lessons...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...the left has reviled and ridiculed... ...a LEFTIST, like you... ...your fellow leftists. ...double standard by the left? Ready, march: Left, left, left left left.
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...all marching in absolute lockstep...
Originally Posted by JonathanQuick
...your pal and fellow liberal...

If you do not see this as hateful, than you have serious issues. If you don't think making over two dozen scathing insulting references in a matter of less than 50 posts reflects a hatred of liberals, then all I can say is that you were raised with very different values than I was.


Hey, to hear Leftists, those aren't hateful at all. No, they're "true."

No, they aren't. Stop telling me what I think. I do not think these things are true.

And again, you say that because some people (never myself, mind you) called Bush a terrorist, this somehow makes your comments not hateful? As if hate negates hate.

Also, as to your Bush being stupid thing...

let me tell you a little story about my liberal family. When Bush was running, a friend of mine was over who made a comment about Bush being stupid. Do you know what my mother said to him, quite sternly, "He is not stupid. He may not be the most erudite individual, but he is not stupid. You don't get where he is, even with his connections, by being stupid." I challenge you to find me ever agreeing with a liberal here who called Bush stupid, because it never would have happened.

Jonathan, why do you insist on lying so frequently, especially when these lies can be so easily pointed out to you? Anyone here can see my posts saying how I dislike nasty liberals as much as nasty right wingers, and I think they poison the well as much as people like you do, and that I call them out when I see them. Yet you said that I said they are sugar and spice and everything nice.

I take on Republicans when appropriate. They just don't seem to call me "fascist" and "racist" and "Nazi" and "stupid." It's the gentle, loving Leftists who do that.

Of course they don't, because they agree with you. But I could find a million references of them calling people who don't agree with them those exact words (nazi, fascist, etc). As I said, my husband has never once been met with the least bit of contempt in our uber liberal community for being a conservative, but he was called a traitor and a failure and condemned by his own CONSERVATIVE parents for simply disagreeing with them on a political point (the war). Also, I went to college in the south. I know several people who were disowned by their conservative parents for no other reason than they were no longer conservatives. (though again, my point isn't that only conservatives do bad nasty things, only that they do them with as much frequency as liberals do).


I would say "contempt" is the appropriate feeling I have for Leftists, pathological liars and hypocrites, overall.

So you must really hate yourself then, musn't you?

You have lied about me frequently. You also blast liberals who condemn even a SINGLE conservative, yet you then condemn ALL liberals. That is hypocracy.

You are a hypocite.

You are a liar.

You state you have contempt for me because I am a leftist? Why is that? I work at a non profit cancer hospital, one of the top ranked in the world, as a matter of fact, and run by Harvard University. I was an excellent student and I'm currently in grad school. I pay my taxes. I have voted for Republicans in the past because I thought they would honestly doing a better job than the democrat who was running. I even CAMPAIGNED for a Republican gubanatorial candidate once. I volunteer frequently. I am the proud wife of a veteran. I have worked in third world orphanages. I am a former Catholic who, while no longer practicing, still participates with religious organizations, and donates to them as well, and has a great deal of respect for religon in general (even if certain religious practices and dogma upset me).

I was raised in a well off, liberal, devoutly Catholic family. My parents are big philanthropists. They also have voted Republican when Republicans were genuinely the better candidate. My parents did foster care. They have given enormous amounts of money to charity and raised me to be nothing but conscious of my community. They had me volunteering in soup kitchens at the age of 11 so I could start learning about helping the less fortunate. They raised me to be keenly aware of my duties to my country and my community. They also have many conservative friends and highly respect them. I was NEVER taught that Republicans were bad simply because my family was not Republicans. I was taught to be respectful of people from different political viewpoints, and my mother chastised a friend for calling Bush stupid. I have never agreed with a liberal here who called Bush stupid or a terrorist. In fact, I've chastised liberals multiple times for making Bush is Hitler or similarly ridiculous references.

Please, tell me what it is about myself and my family which deserves your contempt merely because we are leftists.

Please tell me why you have lied repeatedly, then condemned liars. Please explain how you can say you hate hypocrites, while demonstrating some of the most astonishing hypocrisy we have seen here on JREF for awhile.

You further lied when you said I hadn't conceded to a single point you made, when I stated I agreed with you about the hateful nature of some liberals and how their words should be condemned as well, such as Dawkins.
 
Last edited:
Like Leftists on any message board, you misconstrue what I say, put words in my mouth

You're right, I did misunderstand what you said.

I'd rather be someone who misunderstands and makes some typos then be an unapologetic liar and hypocrite like you any day of the week.


I find it hilarious that you slam me (and liberals) for putting "words in your mouth" when in the very same sentence you LIED and stated

pretend that Leftists are sugar and spice and everything nice

After I specifically stated that not only are they not any of these things, they exhibit bad behavior, same as conservatives, and deserve to get called out for it when they do.

How do you justify the fact that your posts are filled with lies and hypocrisy if you claim to have such contempt for both?

At this point I simply don't think you're being serious or sincere. I think you're in "oh look, I'm gong to go on the internet and mindlessly lie and insult liberals because for whatever messed up reason, that's fun to me!" mode.

Now please be so kind, so benevolent, so wonderful...

Wow, you think me saying I don't hate and judge people just because they think differently than me, and saying that I think leftists and rightists should be held equally accountable, is me thinking I'm "kind, benevolent, and wonderful?" You must have really low standards of human behavior if you think not being full of vitriol and judging people equally is some sort of especially impressive trait. I don't know where you're from, but I feel bad for you that your life experiences are so bad that simply not being a bigot= benevolent. The posts I wrote about myself, the mentality I described, is true not simply for myself, but for any person I care to associate with, both liberal and conservative, and is true for most people here at JREF. What I described is simply being a good and decent human being. The fact that this comes across as exceptionally benevolent to you is quite telling.


that you take a few posts and argue with somebody else here besides me

You're really good at throwing out insults, but can't take it when someone calls you out on it? Lame. Stop using leftist as an insult every other sentence and you'll stop getting called out on it.

But at this point I rather think you're not serious at all are you? I think you're just being intentionally pedantic, dishonest, and offensive. "Oh, let's rile up the liberals on the internet! That's how I get my kicks!" Or maybe this is all some attempt at satire?
 
Last edited:
Good luck, SCat. JQ will simply disappear before responding in any kind of substantial manner.

No, my guess is that he'll say that Bill Clinton lied, so that makes it okay that he's a liar. And then perhaps say that Al Gore is a hypocrite who advocates environmentalism while flying around in private jets, so that makes it okay that he's a hypocrite.

Of course I'm no psychic, but that's how he's handled all other call outs on his behavior. If a liberal has ever done it, that magically makes it okay if he does it.

Though again, at this point I'm not really taking him seriously anymore. I no longer believe the sincerity of his liberal hysteria.
 
Last edited:
When people like JonathanQuick infest a thread, I do the following: Like a good scientist, I just pretend that I'm witnessing a curious form of human life, observing, documenting, amazed at all of its freaky appendages and remarkable features. Any outbursts of perverted and demented expression is put clearly into context, and inevitably spare my laptop from a fit of pure rage ...
 
This is a valid criticism of the teacher education system, in my opinion. One area which is in dire need of reform is better standards for prospective teachers. I cannot tell you how sick I got of hearing other teaching candidates in my program going on about how education was "such an easy major."

Of course, they took the easy road, got a less than impressive degree, and now many cannot find work or got substandard positions. However, I - with my advanced degree (M.S. in physics) and community college experience (I started to teach at the CC level before I was certified at the HS level) - got a damn good teaching position because I was a good candidate who didn't take the easy, slacker road.

See? Within the parameters of the public education system, the free market works :)

To my earlier point about lousy teacher preparation in university programs, I think that is partly the fault of education professors who foster such a lackadaisical environment. Change is really needed at that level, but I don't know how to institute it.

Neither do I. There are a majority of Ed majors in my critical thinking class and when I say things from their assigned reading in "50 great myths about popular psychology","there is no evidence like that teaching styles should be matched to learning styles", they say that their Ed prof told them different.
Ed departments should be abolished and the students should just learn the content they are to teach from the Biology, English, Math or other departments,
 
//

I also wonder why some people think that $60k-$100k is too much for somebody responsible for teaching our children? This is a profession that requires a bachelor's degree and additional education (and those level salaries typically require master's or higher). I can't think of any other profession that pays that little for that level of educational requirement.

Please.

The local papers featured an article where hundreds showed up for just a few teaching jobs. Yet all we hear is "poor, poor pitiful me" caterwauling, as dictated by the unions. It never changes.

If, in fact, teachers were so terribly underpaid, why are there no ads in the newspapers for them? Why were so many allegedly "laid off" and instead of their being happy to earn more elsewhere, they simply beat their breasts and demand ever higher tribute from the taxpayers.
 
Jonathan, would you consider a fully private educational system a "capitalist monopoly"?
 
Educational achievement.

No other quantity can exceed educational achievement's correlation coefficient of 1 with itself.

You say absolutely nothing, and think yourself clever.

The physicist had absolutely nothing to contribute as well.

Zero from the lot of you in response to a very important question that nobody here can answer, notwithstanding your incredible pretensions of enlightenment and brilliance about all things educational.

Here again is the question:

What is the strongest correlate to educational achievement?

Every teacher should know this, but I have yet to meet one who does.
I believe the physicist will get closest to it, but I'm quite sure he will miss it.

Vorticity desperately needs to look up "correlate."

The highest correlate to educational achievement is the educational level of the subject's father.

Men in prison have all too often fathered children who will have lives of privation and ignorance.

Men with doctorates and masters' degrees, on the other hand, understand the value of family relationships, and education, and their offspring tend to do well in schools for obvious reasons.

Now please continue to ridicule me, in violation of Rule 12. The correlate provided above should make most of you quite angry, if for no other reason than I stated it.
 
Good luck, SCat. JQ will simply disappear before responding in any kind of substantial manner.

Santa Barbara?

I prepared an e-mail today and sent it to Professor Lewis at UCSB, as well as his friend, Professor Callan at Princeton.

Lewis took the breathtakingly rare step of standing alone to expose the fraud, the abuse, the incredible waste and inhumanity of the global warming scam.

His courageous act in resigning from the American Physical Society should give scientists all over America who are engaged in this massive scam the shock and the shame they desperately need to stop the deceit. But I am sure they will not.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom