My concern is about the messed up Scottish criminal justice system, in case you've forgotten.
Okay then. Finally, some clarity. So it IS about the Scottish government. Here, I was thinking that with all of the countless loooong, as you say "wall" posts you've made about "alleged" evidence and the Megrahi case, that it was about him. Sorry, my mistake.
But you think it performed just fine, so I don't see much scope for agreement here.
Uh, no. I don't think it performed "just fine". It released a convicted murderer. Against the UN agreement to keep him imprisoned in Scotland, based its whoring to the UK over an oil deal, and on medical advice that was paid for by Libya. But that's another forum.
Well, that's just sad, considering the current state of affairs.I have not the slightest intention of trying to change the Scottish government.
Wait, I'm confused. Is voting not considered trying to change the government in Soctland? Oh yeah, don't mind me. I don't know anything about devolution.On the contrary, I will be out there campaigning to get them re-elected. If any shoe-leather I can wear out will help get Christine Grahame one extra vote, I'm up for it.
Good luck with Christine. Maybe your one vote will count. Maybe not doing anything else will make a difference, particularly considering you don't care.
Oh, and by the way, while you're out there shopping for new shoe leather (whilst not doing anything to make a change in your government), maybe you can write a letter or something to convince Christine to get a new hair style - or at least a comb.
Maybe then, someone in parliament will listen to her. Or you, even though you don't care to make a change.
Last edited: