Do you see that disbelief does not require denying?
Do you see that disbelief requires a mental process?
Do you see that disbelief does not require denying?
No, I just got tired of the condescension.
Do you see that disbelief requires a mental process?
Good anecdote. Do you see that it is not something without importance. A friend of yours confronts you with this idea, and you don't meditate about, affirm you conclusions convictions? There are no thought processes involved? You are relating a story that shows thinking about it, processing information, coming to a conclusion. You can't escape your brain.
You assign straw men to my position. I never have, never will say you are angry at gods. That is ridicuous. You confronted an idea, a very clear idea and decide on it. It is as simple as that. It is a logical conclusion based on how humans process any information. We can't process information unless we evaluate it. What is so hard to get abou this?
Now you know how we feel. Not very respectful, is it?
I have been many things here. One of which has not been condescendent.
No, because that isn't true. There is no mental process involved in not believing in something. I don't even need to have heard of something to not believe in it.
Deties are totally irrelevant to you, they are imaginary. What is important is the idea that other humans hold beliefs in deities and you don't. Important enough to evaluate and determine that there are no deities. All you need to satisfy my criteria is that you decided, evaluated, processed and took, affirmed, etc. a stance.
Ah, but that is not what disbelief means.
It must be terrible to be wrong all the time.
Oh, go away. This isn't debating, it's sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I SAY SO! LA LA LA!"
I have told you more than once that I didn't. Sun Countess has told you she didn't. Agatha has told you she didn't.
But you say we are all wrong. Have it your way.
I will ask though: why do you bother with this thread since you already know all there is to know? Is there any point in it at all?
Why do you?
I'm not being condescending. I'm trying to come down to your level. Gotta say, it's very difficult to say things in such a simple way that you'll understand them.
I will ask though: why do you bother with this thread since you already know all there is to know? Is there any point in it at all?
This also isn't debating.
At the outset I thought there was a point: but no longer. I am out