• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

There is not a single mass grave of holohoax victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Denial is easy evidence is hard

Dogzilla let me demonstrate:

I presume you were born and lived with your parents? (you were not adopted)

How do you know they are your parents?

How do you know the birth certificate is real - have you checked to see if it is a fogery?
Or it may be real but are you that person? Why haven't you checke this?

Wait you say I have video (if you are young enough) - but I say its fake

Your relatives who were at the scene - obviously slanted and bias witnesses - I dismiss them.

I produce other witnesses who claim you are not their child

Have you checked your DNA? Of course not you just accept what they tell you you are not skeptical ! If you have compared your DNA that's nice but obviously it was fraud - it wasn't your DNA that was submitted - have you examined the chain of evidence?

Etc


I have now denied that your parents are who them claim to be

Any evidence, claims or witnesses you place before us that says you are their son will be denied.

So are you in fact a non-child of your parents?

By using Denialism I have 'proved' you are not.......LOL
 
How can you be so sure Dogzilla and Saggy actually exist? They could be fakes planted by... no, can´t blame the Jews for that, can I?

Anyone, I don´t see how anyone can actually mean the crap these two post, so they have to be fake.
 
No mass graves of holocaust victims large enough to hold all the bodies were shown earlier in this thread or anywhere on this thread or anywhere on any thread on any web discussion forum or any usenet discussion board ever anywhere on the internet since the beginning of the internet or published in any book or newspaper or magazine or any pamphlet or greeting card or shown on television or in any movie or described in any radio broadcast ever at all since 1945 until this very minute. Never. None.

You have described "forensic" reports which have never been made available. You have shown photographs that may or may not be mass graves at places that may or may not be the camps which are too small to prove anything.

That's why Saggy and I always win.

What is it you win? What's the prize?
 
Saggy and I win because we both speak the truth about the holocaust.

No, Saggy and you win because you define the word "win" to mean "have our butts handed to us by someone who actually knows what he's talking about". Your appreciation of debate is as delusional as your appreciation of history.

Dave
 
Actually, we've won on every level. All of Nick's stream of consciousness can be answered with a condescending smile and a "That's nice, dear. Now, where are the bodies?"

Yes where are the people who were transported where did they go?
 
Typically, when there is a mass killing, there is a mass grave, and when the mass grave is found it is excavated, investigated, and a forensics report is made.

Now, in the Nuremberg trial only ONE forensics report on a mass grave was introduced into evidence.

Any guesses as to the location of the mass grave?
 
Typically, when there is a mass killing, there is a mass grave, and when the mass grave is found it is excavated, investigated, and a forensics report is made.

Typically when there is a mass killing, it is at least somewhat spontaneous, and they don't have time to install ovens beforehand.


ETA: And of course, before they built the places with the ovens, they left mass graves all over the Ukraine, which is why this fellow has found so many of them:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6346012.ece

(I just picked a site from google, but I've been reading about this guy. He has excavated an awful lot of grave sites in the Ukraine. Plenty of easy to find pictures on varous web sites. I don't know what the deniers have to say about the fellow, but I assume it's slanderous.)
 
Last edited:
Typically, when there is a mass killing, there is a mass grave, and when the mass grave is found it is excavated, investigated, and a forensics report is made.

Now, in the Nuremberg trial only ONE forensics report on a mass grave was introduced into evidence.

Any guesses as to the location of the mass grave?

Typically, when a large number of people are taken into "custody", the one who did so can later account for what happened to them.

Nazis and their admirers who deny the Holocaust cannot do so for the Jews.

When are you going to present compelling evidence for what else happened to millions of Jews, and millions of other "Untermenschen" your heros allegedly did not murder?
 
Typically when there is a mass killing, it is at least somewhat spontaneous, and they don't have time to install ovens beforehand.


ETA: And of course, before they built the places with the ovens, they left mass graves all over the Ukraine, which is why this fellow has found so many of them:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6346012.ece

(I just picked a site from google, but I've been reading about this guy. He has excavated an awful lot of grave sites in the Ukraine. Plenty of easy to find pictures on varous web sites. I don't know what the deniers have to say about the fellow, but I assume it's slanderous.)

And yet, at Nuremberg there was a forensics report on only one mass grave.

As for Father Dubois, you need to read the text more carefully. He has found many mass graves, he has excavated none. I myself found a mass grave myself last week, in my backyard of all places. Didn't excavate though. See, it's easy to find a mass grave. Not so easy to produce a forensics report. Maybe that's why there was only one entered into evidence at Nuremberg.

Where was it?
 
And yet, at Nuremberg there was a forensics report on only one mass grave.

In the UK we had a serial killer called Fred West. The police believe they never found all his victims graves. Do you think he should have been exonerated because of this? Or was the overwhelming amount of other evidence enough to be convincing?
 
And yet, at Nuremberg there was a forensics report on only one mass grave.

As for Father Dubois, you need to read the text more carefully. He has found many mass graves, he has excavated none. I myself found a mass grave myself last week, in my backyard of all places. Didn't excavate though. See, it's easy to find a mass grave. Not so easy to produce a forensics report. Maybe that's why there was only one entered into evidence at Nuremberg.

Where was it?

Well darn it. Those web sites showed the good padre in photos around lots of big holes in the ground with some kind of disgusting stuff in them. Ya know, bones and such. What the heck were those things?

As for Nuremberg, I know of two, but I'm guessing there were more than two. Curiously, on denier web sites, only one those two counts.
 
Well darn it. Those web sites showed the good padre in photos around lots of big holes in the ground with some kind of disgusting stuff in them. Ya know, bones and such. What the heck were those things?

As for Nuremberg, I know of two, but I'm guessing there were more than two. Curiously, on denier web sites, only one those two counts.


Two? What were they?
 
How can you know what information is hidden in secret files?

That's a core problem with conspiracy theories:

1) They have to be plans of absolute bond-level secrecy so no one knows about it or talks about it.

2) Some momentous, kindergarten-level blunder has to happen in order for the CTers to know about it and talk about it.
 
Sure you can. They're ZOG disinformation agents trying to discredit Holocaust denial by making deniers seem stupid, ignorant, and incompetent.

There should be a little something extra in their pay packets this week, then.
 
I can't believe this has gone on 17 pages. Saggy lost all credibility with me and i stopped listening to anything he says after post #1.

None of this is new. It's the same nonsense spewed by every other holocaust denier nutjob that is consumed with hating on joooz.
 
Sure you can. They're ZOG disinformation agents trying to discredit Holocaust denial by making deniers seem stupid, ignorant, and incompetent.
Nono holocaust denial itself is a ZOG disinformation campaign. Antisemitism is a Jewish fabrication.
 
No Dogzilla. Your exact words were "there's no evidence of any mass graves at all at Treblinka". So I am not stupid and you, sir, are backpeddling.

Then you haven't been following the conversation from the beginning. My position is clear.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom