Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit
When you think of anyone believing a conspiracy theory you may as well think that they are a weirdo.
But people that spend endless amount of time debunking the weirdo are actually the weirdest of them all. Do y'all really have nothing better to do? I would say get a job but I'm starting to believe that debunking 9/11 conspiracy is some people's job here at jref.
Being obsessed with conspiracy is one thing. Being obsessed with debunking weirdos is... to put it mildly... completely insane.
I look at "debunking" as a public service.
CTer's go out of their way to nitpick some half-hearted piece of crap to further a need to believe that the Guberment/NWO/NATO is out to get them.
Debunkers go out of their way to find facts and evidence that supports the science, math, and physics.
In the event that some lurker does happen to drive by the JREF looking for facts, it's better to show them that they can get info from real sources and not only the tin-foilers...