• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

September Stundie Nominations

I can't believe nobody nominated these yet!


Anders Lindman said:
Ok, now I shall be honest again. Risking having everybody putting me on their ignore list. :D I believe no planes hit the towers and that the impact floors were rigged beforehand with tons of kerosene, tons of Thermite and shape charges to produce the impact holes of planes. The rest was TV fakery, or as George W. Bush said: "The TV was obviously on".


http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6344586&postcount=109


Anders Lindman said:
Not stopped sagging. I was thinking of it more like a house (tower) of cards where all cards were glued together except for some cards near the top which had a very weak glue (like sticky honey or something) holding them together, and then when somebody whacks the table from underneath, the part with the weak cards starts to collapse.


http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6344615&postcount=116

:dl:
 
Bardamu continues the truther tradition of making sure that models used to simulate the collapses on 9/11 have nothing in common with a skyscraper:

Now take 82 empty soda cans, get 82 friends to carefully stand one on each can, tell them to hold hands, then poke one of the cans with a stick. You should find that 24 of your friends crush their can one after the other over a period of around 7 seconds, then the remaining 58 all crush their can at exactly the same time.
 
They could only have used torches for the steel work post-collapse. Anything else would have been impractical for cutting through such thick steel manually. I'm guessing, but tell me if I'm wrong.

Wait, so you can only use Oxy-acetelyne torches AFTER a collapse????? I am confused.....
 
If we're having a "Best of Anders" competition, we need a Visual Arts category:

This is how it could have been done:

98771481.jpg


WTCcolumnCuts.jpg


Photo from: http://www.journalof911studies.com/...rldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf



See, they designed the buildings to collapse under certain circumstances.....for safety!
 
theres a new stundie man in town, Im currently debating with him on freeman Ireland (Dont) about the Illuminati and them systematically killing us all.
i have asked him why life expectancy is now greater than any time in history even withe all the chemtrails and flouride,blah,blah

This is what he wrote
http://tirnasaor.com/forum/topics/g...rience?id=3214356:Topic:16628&page=8#comments


:D

That's the first time I've heard anyone claim that the Illuminati controlled Ancient Rome.
 
Anders is at it again:

Anders Lindman said:
I can only speculate about that, but yes, I believe the impact holes were made by shape charges, and tons of kerosene used to create the fireball explosions then Thermite together with the office fire started to melt and soften the steel on those floors. When the steel was soft enough, they triggered massive explosions under the basements of the towers which caused the core columns (who were designed to collapse in case of a severe earthquake) to snap apart, and after about 10 seconds the towers started to collapse at the weakened floors.

It was not easy to synchronize the fireball explosion in the second 'plane impact' in real-time with faked live video broadcasts by the large television networks. The live video feeds to the TV stations went through a centralized media control center where the live video feeds were delayed about 5 seconds, in order to synchronize the fake 2D computer graphics silhouettes with the fireball explosion.

But here is the Stundie:

Anders Lindman said:
But use Occam's razor. What is the simplest explanation? Four commercial airliners hijacked and flown with incredible speed and accuracy (well, except the one that plowed deep into the ground). Or, the scenario I have described?

Yes, yes, his scenario is so much simpler.
 
Sorry if I didn't use the search function. I just want the quick summary points


I need to see NIST's virtual simulation in action

like a 3-D model animation


No one has been able to disprove that explosives could have been used at World Trade Center building 7. The collapse has characteristics of a controlled demolition. I find the symmetrical collapse to be interesting along with the 2.25 second free fall.


I hate job search and studying


hello, I'm new here and I will be a threat to the real disinfoagents ;)

All you've threatened is the valuable time of generous skeptics.
 
anders lindman must be trolling the forum.
Nobody could be so idiotic unless it was deliberate.


Maybe. I am sort of leaning toward Poe. His posts are reading like a deliberate attempt to merge all the crazier 9/11 conspiracy theories into one.
 
A new rule was born today which basically states that if your making assumptions that are wrong, .... :boggled:

My assumptions are based on what you've been hammering here all along. It thus speaks lots about your position. If my assumptions are wrong then there is something not right about your version of the story.
 
It's nice to see that the Truthers are active again. Not that the Freeman stuff isn't incredibly entertaining as well.
 
Well, just to further add to the pile of Anders related material...


There I was, trying to explain about safety factors (Anders had claimed varying figures for the tower of between 3 and 10) when he dropped this clanger (my emphasis):


Yes, when I find something interesting I don't mind doing some research. But I usually only follow simple ideas. There's a jungle of information out there so I need to have a sharp filter in order to cut through all the mess, and it's easiest for me to do that by following simple things that I can understand myself.
 
Well, just to further add to the pile of Anders related material...


There I was, trying to explain about safety factors (Anders had claimed varying figures for the tower of between 3 and 10) when he dropped this clanger (my emphasis):


"and it's easiest for me to do that by following simple things that I can understand myself."


You know, that's not such a bad idea. Being able to recognize that you can't understand something is actually kind of important.

Where it comes off the rails is, after admitting he doesn't understand it, he still thinks his opinions should be given the same weight as the opinions of those who do understand it.....:boggled:
 
Oh, I have clients that are like that all the time. Unlike Anders, however, they're paying me so we do tend to humour them a bit more.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom