See... comments like that convince me more and more that he's just trolling. He may actually be a truther, but his primary purpose on this forums is to troll the hell out of it.
Gee, do ya think?
See... comments like that convince me more and more that he's just trolling. He may actually be a truther, but his primary purpose on this forums is to troll the hell out of it.
Anders Lindman said:Ok, now I shall be honest again. Risking having everybody putting me on their ignore list.I believe no planes hit the towers and that the impact floors were rigged beforehand with tons of kerosene, tons of Thermite and shape charges to produce the impact holes of planes. The rest was TV fakery, or as George W. Bush said: "The TV was obviously on".
Anders Lindman said:Not stopped sagging. I was thinking of it more like a house (tower) of cards where all cards were glued together except for some cards near the top which had a very weak glue (like sticky honey or something) holding them together, and then when somebody whacks the table from underneath, the part with the weak cards starts to collapse.

Now take 82 empty soda cans, get 82 friends to carefully stand one on each can, tell them to hold hands, then poke one of the cans with a stick. You should find that 24 of your friends crush their can one after the other over a period of around 7 seconds, then the remaining 58 all crush their can at exactly the same time.
They could only have used torches for the steel work post-collapse. Anything else would have been impractical for cutting through such thick steel manually. I'm guessing, but tell me if I'm wrong.
We should have to choose from a list of Anders Lindman quotes for the September award.
Or have a pre-vote vote to determine which quote will appear in the final list.![]()
This is how it could have been done:
![]()
![]()
Photo from: http://www.journalof911studies.com/...rldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf
theres a new stundie man in town, Im currently debating with him on freeman Ireland (Dont) about the Illuminati and them systematically killing us all.
i have asked him why life expectancy is now greater than any time in history even withe all the chemtrails and flouride,blah,blah
This is what he wrote
http://tirnasaor.com/forum/topics/g...rience?id=3214356:Topic:16628&page=8#comments
![]()
Anders Lindman said:I can only speculate about that, but yes, I believe the impact holes were made by shape charges, and tons of kerosene used to create the fireball explosions then Thermite together with the office fire started to melt and soften the steel on those floors. When the steel was soft enough, they triggered massive explosions under the basements of the towers which caused the core columns (who were designed to collapse in case of a severe earthquake) to snap apart, and after about 10 seconds the towers started to collapse at the weakened floors.
It was not easy to synchronize the fireball explosion in the second 'plane impact' in real-time with faked live video broadcasts by the large television networks. The live video feeds to the TV stations went through a centralized media control center where the live video feeds were delayed about 5 seconds, in order to synchronize the fake 2D computer graphics silhouettes with the fireball explosion.
Anders Lindman said:But use Occam's razor. What is the simplest explanation? Four commercial airliners hijacked and flown with incredible speed and accuracy (well, except the one that plowed deep into the ground). Or, the scenario I have described?
Sorry if I didn't use the search function. I just want the quick summary points
I need to see NIST's virtual simulation in action
like a 3-D model animation
No one has been able to disprove that explosives could have been used at World Trade Center building 7. The collapse has characteristics of a controlled demolition. I find the symmetrical collapse to be interesting along with the 2.25 second free fall.
I hate job search and studying
hello, I'm new here and I will be a threat to the real disinfoagents![]()
Are you suggesting not one single person in NY saw a plane hit the building?
Most people do not know what a 757 looks like.
anders lindman must be trolling the forum.
Nobody could be so idiotic unless it was deliberate.

My assumptions are based on what you've been hammering here all along. It thus speaks lots about your position. If my assumptions are wrong then there is something not right about your version of the story.
Anders is at it again:
But here is the Stundie:
Yes, yes, his scenario is so much simpler.
Yes, when I find something interesting I don't mind doing some research. But I usually only follow simple ideas. There's a jungle of information out there so I need to have a sharp filter in order to cut through all the mess, and it's easiest for me to do that by following simple things that I can understand myself.
Well, just to further add to the pile of Anders related material...
There I was, trying to explain about safety factors (Anders had claimed varying figures for the tower of between 3 and 10) when he dropped this clanger (my emphasis):
