• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Seismic event indicating explosion at WTC

Interesting theory.

Tell you what, next time I'm changing my tire, I'll shake the bumper furthest away from the flat tire, and kind of hope a wheel falls off and that it is the correct one.

^^rolls eyes^^

Let's say that the official story about sagging floors etc is correct. Then that could have needed some shock wave from below to kick it 'over the edge' so that the whole structure on the weakest floors started to collapse after about 10 seconds.
 
To be honest, I believe tons of Thermite was used on some of the floors where the collapse started in each tower.

Not an answer to my question. The question was:

Do you think it could be possible that planes hijacked by terrorists flew into the buildings, causing fires and eventually causing the structure to weaken enough for it to collapse on its own, without any super sekrit gubmint plan to bring them down?

ETA: Follow up question. If thermite was used:

A. How was it brought into the building and planted?

B. How did the conspirators know which floor would be hit? Did they smear thermite on all the floors?

C. How did the conspirators get around the problem with thermite not burning laterally?
 
Last edited:
Trace data indicates that movement of WTC 1 began in close correlation to the camera shake.
...
I have no problem with you saying it may be caused by a helicopter.

There are, however, many other correlated events and factors which lead me to suggest otherwise.
... you support the crazy CD claims.

How will you prove the CD claims are not delusions? The evidence debunks the CD c.aims. 9 years not long enough to figure out 911 and see the CD claims are false? What is the ETIC to cure the delusion of CD?

How this support the OP lie?



To be honest, I believe tons of Thermite was used on some of the floors where the collapse started in each tower.
There goes the OP claim.
He says thermite; what does femr2 say?

Zero iron found from thermite. And thermite would not be seen in the seismograph. lol, no thermite fused to steel. Darn.
 
Last edited:
To be honest, I believe tons of Thermite was used on some of the floors where the collapse started in each tower.

Burning thermite not in direct contact with steel burns with no effect.

Nobody has ever shown a practical way to burn thermite against a vertical beam.

Nobody gets tons of material up the elevators without lots of approval and lots of people working for several organizations knowing about it. People ask questions and require answer.

The buildings were fully occupied. What floor are you going to occupy?


Etc., etc,. etc.
 
Last edited:
Let's say that the official story about sagging floors etc is correct. Then that could have needed some shock wave from below to kick it 'over the edge' so that the whole structure on the weakest floors started to collapse after about 10 seconds.

It could have also just weakened on its own due to the fires and impact damage.
 
Let's say that the official story about sagging floors etc is correct. Then that could have needed some shock wave from below to kick it 'over the edge' so that the whole structure on the weakest floors started to collapse after about 10 seconds.

Uh, you realize that you are just making that up, right? GRAVITY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

And the sagging floors would have stopped sagging, how exactly?
 
Not an answer to my question. The question was:

Do you think it could be possible that planes hijacked by terrorists flew into the buildings, causing fires and eventually causing the structure to weaken enough for it to collapse on its own, without any super sekrit gubmint plan to bring them down?

ETA: Follow up question. If thermite was used:

A. How was it brought into the building and planted?

B. How did the conspirators know which floor would be hit? Did they smear thermite on all the floors?

C. How did the conspirators get around the problem with thermite not burning laterally?

Ok, now I shall be honest again. Risking having everybody putting me on their ignore list. :D I believe no planes hit the towers and that the impact floors were rigged beforehand with tons of kerosene, tons of Thermite and shape charges to produce the impact holes of planes. The rest was TV fakery, or as George W. Bush said: "The TV was obviously on".
 
Ok, now I shall be honest again. Risking having everybody putting me on their ignore list. :D I believe no planes hit the towers and that the impact floors were rigged beforehand with tons of kerosene, tons of Thermite and shape charges to produce the impact holes of planes. The rest was TV fakery, or as George W. Bush said: "The TV was obviously on".

No shaped charges were detonated at WTC.

The rest is just silly.

I declare you a troll and ignorant of all aspects of what you talk about.. bye.
 
Last edited:
Ok, now I shall be honest again. Risking having everybody putting me on their ignore list. :D I believe no planes hit the towers and that the impact floors were rigged beforehand with tons of kerosene, tons of Thermite and shape charges to produce the impact holes of planes. The rest was TV fakery, or as George W. Bush said: "The TV was obviously on".

That was awesome. So much fail in one post. You are far too funny to put on ignore. :D
 
Ok, now I shall be honest again. Risking having everybody putting me on their ignore list. :D I believe no planes hit the towers and that the impact floors were rigged beforehand with tons of kerosene, tons of Thermite and shape charges to produce the impact holes of planes. The rest was TV fakery, or as George W. Bush said: "The TV was obviously on".
And your pulling our legs for ya-yas. Not all that funny.........really.

Find yourself a hobby (or boy/girl friend, whichever you prefer)


Goodbye.
 
Ok, now I shall be honest again. Risking having everybody putting me on their ignore list. :D I believe no planes hit the towers and that the impact floors were rigged beforehand with tons of kerosene, tons of Thermite and shape charges to produce the impact holes of planes. The rest was TV fakery, or as George W. Bush said: "The TV was obviously on".

failboat.jpg
 
I believe no planes hit the towers and that the impact floors were rigged beforehand with tons of kerosene, tons of Thermite and shape charges to produce the impact holes of planes.

You're not serious, are you?

The rest was TV fakery, or as George W. Bush said: "The TV was obviously on".

:jaw-dropp

Please note, everyone reading this, that Anders didn't answer any of my questions.
 
Uh, you realize that you are just making that up, right? GRAVITY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

And the sagging floors would have stopped sagging, how exactly?

Not stopped sagging. I was thinking of it more like a house (tower) of cards where all cards were glued together except for some cards near the top which had a very weak glue (like sticky honey or something) holding them together, and then when somebody whacks the table from underneath, the part with the weak cards starts to collapse.
 
You're not serious, are you?



:jaw-dropp

Please note, everyone reading this, that Anders didn't answer any of my questions.

I know there was a power outage in one of the towers the days just before 9/11. They could have rigged the floors then. The other tower I don't know.
 
Not stopped sagging. I was thinking of it more like a house (tower) of cards where all cards were glued together except for some cards near the top which had a very weak glue (like sticky honey or something) holding them together, and then when somebody whacks the table from underneath, the part with the weak cards starts to collapse.

I seriously cannot stop laughing...

:dl:
 
Ok, now I shall be honest again. Risking having everybody putting me on their ignore list. :D I believe no planes hit the towers and that the impact floors were rigged beforehand with tons of kerosene, tons of Thermite and shape charges to produce the impact holes of planes. The rest was TV fakery, or as George W. Bush said: "The TV was obviously on".

RADAR proves 11 and 175 impacted the towers. You have idiotic delusions based on ignorance. 9 years of failure and all you have is nut case ideas. I know people who saw 175 impact, and they were right below 175 when it hit. This make your idea a lie, a willful lie if you could do rational research.

Charges that blow in!!! LOL, stundied!!! who will beat me to the post? almost all
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom