• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Conspiracy Theories are a Conspiracy!

Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,593
The Truthers have conspired to cause panic, paranoia and chaos within the U.S. and worldwide. They conspire to tell narrative and fairy stories because they have nothing to gain in their personal and political lives. They will constantly lie and retell all of their theories to gullible people. Anyone that's gullible is a target for the Truthers, and they will literally brainwash those with the same rheotric and theories without any evidence to back them up.

They know they make the claim about having "mountains of evidence", but fail to show it the to Federal Court to make a case. They know that is a conspiracy to withhold evidence, since they blame the U.S. Government & 9/11 Researchers for "withholding evidence", they're in fact doing the same in return.

They have conspired to hide the real perpatraitors, Al-Qaeda, who plotted & planned 9/11.
 
I think the latest Richard Gage offering really put the brakes on the 9/11TM for good. Coming out and proclaiming "New and Improved EvidenceTM!!1!"...and then spending 2 hours rehashing the same old crap from 2006, and creating that plodding and useless "mock debate", all in front of a handfull of people who were obviously just as crazy as Gage himself...it really shows where they stand.

9 years, no facts, and no brains...they need to just shut it down and stop wasting what's left of their lives...
 
I think the latest Richard Gage offering really put the brakes on the 9/11TM for good. Coming out and proclaiming "New and Improved EvidenceTM!!1!"...and then spending 2 hours rehashing the same old crap from 2006, and creating that plodding and useless "mock debate", all in front of a handfull of people who were obviously just as crazy as Gage himself...it really shows where they stand.

9 years, no facts, and no brains...they need to just shut it down and stop wasting what's left of their lives...

One could say he jumped the shark, but at the rate they do that, the ocean would be out of them by now.

TAM:)
 
One could say he jumped the shark, but at the rate they do that, the ocean would be out of them by now.

TAM:)

I wanted to add, too, that all these "movements" can't even agree on what or who did what to what and who. (Did that even make sense???)

I mean, between the cruise missiles, thermite, no-planes, DEW's...it's not even coherent to me some days...I can't keep track of them all.
 
I wanted to add, too, that all these "movements" can't even agree on what or who did what to what and who. (Did that even make sense???)

I mean, between the cruise missiles, thermite, no-planes, DEW's...it's not even coherent to me some days...I can't keep track of them all.

I always find it interesting that this diversity of opinions never seems to bother them
 
The Truthers have conspired to cause panic, paranoia and chaos within the U.S. and worldwide....
Take care that you don't give them credit where it is not deserved.

I'm not sure about "panic", nor "chaos".

I am sure about "paranoia" but it is limited to themselves.


Otherwise I am in broad agreement with your statements. :)
 
Take care that you don't give them credit where it is not deserved.

I'm not sure about "panic", nor "chaos".

I am sure about "paranoia" but it is limited to themselves.


Otherwise I am in broad agreement with your statements. :)

They give us credit for "murdering" the people on 9/11 & call us a bunch of "murderers". So why not just spill out the truth that what they're doing is a real conspiracy.

They're conspiring to overthrow the U.S. Government without any evidence of a crime they committed. Just like Julius Ceasar, the lot conspired to overpower him & take his position.

Thank you! :)
 
Last edited:
They're conspiring to overthrow the U.S. Government without any evidence of a crime they committed. Just like Julius Ceasar, the lot conspired to overpower him & take his position.

I disagree. CTer's don't even know what their goal is. There is a complete lack of foresight and/or logistics in any of their "theories". Almost all of their ideas are born of complete ignorance and stupidity. They eventually get to the point where they just want someone to say that their ideas are valid and they don't really care what happens after that.
 
I disagree. CTer's don't even know what their goal is. There is a complete lack of foresight and/or logistics in any of their "theories". Almost all of their ideas are born of complete ignorance and stupidity. They eventually get to the point where they just want someone to say that their ideas are valid and they don't really care what happens after that.

I can accept that! But I agree that Alex Jones is spearheading them into overthrowing the Government. It only takes 1 lone nut to spoil the rest of the nuts.

I'd like to have Truthers give their side of the story, as to why they are part of a conspiracy to cover up the real perpatraitors, Al-Qaeda.
 
When do I do that, Mr Mind Reader?! What conspiracy theories? Will you answer my question now?

Quite using the Truther Tactic:

Dodge - Try to avoid or ignore any 9/11 evidence that you can not explain away.

You know what I'm talking about JJ. I didn't study you Truthers for years for nothing. I know how you think & I understand what you are.

It bothers you to know that there are people out there, like me, that study Truther behavior & know what Truthers are going through.
 
Last edited:
I can accept that! But I agree that Alex Jones is spearheading them into overthrowing the Government. It only takes 1 lone nut to spoil the rest of the nuts.

Absolutely. But Alex tends to spread his woo so thin that he's only attracting the brainless anyway...meaning those folks are already lost causes to begin with :p
 
Absolutely. But Alex tends to spread his woo so thin that he's only attracting the brainless anyway...meaning those folks are already lost causes to begin with :p

True! Those diehard Truthers who are still in the 9/11 TM are definantly brainless. They fight for a cause that's not even worth fighting for, but yet they still fight anyways.

It's like the Truthers are playing the "Confederate soldiers", they fight for their right to have opinions based on speckulation & non-existant evidence. Then they try to fight the "Union soldiers", which is us, & we counter-attack them with rational thoughts & evidence. In the end, they have to surrender!
 
Will you answer my question now?

To answer your question - it SHOULD bother you. All you 911TMer's contradict the living daylights out of one another with your inane theories. One person says WTC7 was a CD, while the next one in line says a plane was supposed to hit WTC7 and ignite the oxygen containers in the upper floors.

None of you are on the same page, and none of you have a coherent theory as to the who, what, how and why the US Govt would kill it owns citizens. Just a bunch of wild Tom Clancy novels.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom