Chris_Halkides
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2009
- Messages
- 12,981
did they or didn't they
Alt+F4.
One of my previous posts suggest that the police asked Raffaele about the knife, but I was just speculating with only a little bit of evidence. Even in Amanda's case, the conversation between her and the officer was short. I am happy restate my position in a more open-ended way: perhaps they did, but perhaps they did not.
Well considering how whiney RS was in his diary regarding his plight it's hard to believe he would leave out an interrogation about this. In addition, did his lawyers ever say he was questioned or interrogated about it?
Alt+F4.
One of my previous posts suggest that the police asked Raffaele about the knife, but I was just speculating with only a little bit of evidence. Even in Amanda's case, the conversation between her and the officer was short. I am happy restate my position in a more open-ended way: perhaps they did, but perhaps they did not.
Last edited: