Shadow the Poodle
Scholar
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2010
- Messages
- 103
A rather odd women asked me to post a pamphlet on our community notice board about this chap http://www.michaelalchemy.com/default.asp who is coming on Wednesday night to give a four hour talk along with his accomplice who is "a government accredited teacher of the health science of the future" "Psycosomatic Therapy".
Since it is only $25 including coffee and a fantasic cookie ( the talk is at a well known bakery in town) I am going to pop along and will report back .
I have plowed through the website and come up with my list of issues , but does anyone else have any burning questions they absolutely must have answers to. Given that I will be the only sceptic in the room I am anticipate a hostile response from the local hippies but I will endeavour to couch my queries in terms of curiosity rather than animosity.
Since it is only $25 including coffee and a fantasic cookie ( the talk is at a well known bakery in town) I am going to pop along and will report back .
I have plowed through the website and come up with my list of issues , but does anyone else have any burning questions they absolutely must have answers to. Given that I will be the only sceptic in the room I am anticipate a hostile response from the local hippies but I will endeavour to couch my queries in terms of curiosity rather than animosity.
