Distance?
Where did you get distance from?
I said, very plainly, that I was adapting the terms into a time-based form. Which is why I designated them as being rates.
Time. Not distance.
kg/s describes the mass of rubble [in kilograms] impacting per second.
You're talking about a flow rate.
Deferred laterally? You're just making terms up, aren't you?

I kind of liked that one. It's like "deflected" and "referred" put together. And even in its correct meaning, it still applies.
Anyways, changing the flow of rubble from vertical to horizontal ("deferring it laterally", I believe) represents a change in velocity. A change in velocity is known as acceleration, and requires force. Where does the force come from? It comes from the impact.
Wow. What leaps of logic! You're some kind of "debunker" Superman! Except that your powers don't work!
Corrections:
1) A change in velocity can be an increase or a decrease.
2) Lateral movement of rubble would not be an acceleration. That was my point.
Everything with you guys has to "accelerate".
You haven't really made a point.
Yes, I have. You haven't understood it, or are pretending not to.
Understand this: the simple scenarios I showed you illustrate that there is very little difference between a load of rubble and a solid object.
They show nothing of the kind. All they show is that you've ascribed the same mass to one as to the other, and nothing about their respective abilities to do the same work. Which is what I asked for. Your calculations don't show this. They simply try to assert that both
forms of matter can do the same work based on an assumed comparable mass. A comparability, moreover, that is not supported by the visual evidence. So you've missed the base on two counts.
You still have mass hitting you, whether it is one solid lump or many smaller pieces hitting over a very short time frame.
Yes, you still have "mass" hitting you. Again, which would you rather be hit by? A bowling ball, or pieces of a bowling ball? Please answer the question. It is not just a "summation thing." Different kinds of matter behave differently. Obviously.
If you truly believe that the mass changes with form, you are beyond anyones help.
If we are talking about elastic materials or closed systems, then no, it doesn't change. But we are talking about brittle materials and an open system in which mass has been lost, and we are talking about the kind of
force that different forms of brittle material
can impart. If you don't understand that,
you are the one who is beyond help.