• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Non Americans. Why do you fight 9/11 deniers and terrorist apologists?

LGR,

Did YOU lose any friends or loved ones in the WTC attack in New York on 11-Sep-01?

Did YOU feel any horror about seeing nearly 3,000 people die en mass in a few hours?

I'm just wondering why you feel the need to crap on the memories of murdered people, and the memories their loved ones and friends carry.

Care to explain?
 
LGR,

Did YOU lose any friends or loved ones in the WTC attack in New York on 11-Sep-01?
No
Did YOU feel any horror about seeing nearly 3,000 people die en mass in a few hours?
A lot of people die the world over. The 3000 Americans is miniscule compared with the 3 million Africans who die from HIV or the 30 000 Americans who die each year on the roads. If America decides it wants to murder 3000 of its own citizens I see it as a purely internal American matter.

In short, its not a matter for me to make a moral determination one way or the other.

I'm just wondering why you feel the need to crap on the memories of murdered people, and the memories their loved ones and friends carry.

Care to explain?

You have yet to explain why the memory of the people who died on 911 is affected by the fact I believe the Illuminati had involvement.

Is the memory of those killed at Lockerbie similarly contingent on whether Iran or Libya carried out the attack?
 
Platypus, why are you always so upset when you post here?

If the Illuminati don't exist, who am I am arrogant traitor towards?

Playing the old, "your so mad" game doesn't work with me, nice try though. I'm not upset, i'm just not going to sugar coat things for you, nor should I. I don't see such polite language out of you or most other cult drones, so why should i be joe nice guy?

There is no if, there is no Illuminati. Even when they did exist, 200 years ago, they were nothing but a think tank of intellectuals in Bavaria.

You are an arrogant traitor towards all the victims, all those families of vicitims and all of us that feel the tragedy that happened that day. What else do you call someone that sides with an enemy who has attacked his own people?
 
Playing the old, "your so mad" game doesn't work with me, nice try though. I'm not upset, i'm just not going to sugar coat things for you, nor should I. I don't see such polite language out of you or most other cult drones, so why should i be joe nice guy?

There is no if, there is no Illuminati. Even when they did exist, 200 years ago, they were nothing but a think tank of intellectuals in Bavaria.

You are an arrogant traitor towards all the victims, all those families of vicitims and all of us that feel the tragedy that happened that day. What else do you call someone that sides with an enemy who has attacked his own people?

And I think you are someone who knowingly and actively support the murderers of that day.

If you weren't you wouldn't waste time here.

Since we are in the free exchange of views on this matter....
 
And I think you are someone who knowingly and actively support the murderers of that day.

If you weren't you wouldn't waste time here.

Since we are in the free exchange of views on this matter....

Standard rhetoric from the lunatic fringe.

Because we don't join your lunatic fringe cult and play your games, we are accused of "knowingly and actively" being in on it, which is so ridiculous it's mind boggling and only exemplifies, the delusions you have and the arrogance i'm talking about. You people are so paranoid, that everyone is accused of being "in on it" or an "agent" out to get you.

And then you wonder why you upset people... Really now...:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Standard rhetoric from the lunatic fringe.

Because we don't join your lunatic fringe cult and play your games, we are accused of "knowingly and actively" being in on it, which is so ridiculous it's mind boggling and only exemplifies, the delusions you have and the arrogance i'm talking about. You people are so paranoid, that everyone is accused "in on it" or an "agent" out to get you.

And then you wonder why you upset people... Really now...:rolleyes:

No I don't think you are out to get me, but i do think you are a rather ineffectual and low-level member of a power structure that brought us 911.

Forgive them father, they know not what they do.

I saw ineffectual because you (like a number of your colleagues) seem in fact far more excitable, aggressive, angry, tense and shrill than the 911 deniers. Who on the whole are a mellow, resigned and intellectually curious lot.

If you had more brains you would lower your tone a lot and come across as more calm and rational.

Of course, it begs the question why a calm, rational and intelligent person would spend so much time on such a fringe subject.
 
No I don't think you are out to get me, but i do think you are a rather ineffectual and low-level member of a power structure that brought us 911.

Forgive them father, they know not what they do.

I saw ineffectual because you (like a number of your colleagues) seem in fact far more excitable, aggressive, angry, tense and shrill than the 911 deniers. Who on the whole are a mellow, resigned and intellectually curious lot.

If you had more brains you would lower your tone a lot and come across as more calm and rational.

Of course, it begs the question why a calm, rational and intelligent person would spend so much time on such a fringe subject.


Oh brother, again he claims i'm "in on it" somehow. LMAO.

I don't even need to respond to this. You are proving exactly what i have said.
 
Last edited:
Which is just as well, as you were making a terrible job of trying to prove anything you are so shrill.

So says a delusional guy in a lunatic fringe cult that claims i'm in on 911 and a extinct 200 year old Bavarian intellectuals club is behind it all... :eek:

That's pretty funny. LMAO... :eye-poppi
 
Last edited:
a. I am not a member of any cult.
b. I don't specifically believe you have any involvement or knowledge of 911. I do believe you are knowingly part of power structure ( a cult like power structure). You may not be completely aware of the extent of the involvement of this power structure but you are afraid because you know that you don't know the extent of the power of this cult or power structure. This fear leads to the shrill tone of your posts here.

c. I didnt mention the Bavarian Illuminati - besides as I have said ad infinitum the term "Illuminati" is just used as a placeholder.
 
a. I am not a member of any cult.
b. I don't specifically believe you have any involvement or knowledge of 911. I do believe you are knowingly part of power structure ( a cult like power structure). You may not be completely aware of the extent of the involvement of this power structure but you are afraid because you know that you don't know the extent of the power of this cult or power structure. This fear leads to the shrill tone of your posts here.

c. I didnt mention the Bavarian Illuminati - besides as I have said ad infinitum the term "Illuminati" is just used as a placeholder.

:jaw-dropp:eye-poppi:boggled:
 
a. I am not a member of any cult.
b. I don't specifically believe you have any involvement or knowledge of 911. I do believe you are knowingly part of power structure ( a cult like power structure). You may not be completely aware of the extent of the involvement of this power structure but you are afraid because you know that you don't know the extent of the power of this cult or power structure. This fear leads to the shrill tone of your posts here.

c. I didnt mention the Bavarian Illuminati - besides as I have said ad infinitum the term "Illuminati" is just used as a placeholder.


LGR, look at the OP. 'Why do you fight 9/11 deniers and terrorist apologists?'

Your posts have nothing to do with the OP, you're derailing the thread.
Imagine that, a truther derailing the thread.....never happens:p

Back to the OP:

An associate of mine introduced me to the woo that is 9/11 Truth. He's totally gone down the rabbit hole. I vainly tried to talk him out of it, but rational though is unfortunately not one of his strong points.

Somewhere in my investigoogling I came across JREF conspiracy theories forums. Always been a big fan of Mr. James Randi and skeptics, but never directly involved until 9/11 woo came to my front door.
 
a. I am not a member of any cult.
b. I don't specifically believe you have any involvement or knowledge of 911. I do believe you are knowingly part of power structure ( a cult like power structure). You may not be completely aware of the extent of the involvement of this power structure but you are afraid because you know that you don't know the extent of the power of this cult or power structure. This fear leads to the shrill tone of your posts here.

c. I didnt mention the Bavarian Illuminati - besides as I have said ad infinitum the term "Illuminati" is just used as a placeholder.

I shouldn't even entertain this sillyness, but i have to ask...

What power structure? I have no power over noone, i belong to no cult or any "power structure". I'm not a member of the gov't, and i don't even like the gov't much. What are you even talking about?

Do you realize how much you cult drones fall into that programmed subroutine of accusing people of being, agents, and in on it, being apart of some "power structure", and how it makes you all look?

Stop in think for a second. If you can get your brain to even do that. Give it a try and consider this.

What if i am just joe shmoe from kokomo, imagine how silly you are making yourself look by saying "i'm in on it" somehow. Imagine if everytime you disagreed with a particular cult on the internet, you were accused of this or being an agent, or connected to it somehow. When all you are is joe shmoe from kokomo, imagine how insulting that is as well. Do you think your ever going to sell your "magic beans" after that?

This is why your lunatic fringe cult is in the lunatic fringes of society only. Anyone with a functioning brain sees that and you will quickly destroy your own credibility and burn your bridge with most people.

BTW, most people can read up on the "illuminati" and they will quickly find what and who they were and that the only people that believe they exist today and control the world are conspiracy kooks, and the like, in lunatic fringe cults. There is a big wide internet out there beyond kook sites and youtube you know. Even beyond JREF forums... imagine that :jaw-dropp
 
Last edited:
I shouldn't even entertain this sillyness, but i have to ask...

What power structure? I have no power over noone, i belong to no cult or any "power structure". I'm not a member of the gov't, and i don't even like the gov't much. What are you even talking about?

Do you realize how much you cult drones fall into that programmed subroutine of accusing people of being, agents, and in on it, being apart of some "power structure", and how it makes you all look?

Stop in think for a second. If you can get your brain to even do that. Give it a try and consider this.

What if i am just joe shmoe from kokomo, imagine how silly you are making yourself look by saying "i'm in on it" somehow. Imagine if everytime you disagreed with a particular cult on the internet, you were accused of this or being an agent, or connected to it somehow. When all you are is joe shmoe from kokomo, imagine how insulting that is. Do you think your ever going to sell your "magic beans" after that?

This is why your lunatic fringe cult is in the lunatic fringes of society only. Anyone with a functioning brain sees that and you will quickly destroy your own credibility and burn your bridge with most people.

BTW, most people can read up on the "illuminati" and they will quickly find what and who they were and that the only people that believe they exist today and control the world are conspiracy kooks, and the like, in lunatic fringe cults. There is a big wide internet out there beyond kook sites and youtube you know.

Unfortunately just saying you do not believe in the official story of 911 does not make you the member of a cult.

I have no contact or correspondence with other non-believers. Almost my entire reading of the subject comes from people like you.
 
I was taken in by the conspiracy theories at the beginning. I was very anti-Bush, marching in anti-war demonstrations and what not. I encountered that French guy's original attempts online, and later on, Loose Change. It fit so very well in with my view of Bush and his cronies as evil doers. Then it suddenly hit me that I wasn't thinking. I was just taking everything on faith.

I started looking into the claims I had heard, and found them to be bogus. To be honest, I felt betrayed and not a little stupid to have fallen for such obvious lies. Mind you, this was way back with Loose Change edition 1, whenever that was. Anyway, the more I thought about it, the angrier I became at the people who would lie like that, at the expense of gullible people like myself, and people who were easy to convince because of the political climate at the time. These people would lie about dead people for profit, and that angered me even further. That's why I'm here. I was pissed off, and I still am.

Ditto, although I probably didn't go quite so far down the rabbit hole.

I spent about 2 days on YouTube watching videos that made me sick to my stomach to watch. Then came Loose Change. It was a farce. It was a sick distorted version of events with bunch of nonsense thrown in for shock value. There was no theory, just a bunch of "What about this and what about that". It just wasn't cogent and I found it offensive. It was an assault on my critical thinking skills. When I saw the PM interview with the two little bastards that made it I knew I had been taken for a ride. They were just contemptuous snotty little brats.
By then I realized the entire "Truth" movement is just a bunch of contemptuous snotty brats. They have a gripe with society and how its failed them and they have no respect for the people that died that day, or the family members that survive. What it amounts to in my mind is pissing on graves.
So the only decent thing to do is try and present the facts to people as best as you can and hope no one else gets mislead into believing the fantasy these creeps perpetuate. If you do run into one of the few lingering "Truthers" it's nice to have a beat down ready for them. I've found there are a number of people that want to believe there's a conspiracy, but they don't want to be confronted about it. They want to talk about pods and demolitions and passports and all nod in unison and feel like they really know what's going on in the world. They're infatuated with secret societies and this stupid conspiracy is one of their own.
That's why this conspiracy will never really die. As long as there are people, there will be people willing to believe some crazy conspiracy because it makes them part of a secret group that knows all about the secret group that runs their little world.
I guess we all need a hobby.
 
Unfortunately just saying you do not believe in the official story of 911 does not make you the member of a cult.

I have no contact or correspondence with other non-believers. Almost my entire reading of the subject comes from people like you.

You obviously need to get out more since you have no contact with the world outside your cult and kook sites.

There's alot more people, ideas and other things out here in the big world outside your little conspiracy cult bubble you know. You should try exploring it sometimes, you might actually learn to stop listening to kooks on the net. You shouldn't even be letting "people like me" be your "entire reading of a subject"... Who am i? some anonymous guy on the internet you don't even know. And you place all that in me? Wow.

Trust me, your admission is something the rest of us in already know all too well. That those of you into this 911 nonsense general will only "research", listen and talk to those that feed or buy into the 911 conspiracy.

Could you make it any more obvious that you have fallen for some internet cult nonsense... Like, really...
 
You obviously need to get out more since you have no contact with the world outside your cult and kook sites.

There's alot more people, ideas and other things out here in the big world outside your little conspiracy cult bubble you know. You should try exploring it sometimes, you might actually learn to stop listening to kooks on the net. You shouldn't even be letting "people like me" be your "entire reading of a subject"... Who am i? some anonymous guy on the internet you don't even know. And you place all that in me? Wow.

Trust me, your admission is something the rest of us in already know all too well. That those of you into this 911 nonsense general will only "research", listen and talk to those that feed or buy into the 911 conspiracy.

Could you make it any more obvious that you have fallen for some internet cult nonsense... Like, really...

As I said, shrill.

I think I have said before I am not much interested in 911. I am interested in people's response though and they do provide a fairly good insight into at least the broad lines of the problem, even if it can't answer the specifics of what occurred.

The reading which I specialise in and which I have read widely and deeply is the Holocaust. As for this site, it is just something I do when I am supposed to be working. I don't do it outside 9 to 5 or not very much.
 
Last edited:
I don't so much fight them as observe and shake my head in disbelief. Why? Because I'm fascinated by how irrational and just plain insane humans can be and 9/11 was the biggest history-changing event in my lifetime (even bigger than the fall of communism as that was a process rather than a single event), so there is soooo much of it (irrationality and just plain insanity). It's like a bottomless pit of crazy.
 
As I said, shrill.

I think I have said before I am not much interested in 911. I am interested in people's response though and they do provide a fairly good insight into at least the broad lines of the problem, even if it can't answer the specifics of what occurred.

The reading which I specialise in and which I have read wildly and deeply is the Holocaust. As for this site, it is just something I do when I am supposed to be working. I don't do it outside 9 to 5 or not very much.

Gee, noone will notice that back peddling. A minute ago, it was the illumanti and even I was that was in on 911, now your not much interested in 911. :rolleyes:

You just said you have almost no contact with people outside your cult with us "non-believers", but now its only something you do at work on these forums...:rolleyes:

So you dance on people graves because your interested in people response to it, and think it is insight in some "problem"... :rolleyes:

And you are also into the Holocaust... :rolleyes:

Alrighty then... :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Gee, noone will notice that back peddling. A minute ago, it was the illumanti and even I was that was in on 911, now your not much interested in 911. :rolleyes:

You just said you have almost no contact with people outside your cult with us "non-believers", but now its only something you do at work on these forums...:rolleyes:

So you dance on people graves because your interested in people response to it, and think it is insight in some "problem"... :rolleyes:

And you are also into the Holocaust... :rolleyes:

Indeed I am, you are welcome to read my occasional blog on the subject
littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com

As you will see, nothing on 911. 911 is just a little riff I develop picking up on the best of the bibs and bobs I read of other people's work. As I said elsewhere, one of the methods the Illuminati maintain control is by systematically infilitrating anything they think might prove hostile to their interests.

I have an excellent ear for picking up these people in the field of Holocaust denial, I am much less good in terms of 911. So I find it harder to pick out the wheat from the much more abundant chaff in this area.

BUT (and to return to the point of this thread) when I believed in the Holocaust I would never have wasted a single hour at a denial forum, which led me to believe that those that do have rather strange and concealed motivations. In the main, I think the same holds good for people "fighting 911 deniers"

Whatever motivations they give and however superficially noble they sound, I don't really believe that these are their true motivations.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom