• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Non Americans. Why do you fight 9/11 deniers and terrorist apologists?

Bell

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
21,050
Three months before 9/11 I stood on top of the World Trade Center. I was very impressed by these buildings and by New York City. The WTC towers where the first sights of NYC to see when we flew in, and the last sights when we flew out. Because I have been there, 9/11 affected me personally. It felt like a small part of me has been attacked.

I also remember talking to a firefighter from Hook & Ladder 8 about the '93 bombing. You see, the WTC was observable from everywhere in the city. That's how huge and impressive the towers were. I talked to that firefighter how awful it would have been if the towers had collapsed in '93 and how everywhere in the city this would have been observed. Little did I know that 3 months later my fear became truth. After our brief visit to the firehouse, we went to the WTC.

After the attacks, I was interested by the stories about 9/11, I could not watch enough documentaries. One day in 2006 I was shopping in the American Book Center in Amsterdam. At the counter there was a free DVD (I think it was "In plane sight"), which on the sleeve showed UA175 just before it crashed into WTC2.

I took it home and watched skipped through it. What a bunch of BS. No need to tell the DVD ended up in the trash.

Searching for more info on the internet I came across Loose Change (after all, this was 2006) and that movie bored me to death. After watching it I Googled "debunk Loose Change" and came across Gravy's website, which in turn lead me here.

But to answer the question: Because I stood on top of the WTC and it hurt me when the towers were attacked. All those trapped people... :(
 
I dont have any specific affinity with America or Americans (Even though I live in the USA) But I do have a complete and utter affinity for humanity

That cowardly act was nothing less than an attack on humanity. Two buildings full of average Joes and Janes, who's only crime was to get up and drag themselves to work.
 
Surely a 911 denier isn't a terror apologist?

Well, since you and your ilk defend the 19 terrorist hijackers who killed 2976 humans, I would say... yes. Yes he is.

Someone who fights 911 denial could possibly be one, however.

We're not the ones defending the 19 terrorist hijackers who killed 2976 humans.
 
In 2006 I just saw a bunch of people writing a bunch of stupid stuff about 9/11 on the internet particulary youtube. Have been interested in debunking it ever since.
 
Hmm 4 avenues led me here:

1. I have been in Ney York once before, in 1997. Was there for a week. Before that, I had always thought NYC would not be for me. A bunch of tall houses that I had already seen in thousands of photos, films and artworks. Turns out, I liked the city (Manhattan, actually) more and more the better learned to swim the public transport system. So much to do, so much to see, such good food to be had! The day that I planned to go to Windows of the World, didn't work out as plannen, got there a little late and decided not to do the WTC at all and reserve more time for it on my next visit.
Well, that next visit never came, and the Towers are gone.

2. In 2000 and 2001 I had been active in an old MSN community, frequented mostly by North Americans. My first such endeavour on the internet. It was basically just a fun place, but with some smart members who could bring various view points to political discussions. I thoroughly enjoyed. At the same time, I had started to follow such pundits as Noam Chomsky and Christopher Hitchens, and been reading a lot about Iraq, American interventionism, bla bla.
I believe it was as soon as a day after 9/11, that news broke of missiles being fired at Taliban targets in Kabul and other places - before the identity of the perpetrators was really established. It was reported as possibly US military already striking back at Al Quaida on rumours only (yes, I knew of Al Quaida, Osama Bin Laden and Afghanistan already then), and I was incensed! As terrible as the attacks in NYC and DC had been, you can't retaliate like that without having established proof! I rememebered Clinton striking quite randomly at Sudan etc...
In that community, the Americans were mad as hell and cheering on every retaliation, leaving me as the sole protester against such actions. It was then that I first demanded of myself to figure out who really was responsible.
(It later turned out that the missile strikes did not come from US troops after all, but from the Afghan North Alliance, seizing the moment).

3. Like pretty much everyone in Europe I saw clearly through the lies of Bush and Powell as they abused 9/11 to get a war they always wanted - Iraq. I was extremely critical of some portions of the Patriot Act. I had been in love with the USA ever since I had studied in Georgia in 89-91. But this moron Bush made the country a place I no longer wished to travel to (I still haven't been there again, 1997 was my last entry into the USA). It was clear that I needed to know the full true background of 9/11 so I would know just how wrong and bad Bush was.

4. During the past 2 or 3 years, while doing some anti-neo-nazi vigilance at a dumb German internet board, I was several times presented with videos promoting CTs, usually 9/11 CTs. Loose Change and Zeitgeist among them. That's when I started researching all the details. Found some debunker sites via google. Became aware of JREF maybe a year ago, and signed up last december.
 
1. It was a cowardly act against innocents.
2. I like America, and Americans, and refuse to judge a people based on their politicians, though I think the right politician can help sell a people in the eyes of others.
3. Canada lost people in the WTCs on 9/11
4. I hate snake oil salesmen, especially those that do so by dancing on the graves of hundreds and thousands of innocents.

TAM:)
 
I was taken in by the conspiracy theories at the beginning. I was very anti-Bush, marching in anti-war demonstrations and what not. I encountered that French guy's original attempts online, and later on, Loose Change. It fit so very well in with my view of Bush and his cronies as evil doers. Then it suddenly hit me that I wasn't thinking. I was just taking everything on faith.

I started looking into the claims I had heard, and found them to be bogus. To be honest, I felt betrayed and not a little stupid to have fallen for such obvious lies. Mind you, this was way back with Loose Change edition 1, whenever that was. Anyway, the more I thought about it, the angrier I became at the people who would lie like that, at the expense of gullible people like myself, and people who were easy to convince because of the political climate at the time. These people would lie about dead people for profit, and that angered me even further. That's why I'm here. I was pissed off, and I still am.
 
1. It was a cowardly act against innocents.
2. I like America, and Americans, and refuse to judge a people based on their politicians, though I think the right politician can help sell a people in the eyes of others.
3. Canada lost people in the WTCs on 9/11
4. I hate snake oil salesmen, especially those that do so by dancing on the graves of hundreds and thousands of innocents.

TAM:)

You are, if I understand correctly, a doctor. Surely your intellectual abilities would be better employed in keeping abreast of the latest advances in medicine rather than the obscure marginal behaviour that is 911 denial?

Apparently you're not allowed to have any spare time TAM. It's work for you, 24/7. That must suck. ;)
 
You are, if I understand correctly, a doctor. Surely your intellectual abilities would be better employed in keeping abreast of the latest advances in medicine rather than the obscure marginal behaviour that is 911 denial?

I am intelligent enough to do both...lol

TAM:)
 
Sure but spare time on this type of stuff? Come on, if you have a brain and you really believe that 911 is as it is presented, this is a collossal mindless waste of time.

I like to debate. I like to discuss...but I like it fresh. All of the 9/11 arguments are now old. Back in 2006-2007 I would post 30-40 posts per day, many of them 4-5 paragraphs long...now I mostly poke fun, occasionally discuss things.

Most of my discussion posts are now over in medicine and science (believe it or not the JREF is more then cointelpro for the NWO).

As for waste of time...ya to a degree it is, especially these last 2 years or so, as there is no one from a lurker perspective, who really gives a **** any more. Still, if for nothing more then to point out the snake oil salesmen and their ridiculous elixirs, I will continue to post.

As for free time...I have lots of it. My practice is a 9-5 Mon-Fri type thing, so I have lots of time. I just back from a meeting with our local Arts Council...see lots of time for lots of things. Come winter there will be hockey with the kids...

TAM:)
 
CountryTotal fatalities Argentina4 [29] Australia11 Bangladesh6 Belarus1 [30] Belgium1 Brazil3 [31] Canada24 [32][33] Chile2 China4 Côte d'Ivoire1 Colombia17 Democratic Republic of the Congo2 Dominican Republic1 El Salvador1 Ecuador3 France3 Germany11 Ghana2 Guyana3 Haiti2 Honduras1 India41 [34] Indonesia1 Ireland6 [35] Israel5 [36] Italy10 [37] Jamaica16 Japan24 [38]CountryTotal fatalities Jordan2 [39][40][41] Lebanon3 Lithuania1 Malaysia3 Mexico16 Moldova1 Netherlands1 New Zealand2 Nigeria1 Peru5 Philippines16 Portugal5 [42] Poland1 Romania3 Russia1 South Africa2 South Korea28 Spain1 Sweden1 Switzerland2 Republic of China (Taiwan)1 Ukraine1 Uzbekistan1 United Kingdom67* [43][44] Bermuda1 Venezuela1
Does anyone think only americans died on 9/11? The above is taken from Wiki, link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks


It was not just the USA that was affected that day. I was a Mod. on a relatively large and mainly USAcentric Board, and I woke up that morning to discover many of my on-line friends confused and bewildered as what had happened a few hours previously. I was also very shocked and upset, and did not move from the News stations for days afterwards.

I spent days with emaills, threads and PM's to a lot of members, who (understandably) very upset. Ifn fact the whole tone of the Board changed after that day - and it was never the same again.

So, apart from the fact that a few of MY fellow Australians were murdered that day, I also have an an emotional recollection of how some of my cyber friends reacted, and literally changed overnight.

And anybody who suggests that we should not be involved (this event changed the whole world, not just the USA) is simply ignoring the fact that this event DID affect the3 whole world.

9/11 truthers ***** in the face of everyone on the planet who was in one way, or another affected by the event.

Norm
 
I fail to see how saying the Illuminati rather than Al Queda were the true villians of 911
" ***** in the face of everyone on the planet who was in one way, or another affected by the event."

I could see why you might be upset if you were Illuminati, but given 911 deniers don't deny 911 occurred rather responsibility for it, it seems to be a neutral as far as the position of the victims are concerned.

For example, suppose Iran and not Libya was behind the Lockerbie bombing, is it ***** in the face of the Lockerbie families to accuse Iran?
 
I fail to see how saying the Illuminati rather than Al Queda were the true villians of 911
" ***** in the face of everyone on the planet who was in one way, or another affected by the event."

I could see why you might be upset if you were Illuminati, but given 911 deniers don't deny 911 occurred rather responsibility for it, it seems to be a neutral as far as the position of the victims are concerned.

For example, suppose Iran and not Libya was behind the Lockerbie bombing, is it ***** in the face of the Lockerbie families to accuse Iran?

The answer is obvious if your brain was working properly.

The "Illuminati" simply do not exist, period. People get upset because you and those like you, have decided act like a bunch of arrogant traitors, that are running around blaming various fictional enemies just because some kooks on the internet told you too with lame youtube videos and websites.

You are making a mockery of a major tragedy and you have sided with an enemy of your own people, in playing such games, which clearly would upset alot of people. And you and those like you, also run around being pompous, arrogant and insulting while spewing your delusions and claiming outright superiority that you clearly don't have. All while childishly trying to self project everything your doing onto everyone else, which clearly also upsets alot of people.

BTW, there are those that make conspiracies theories over the Lockerbie bombing too, as well as most other tragic events past and current. The game that your cult plays is not new nor is it original.

But gee, you can't possibly see how people would be upset... no wayy :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Platypus, why are you always so upset when you post here?

If the Illuminati don't exist, who am I am arrogant traitor towards?
 
9-11 Deniers are indeed terrorist apologists. They claim that most major terrorist attacks around the world were not done by Islamic extremists, but by the CIA/Mossad/MI6/ISI...etc.

They also argue that those accused of these crimes, are innocent.

So in essence, yes....9-11 Deniers are indeed apologists for terrorism and terrorists.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom