I have done that, as noted by Carlitos in post # 2101
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6108858&postcount=2101
Fess, because you engage in rhetoric, rather than dialogue, it is entirely unclear what information you have about DEW and whether or to what extent you have researched the subject.
I suspect that most posters here, who, after all, self-identify as "debunkers" by an overwhelming margin, are those who, for the most part, are very comfortable in acknowledging the legitimacy of ex-president Dwight D. Eisenhower, who was also one of a very few 5-star army generals. As you know, he held the lofty title of Supreme Allied Commander in WW II.
I assume you're familiar with Eisenhower's admonition to beware of the
"military industrial complex" (MIC) right?
I here assert that Americans have not taken President Eisenhower's warning against the MIC very seriously, with debunkers being on the opposite end of the spectrum; namely, embracing and trusting of the MIC.
Indeed, posters and lurkers, hear this:
Debunker websites advance the interests of the MIC.
The MIC is implicated in what happened on 9/11, could more of you but realize it.
As noted in post # 2101, I have already given the answer as to what happened on 9/11 and have given the sources of where more information can be found.
I think debunkers are afraid of SAIC and ARA. They sure as heck don't ever comment on those companies, let alone their capacities and areas of expertise.
Side Note to Lurkers: These intials are key to understanding 9/11:
saic, ara, deps, usded, afrl
Take it from there, folks and post if you can.
The above is inane and insipid. All posters and lurkers know that you, Fess, are much more patriotic, loyal, curteous, friendly, brave and reverent you are than I am. You don't need to proclaim your moral superiority post in and post out; unless, that is, you have your own doubts...