• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic that your post was followed by one from somebody who saw it with his own eyes and was among thousands of people who saw it too.

Is dtugg a liar jammonius?

You are not in a position to speak for dtugg. I think my practice has been and remains clear:

On each page, I post a reminder that those who were in a position to see or hear some aspect of what happened on 9/11 are encouraged to post it.

I take what each such person says at their word and I do not try to change it in any way. At most, I will ask for clarification if something is unclear.

I have "no worries" in that respect. After all, we know full well that people saw and heard "an explosion."

That has been established beyond a reasonable doubt. People did not see and did not hear a jetliner. That proposition has also been established beyond a reasonable doubt.

People, however, believe what they saw saw and were told they saw, on teevee; likewise established beyond a reasonable doubt. I, myself, know and have said that people believe, firmly, emphatically, viscerally, even, what they saw on teevee.

I will venture to say that you believe what you saw on teevee.

The richness of the data that informs this thread is that it contains a full-on and complete summary of what you saw on teevee.

Looking at it in a controlled context helps to confirm that what is seen is decidedly NOT a Boeing 767. All one has to do is look at it.

Note: people did not hear a jetliner on teevee because most of the video segments are silent and do not record the sound of the event. Those that have some sound do not reveal the sound of a jetliner.

Thus, the deception is one that let's us know something about the apparatus of human perception.

The deception fully informs us that human beings do not require the synthesis of sight and of sound to come to a firmly held belief. Or, put simply, "seeing [in two dimensions] is believing"

For some reason, people think it ok if there is no reliable sound of a jetliner <1000ft@550mph in Manhattan in the videos that convinced them.

That fact is worthy of significant analysis from an epistemological perspective. You agree?
 
Finally, I don't think you advance the state of discussion much merely by finding new ways of saying "you are right and I am wrong."

We know you disagree with the NO PLANE proposition on a JUST BECAUSE basis and that basis is good enough for you.

There isn't any discussion to advance. You've essentially hand waved millions of television viewers, thousands of eyewitnesses, the dead, the families of the dead, official police reports etc, in a fruitless attempt to prove that no planes hit a building by showing us poor quality youtube screen grabs of a plane hitting a building.
 
Last edited:
Oh look Jammonius still ignoring the witness I provided for him, what a surprise.
 

Refutation of the "plane parts" mantra has been accomplished in a number of ways, not least of which is the fact that not one single part, piece, element or component of a jetliner has been confirmed by the simple technique of matching a part or piece to a part number or identification number. I have also shown the likelihood of falsity in the planting of supposed, but never identified, plane parts in a number of threads and posts.

See, for example: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5791917&postcount=801

Every issue your debunker website seeks to raise is supported by stupid sourcing, usually consisting in nothing more than "he said/she said/somebody said somebody said" newspaper accounts.

Such accounts fail and fail utterly as evidence.

Where did the debris come from?

An explosion

Witnesses to the plane:

Steve Gill

"the second plane passed literally over my head. I turned and saw it disappear into World Trade Center No. 2."


From 'New Yorkers Try To Carry On' by Linda Bloom.

http://www.wfn.org/2001/09/msg00170.html

It appears posters still have a hard time grasping that newspapers and stories and articles, especially those designed to have an emotional appeal ----'New Yorkers Try To Carry On' -- being a perfect example of an emotionally driven piece, are not evidence of what happened because the sourcing is suspect and the motivation is biased.

How many times must I point out that valid and reliable witness sources do not include stories and newspaper and magazine accounts?

The valid sources of witness statements are the PAPD reports and the Task Force Witness Statements and the accounts posted up by witnesses we can consider reliable, like jr343, foolmewunz and BillyRayValentine.

Reverend Doctor Daniel P Matthews

"We were on the 24th floor, which has a view of the World Trade Centre, when we heard the sound, and looked up to see a ball of fire coming from one of the towers. A few minutes later, we saw the second plane hit, and again a ball of fire erupted."

From 'Eyewitness To Disaster' by John Allen. Tuesday 11th September 2001. Episcopal News Service.

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/3577_20738_ENG_HTM.htm

The above is not evidence based on the source. Moreover, with that having been said, note what the right reverend actually says:

""We were on the 24th floor, which has a view of the World Trade Centre, when we heard the sound, and looked up to see a ball of fire coming from one of the towers."

That is a NO PLANE claim, utterly and entirely consistent with what all valid witnesses say. The right reverend has said nothing more and nothing less than that he saw an explosion, just like all other valid witnesses.

True, he then goes on to say "we saw the second plane hit". One supposes that "one out of two ain't bad" perhaps? :rolleyes:


Haleh Nazeri

"Then all of a sudden I saw another plane, it was so loud and so low and so wrong. I knew before it even hit in the fraction of a second that something was terribly wrong and that my world would never be the same."

From 'The Iranian: Eyewitness, Attack On New York', 21st September 2001.

http://www.iranian.com/Features/2001/September/911

Hey lurkers, out of curiosity, I wonder what the response around here would be if I were to post a NO PLANE claim sourced to an Iranian newspaper?

Let me guess: It would be castigated as being obviously false, right?

I am not here willing to say the Iranian newspaper relied on by djlinacee is any worse than any other newspaper.

What I am going to say, however, is that newspaper sources are not acceptable as evidence and are useless as reliable sourcing of claims.

Karen Lane Gilsenan

"Then, it happened again. We saw an airplane, coming from the south and headed right toward the second WTC tower. It looked so odd there"

http://www.wheaton.edu/front/911/eyewitness.html

Notice how stupid that quote is. It claims that something not having been established to have happened in the first place, "HAPPENED AGAIN."

With all due respect to Wheaton College, that kind of witness sourcing is hapless.

Rita Lasar

"I ran across the hall to my friends apartment. Her windows looked out on the World trade Centre and I got there in time to see the second plane hit the second building."

From 'Breaking The Silence' by John Pilger. Transmitted in September 2003 on ITV in the U.K.

A stupid, teevee source, put out 2 years after the fact.

The valid witnesses are those that spoke spontaneously, without the benefit or the detriment of an agenda or a psyop, as the event happened and before the onset of the massive propaganda ploy.

I'm sure people here realize the difference between valid and invalid witnesses and reliable sources. In the proper context, I feel quite certain that some of you will use that distinction when it suits your purposes in other threads and on other subjects.

Unfortunately, 9/11 causes most people to suspend their capacity for proper and critical thinking when it comes to assessing the reality of 9/11.

Andrea Refol

"We were driving down Sackett Street in Brooklyn, and we watched the second plane make contact."

From 'The New York Metro: WTC Testimonials 6 Months Later'.

http://www.newyorkmetro.com/news/articles/wtc/6months/testimonials/3.htm

'The New York Metro: WTC Testimonials 6 Months Later'.

What more need I say? Or, put another way, the title betrays the fact that stories are being collected 6 months later in the height of the public propaganda ploy. Stories like that are utterly unreliable and I am sure some of you know that, whether you're willing to admit it or not.

Try this: At least be honest with yourselves and realize the claim there are "1000s of witnesses" is hoplessly false. Also realize the witnesses being relied on by djlunacee are FUBAR.

Rose Arce

"I got within a few blocks of the World Trade Centre when suddenly there was this second sort of, um, roar that came out of the sky and everyone just looked right up and another plane just barrelled into the other tower."

From 'CNN Tribute - America Remembers' - Produced by Ken Shiffman and Brian Rokus. 2002 Cable News Network.

This person, Rose Arce, appears to know what she heard -- a roar -- just like Asst.Commn. Stephen Gregory. So, there are elements of truth in her statement. Note, too, that linguistically, she does not connect that sound with a jetliner. In fact, what is also very telling, could posters but realize it, she doesn't even say she saw a plane does she?

I know people here probably won't be able to read Rose Arce's statement for what it actually says and that is because people here want to be able to say that Rose Arce says she saw a plane, even though that is not what she says.

Pardon me for this, djlunacee, but thanks for finding yet another NO PLANE witness. I am much obliged.

The problem is, I have to apply the same criteria to this witness as I do others. The source is FUBAR, thus, I will not count Rose Arce as a no plane witness because her statement is not admissible evidence.

Mitchell Simmons

"As we watched the building burn, we saw the second plane come around. It was very surreal because it felt like a movie, but it was reality."

From 'Marketers Are Eyewitness To History', September 12th 2001. By Kris Oser and Richard H. Levey.

http://directmag.com/news/marketing_marketers_eyewitness_history

Question: Separate and apart from the issue of sorucing and admissibility as evidence, do any of you recognize that Mitchell Simmons statement can be considered a NO PLANE statement?

Or, put another way, I here assert that Mitchell Simmons is, in fact, as much a NO PLANER as he is a PLANE SPOTTER.

Let me know if posters would like for me to explain that claim in greater detail. Hopefully, posters can use their own powers of deduction -- albeit in a 9/11 context -- to figure out why Mitchell Simmons is, in fact, a NO PLANER.

Owen May

"As I'm standing there and all of these things going through my mind I'm watching a plane come in from the Statue Of Liberty... and as the guy got closer and closer I'm saying "Oh you know what, he must be here to drop water"... so as this plane starts coming closer I'm wondering "Where's the water? Doesn't look like one of these water planes" and I remember the engines just roaring and I could kind of hear this guy like hit the throttle and all of a sudden he starts to dip his wing..."

From 'A Tale Of Two Towers' - Michael Attwell Productions Ltd. Produced and directed by Michael Attwell. Channel 5 Broadcasting Ltd 2002. First transmitted in the U.K approximately 1 year after 911.

Hey lurkers, djlunacee posted up a witness from something entitled "...A TALE OF TWO TOWERS".

That is rich.

Amanda Mark

"Someone's like...a plane hit the World Trade Centre... so we all go into the conference room to look at this, and you can't really tell, it's burning, whatever. We're all watching that and another plane goes in..."

From '9/11 The Plane That Fought Back'. Directed by Bruce Goodison. Produced and written by Phil Craig.

Here's yet another of the "one out of two" variety claims. The deal that some of these people seem to be making with themselves is that they'll tell the truth about the first explosion, but then go along with the program in re the second explosion.

And, note what happened: There was no reliable video of the first alleged plane. People simply were not convinced by the Naudet video and there was naught else. But, people were innundated with 43 versions of the second explosion and that is what the accounts seem to reveal; to wit: Almost no claims of seeing a jetliner hit the North Tower and agreement that "everybody" (other than the actual witness) saw a plane hit the South Tower.

In an odd sort of way, and unreliable though the witnesses might be from a perspective of what is and is not evidence, these witness accounts are, nonetheless revealing. They reveal information very consistent with the NO PLANE claim, especially, but not exclusively, as it relates to the North Tower.

As to the South Tower, the fact that more than one of the witnesses says, in effect, "we saw" rather than "I saw" is a indicative of not seeing a plane, could more of our dedicated debunkers but realize it.

Barry Mawn

"We were observing the evacuation when we actually saw the second plane come down, flying north to south, actually turn around. And then we lost it momentarily behind the buildings, and then the next time we saw it, it was headed straight for the south tower."

From 'CNN Live Today'. February 18, 2002 - 13:34 ET

http://www-cgi.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0202/18/lt.17.html

Here is yet another "we saw" rather than "I saw" claim. Do posters realize the weakness of such claims; and, more importantly, are posters beginning to realize that the witnesses they thought existed simply do not exist?

Answer for yourselves, at least, even if you're unwilling to post your dawning recognition that NO PLANES hit the WTC and that, as a matter of fact, that is what the witnesses actually say.

Here you can start with these; as you notice in some the quotes you will see the word WE, that is plural referencing more than one.

You appear to have noticed the "we" issue yourself, djlunacee. Good for you. Now deal with the signficance of the issue.

Here is a little advice, if one person tells you that you are on fire, you don't have to believe him, your choice. If two people tell you that you are on fire, you might want to take a second and start sniffing for smoke. Here is the important part, if three people tell you that you are on fire, you might want to take a long walk on a short pier, and partner there are a bunch of people telling you that you are a freakin inferno right now.

Hey, do we have any fallacy spotters out there?

This was almost comical at first, but now its downright tragic. Your lack of rationality, common sense, and logic translates to ignorance beyond all imagination. Get some help, better yet, leave the house and see what the real world is like.

Let me guess: Are you trying to say that "you are right and I am wrong"?
 
Last edited:
The claim that the fuel is in the wings is specious and stupid. The fuel is in several places in a jetliner. If posters want to argue the specs of a Boeing 767, at least let us do it accurately. I think that sort of thing is a wild goose chase, at this point.


There are three fuel tank in the standard version of the 767, a left wing tank, a centre tank and a right wing tank with surge tanks in the wingtips.
http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~johnm/Three-Lightbursts/Flammable767.JPG
(Ironically this is from a truther site)

so that's the goose chased and caught:)

"The data show that the explosion was in the wrong place at the wrong time for it to have been caused by a jetliner."

No it shows it to be exactly where science says it should be. Please provide the calculations that show what you assert is true. Please list all assumptions and show working.
 
I might also ask how it is that when NIST developed detailed computer models of both the impact zones of each tower and of the Boeing 767s that hit them and, after a number of test runs simulating the impact of individual aircraft components with sections of WTC tower models, ultimately ran simulations of the entire plane hitting the entire impact zone model for each tower and found that the predicted damage to the outer walls of the towers closely corresponded to the actual damage as shown in the photographic record.

I think you may be mistaken in your claims concerning the outcome of the NIST impact analyses. Please consider taking a look at the first paragraph found on pg. 281/462 for an illustration of the uncertainty and the fraud associated with the work done by NIST.

I don't mean a general, eyeball it and see if it looks OK comparison, I mean checking each individual column and asking "where did it fail?", "how did it fail?" "does that match what the model predicts?". You can find it all in NCSTAR 1-2, pp. 207-391 (pdf)

For those lurkers who choose to review NCSTAR 1-2, either in the segment listed, or its entirety, you will be shocked at how fraudulent that report is. Its fraud consists in the fact that, read closely, it actually says they could not get confirm either that jetliners hit the towers, let alone that such impacts could cause their utter <11second annihilation.

And, ktesibios, it might have been helpful to our lurkers had you provided them a link to NCSTAR 1-2. I do so as follows:

http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCSTAR 1-2.pdf

If there were no planes, then how in the Sam Hill did models of bleepin' planes hitting the towers predict just what was observed so well?

As a matter of fact, NIST could not get its models of bleepin' planes hitting the towers to predict just what was observed." That is the point of what NCSTAR1-2 actually says when the report is read between the 462 pages of lines. In the foregoing, you have, as well, the explanation of the technique; namely, that of obfuscation.

The trick NIST used was to use different models and to pick the one that suited its purposes, irrespective of and without any justification for picking one model over another. In the case of the impact studies, you will recall, of course, that they described their model choices as "base case" "less severe" and "more severe" I think it was.

That said, one of the things one can rely on NIST for is an accurate description of the properties of the towers and of a Boeing 767. In fact, all one has to do is assess that data to know that no stupid jetliner could have destroyed those towers.

Jammy's insistence on restricting discussion to YouTube videos and cheap sophistry about eyewitnesses is just a way of trying to escape from the convergence of evidence, all of which adds up to Boeing 767s smashing into the towers.

That is false and false utterly. If you search "jammonius nist ncstar" you will likely see that I have cited NIST and NCSTAR1, in its various subparts, about as much as any single poster has.

Please grasp this: NCSTAR1 supports the NO PLANE contention precisely because that study engaged in obfuscation to disguise the plain as day fact that it could not confirm either that jetliners hit the WTC or what destroyed those towers. Those are the two facts that emerge after one sufficiently digests NCSTAR's 10,000pgs.

Grasp this also: I would delight in a close review and discussion of NCSTAR1 and our lurkers could probably learn a thing or two from such a discussion.

Finally in this respect, I am sorry you find it necessary to make yet another "you are right and I am wrong" sort of post. Why can't posters merely post up their data and their claims and let the information stand or fall on its own merit?

For the love of Dowie and Ella Wheeler Wilcos, isn't this thread realistice enough already?

Let me know the extent to which you'd like to discuss NCSTAR1. If it is to be addressed in detail, then some prior thread on it might have to be revived or another one started.
 
How about this one?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz8AVaHtaQw#t=2m53s

I guess he was a shill and its a fake right?

That is version # 7 (starting at about the 1:45mark of the ALL43 video) that is most readily characterized by the "OMG" screaming. The shadow thingy in that one is fat and slow as molasses and is one that is thought to be a candidate for CGI. I don't find it necessary to make that claim. Rather, I note that it, like all others, fails to register the right sound of a jetliner as close as that one was.

If you can hear a lady bellow out "OMG" worthy of someone who was getting ready to get hacked by Jason, then it should also have recorded the loud and unmistakable screeching of a jetliner that low, that fast and that close. It did no such thing.

The video falsifies the claim a Boeing 767 hit the South Tower precisely because the sound element betrays the claim that any such thing happened.
 
Last edited:
Yes, correct. Foolmewunz very clearly elaborated on what he saw:


​

Hey Elmondo,

You have neglected to point out that Foolmewunz responded to MY request for lurkers to post up what they saw. You also failed to note that I responded fully to Foolmewunz and that he, himself, modified his statement a bit, based on my "double check" for accuracy.

I was pleased that Foolmewunz chose to share his personal experience with the thread, thanked Foolmewunz for doing so and I took him at his word, as clarified.
 
That is version # 7 that is most readily characterized by the "OMG" screaming. The shadow thingy in that one is fat and slow as molasses and is one that is thought to be a candidate for CGI. I don't find it necessary to make that claim. Rather, I note that it, like all others, fails to register the right sound of a jetliner as close as that one was.

If you can hear a lady bellow out "OMG" worthy of someone who was getting ready to get hacked by Jason, then it should also have recorded the loud and unmistakable screeching of a jetliner that low, that fast and that close. It did no such thing.

The video falsifies the claim a Boeing 767 hit the South Tower precisely because the sound element betrays the claim that any such thing happened.
That video was taken from INSIDE their apartment through a window (and at a fair distance). Now why would you expect to hear the plane more clearly the then woman in the same room?

Sorry to ask you questions (I don't expect an answer). I'm just pointing out how crazy your assertions are (although I suspect it's completely unnecessary). :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
.

If you can hear a lady bellow out "OMG" worthy of someone who was getting ready to get hacked by Jason, then it should also have recorded the loud and unmistakable screeching of a jetliner that low, that fast and that close. It did no such thing.

.

That video seems to have been taken from about a mile away. How long do you think it should take for the sound of the plane to get to the camera? Why did we also not hear the sound of the explosion? You do know that the speed of sound and the speed of light are different?
 
Last edited:
That video was taken from INSIDE their apartment through a window (and at a fair distance). Now why would you expect to hear the plane more clearly the then woman in the same room?

Yours is yet another exercise in rationalization, even, it would seem, at the expense of your capacity to assess your own experience. Jetliners can be heard from behind an apartment window. A jetliner at 550mph, within the range of that video, would have unmistakably and reliably recorded the sound of it, had it been an actual event. It was not.

Sorry to ask you questions (I don't expect an answer). I'm just pointing out how crazy your assertions are (although I suspect it's completely unnecessary). :rolleyes:

Have you done an assessment of your own assertions?
 
Would you consider cutting the rhetorical crap. If you want to make an assertion about distance and time and sound travel, make it.
The sound of the plane would not be heard until after it hit the building while the people were speaking ( noise can be heard in the back ground). The much closer people drowned out the plane (at least most of it).

This should be obvious. Posters and lurkers, I ask, is this point obvious?
 
The sound of the plane would not be heard until after it hit the building while the people were speaking ( noise can be heard in the back ground). The much closer people drowned out the plane (at least most of it).

This should be obvious. Posters and lurkers, I ask, is this point obvious?

Yes, especially since I hear the street noise in rush-hour lower Manhattan daily and did so on 9/11/2001.
 
Several more posts have been moved to Abandon All Hope. If you really must engage in this folly, please remember your Membership Agreement and abide by it.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: LashL
 
That is version # 7 (starting at about the 1:45mark of the ALL43 video) that is most readily characterized by the "OMG" screaming. The shadow thingy in that one is fat and slow as molasses and is one that is thought to be a candidate for CGI. I don't find it necessary to make that claim. Rather, I note that it, like all others, fails to register the right sound of a jetliner as close as that one was.

If you can hear a lady bellow out "OMG" worthy of someone who was getting ready to get hacked by Jason, then it should also have recorded the loud and unmistakable screeching of a jetliner that low, that fast and that close. It did no such thing.

The video falsifies the claim a Boeing 767 hit the South Tower precisely because the sound element betrays the claim that any such thing happened.

1. There is also no sound of an explosion, does that mean there was no explosion?

Could it be that the camera was too far away? Maybe it was inside a building facing a window?

2. You ignore the guy saying "what's this other jet doing?"

He is a witness and this is a video of the plane. Your only argument is that its all fake, the witness and the video. You ignore and twist what you're given jammonius. There is absolutely no way to falsify your theories, you can be given everything you ever ask for and it still isn't enough. This is why even other truthers think you guys are nuts.
 
Last edited:
Refutation of the "plane parts" mantra has been accomplished in a number of ways, not least of which is the fact that not one single part, piece, element or component of a jetliner has been confirmed by the simple technique of matching a part or piece to a part number or identification number. I have also shown the likelihood of falsity in the planting of supposed, but never identified, plane parts in a number of threads and posts.

See, for example: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5791917&postcount=801

Every issue your debunker website seeks to raise is supported by stupid sourcing, usually consisting in nothing more than "he said/she said/somebody said somebody said" newspaper accounts.

Such accounts fail and fail utterly as evidence.



An explosion



It appears posters still have a hard time grasping that newspapers and stories and articles, especially those designed to have an emotional appeal ----'New Yorkers Try To Carry On' -- being a perfect example of an emotionally driven piece, are not evidence of what happened because the sourcing is suspect and the motivation is biased.

How many times must I point out that valid and reliable witness sources do not include stories and newspaper and magazine accounts?

The valid sources of witness statements are the PAPD reports and the Task Force Witness Statements and the accounts posted up by witnesses we can consider reliable, like jr343, foolmewunz and BillyRayValentine.



The above is not evidence based on the source. Moreover, with that having been said, note what the right reverend actually says:

""We were on the 24th floor, which has a view of the World Trade Centre, when we heard the sound, and looked up to see a ball of fire coming from one of the towers."

That is a NO PLANE claim, utterly and entirely consistent with what all valid witnesses say. The right reverend has said nothing more and nothing less than that he saw an explosion, just like all other valid witnesses.

True, he then goes on to say "we saw the second plane hit". One supposes that "one out of two ain't bad" perhaps? :rolleyes:




Hey lurkers, out of curiosity, I wonder what the response around here would be if I were to post a NO PLANE claim sourced to an Iranian newspaper?

Let me guess: It would be castigated as being obviously false, right?

I am not here willing to say the Iranian newspaper relied on by djlinacee is any worse than any other newspaper.

What I am going to say, however, is that newspaper sources are not acceptable as evidence and are useless as reliable sourcing of claims.



Notice how stupid that quote is. It claims that something not having been established to have happened in the first place, "HAPPENED AGAIN."

With all due respect to Wheaton College, that kind of witness sourcing is hapless.



A stupid, teevee source, put out 2 years after the fact.

The valid witnesses are those that spoke spontaneously, without the benefit or the detriment of an agenda or a psyop, as the event happened and before the onset of the massive propaganda ploy.

I'm sure people here realize the difference between valid and invalid witnesses and reliable sources. In the proper context, I feel quite certain that some of you will use that distinction when it suits your purposes in other threads and on other subjects.

Unfortunately, 9/11 causes most people to suspend their capacity for proper and critical thinking when it comes to assessing the reality of 9/11.



'The New York Metro: WTC Testimonials 6 Months Later'.

What more need I say? Or, put another way, the title betrays the fact that stories are being collected 6 months later in the height of the public propaganda ploy. Stories like that are utterly unreliable and I am sure some of you know that, whether you're willing to admit it or not.

Try this: At least be honest with yourselves and realize the claim there are "1000s of witnesses" is hoplessly false. Also realize the witnesses being relied on by djlunacee are FUBAR.



This person, Rose Arce, appears to know what she heard -- a roar -- just like Asst.Commn. Stephen Gregory. So, there are elements of truth in her statement. Note, too, that linguistically, she does not connect that sound with a jetliner. In fact, what is also very telling, could posters but realize it, she doesn't even say she saw a plane does she?

I know people here probably won't be able to read Rose Arce's statement for what it actually says and that is because people here want to be able to say that Rose Arce says she saw a plane, even though that is not what she says.

Pardon me for this, djlunacee, but thanks for finding yet another NO PLANE witness. I am much obliged.

The problem is, I have to apply the same criteria to this witness as I do others. The source is FUBAR, thus, I will not count Rose Arce as a no plane witness because her statement is not admissible evidence.



Question: Separate and apart from the issue of sorucing and admissibility as evidence, do any of you recognize that Mitchell Simmons statement can be considered a NO PLANE statement?

Or, put another way, I here assert that Mitchell Simmons is, in fact, as much a NO PLANER as he is a PLANE SPOTTER.

Let me know if posters would like for me to explain that claim in greater detail. Hopefully, posters can use their own powers of deduction -- albeit in a 9/11 context -- to figure out why Mitchell Simmons is, in fact, a NO PLANER.



Hey lurkers, djlunacee posted up a witness from something entitled "...A TALE OF TWO TOWERS".

That is rich.



Here's yet another of the "one out of two" variety claims. The deal that some of these people seem to be making with themselves is that they'll tell the truth about the first explosion, but then go along with the program in re the second explosion.

And, note what happened: There was no reliable video of the first alleged plane. People simply were not convinced by the Naudet video and there was naught else. But, people were innundated with 43 versions of the second explosion and that is what the accounts seem to reveal; to wit: Almost no claims of seeing a jetliner hit the North Tower and agreement that "everybody" (other than the actual witness) saw a plane hit the South Tower.

In an odd sort of way, and unreliable though the witnesses might be from a perspective of what is and is not evidence, these witness accounts are, nonetheless revealing. They reveal information very consistent with the NO PLANE claim, especially, but not exclusively, as it relates to the North Tower.

As to the South Tower, the fact that more than one of the witnesses says, in effect, "we saw" rather than "I saw" is a indicative of not seeing a plane, could more of our dedicated debunkers but realize it.



Here is yet another "we saw" rather than "I saw" claim. Do posters realize the weakness of such claims; and, more importantly, are posters beginning to realize that the witnesses they thought existed simply do not exist?

Answer for yourselves, at least, even if you're unwilling to post your dawning recognition that NO PLANES hit the WTC and that, as a matter of fact, that is what the witnesses actually say.



You appear to have noticed the "we" issue yourself, djlunacee. Good for you. Now deal with the signficance of the issue.



Hey, do we have any fallacy spotters out there?



Let me guess: Are you trying to say that "you are right and I am wrong"?

the significance of the issue is simple, 2 planes flew into new york that day, and struck the twin towers, in a terrorist attack, ALL of the evidence leads to this conclusion, every single witness, I posted, stated they saw the planes, and heard the planes, plane debris was all over Manhattan, as shown in the pictures posted, and your response to this was it came from an explosion, well gee whiz Sherlock, step two is to ask yourself,"what could have exploded over NYC to rain PLANE parts all over the place?"

In short the pieces of the PLANE all over NYC, coming from an explosion as you put it, would tell you that a plane exploded, meaning

















wait for it















wait for it















THERE WERE A PLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Kind of renders your no plane theory useless
You have been proven wrong on every level of this discussion, it is true.
 
I'm not participating in this insipid thread anymore, but I must pop in and bring to the lurker's attention the hilarious way Jammonius hand waves away compelling evidence and eye-witness accounts that disprove his theory.

Carry on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom