DreadNiK
A typical atypical
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2005
- Messages
- 909
I didn't say it was evidence for Israel lying. This is what I said:
That's not lying, it's just what happens in the aftermath of chaotic situations where emotions are running high. In the days after 9/11, all sorts of reports were coming out; claims of truck bombs and explosions before the planes hit, for example. As time went on, these reports turned out to be incorrect - but not before they went on news reports and blogs, and to this day Twoofers cling to them like a priest to altar boys.
No, I didn't say the "Al-Qaeda mercenaries" story was a lie; I said wait and see what the facts bear out. You know, be skeptical.
Ok, so I missed that - my bad
Please address the remainder of my post?
Should freegaza.org publicly retract its press release and should witnessgaza.com stop using the cartoon?
Last edited: