• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation - Discussion of the Amanda Knox case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this one. News to me. I thought, according to you, they were never tested for blood. So, were they tested for blood or not?

I also look forward to your 'jam tomorrow'.

Dr. Stefanoni originally claimed these Luminol bare foot prints were never tested for blood however in July 2009 the notes confirmed the material was tested with tetramethylbenzidine which is extremely sensitive for blood and all tested negative.

jam?
 
Sorry Rose. You need to understand...there's two 'debates' going on here...one between those who are on the inside...and another with those on the outside. What I mean by that, is those who have access to all the information are here fighting with each other...and those who don'#t are also here fighting, who don't have that access and I can understand that frustration.

But, look at it this way...there is no rush. Amanda and Raffaele's appeal is taking place, no matter what. And this will happen in the autumn. We have all that time until then, there's no rush. It's better that you get a professionally translated report, then one that's rushed out containing errors. You understand, from following just this thread alone, how immensley important accuracy is. What's the point in releasing something that can be just handwaved away?

Are you on the inside or the outside?
 
And the word 'if' is big and vast and can be anything you want it to be. The one thing it isn't, is an argument.

On a lighter note (obviously, as I'm quoting myself), I think I should copyright this line :D
 
Last edited:
Please don't force me to become a broken record. Read the Massei Report. You have it...you have translators working on it (apparently), what's stopping you getting a grasp?

I have high resolution photos of the floor. I am not at liberty to post those photos here. I can see the evidence very clearly. I don't need the Massei report to tell me whats on the floor.

They found plenty of shoe prints in the murder room that matched Rudy's shoes. They didn't find any prints that matched Amanda or Raffaele. Not one.
 
Dr. Stefanoni originally claimed these Luminol bare foot prints were never tested for blood however in July 2009 the notes confirmed the material was tested with tetramethylbenzidine which is extremely sensitive for blood and all tested negative.

jam?

This wasn't presented in court. in fact, a primary argument of the defence and the FOA on the web was that a blood test was never performed.

And Bruce, if you are going to argue otherwise, you need to quote a bit more then 'according to the documents sitting in front of me'. know what I mean?
 
I have high resolution photos of the floor. I am not at liberty to post those photos here. I can see the evidence very clearly. I don't need the Massei report to tell me whats on the floor.

They found plenty of shoe prints in the murder room that matched Rudy's shoes. They didn't find any prints that matched Amanda or Raffaele. Not one.


Really? Including all the ones in ultra violet and infra red?
 
You've given up on your attempt then (this is not a criticism)?

Who said I was attempting? I don't speak a word of Italian. I have read enough of the report that has been given to me to see that it is highly flawed. I have also read the appeal docs from Amanda and Raffaele. There are many aspects of the report that will be taken apart on appeal.
 
I have high resolution photos of the floor. I am not at liberty to post those photos here. I can see the evidence very clearly. I don't need the Massei report to tell me whats on the floor.

They found plenty of shoe prints in the murder room that matched Rudy's shoes. They didn't find any prints that matched Amanda or Raffaele. Not one.

Have you read the report?
 
Whether people are going to be happy or not, when the Motivation Report finally:) comes out, a huge thank you must go to the translators and typists on PMF for undertaking this mammoth task. Free. Nobody else seems to have undertaken this challenge, and yet everyone will benefit from it. Legalese, and medical in antiquated italian. The time it is taking goes to show, imo, that this labour of dedication will be as factual as is humanly possible. And I am grayeful.
 
Read the report. If you had read the report. When you read the report. Number nine. Number nine.

LOL, Rose. Yes, you would think that if someone is basing all of his arguments on something, he would be interested in providing that something upon which he is basing all his arguments.

Unless, of course, he needs to delude himself into thinking he is winning every argument because he has been a good boy and everyone else has been naughty.

EDIT: Ah, I see Fulcanelli addressed this problem himself in Post #825: "And Bruce, if you are going to argue otherwise, you need to quote a bit more then 'according to the documents sitting in front of me'. know what I mean?"
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom