• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation - Discussion of the Amanda Knox case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any evidence for this, because I just checked my bathroom and kitchen cleaners (different brands) and they both contain sodium hyporchlorite, and very little else.

I'll add, why would a manufacture make a product with a poisonous ingredient that stays around on surfaces for months?

Let me get this straight...

You think that those luminol foot prints were made by wet feet.

I presume that you mean Amanda's wet feet when she went for a shower that fateful morning?

I said that is a possibility. I am sure Amanda and the other women that lived in the residence took showers on a regular basis. These stains are not dated.

Keep in mind, there is no proof that those prints belong to Amanda. The prints were not compared to the other women in the house. Even if they were, luminol prints do not provide definitive shapes.
 
I said that is a possibility. I am sure Amanda and the other women that lived in the residence took showers on a regular basis. These stains are not dated.
It's clearly not an agent in the water itself... or else the whole house would have lit up with the luminol testing. So is there anything in the bathroom, which is applied to the feet, that would cause such a luminol reaction?

Keep in mind, there is no proof that those prints belong to Amanda. The prints were not compared to the other women in the house. Even if they were, luminol prints do not provide definitive shapes.
If luminol doesn't provide definitive shapes, what would have been the benefit of comparing them to the other women in the house? It would have been a waste of time.
 
It's clearly not an agent in the water itself... or else the whole house would have lit up with the luminol testing. So is there anything in the bathroom, which is applied to the feet, that would cause such a luminol reaction?


If luminol doesn't provide definitive shapes, what would have been the benefit of comparing them to the other women in the house? It would have been a waste of time.

When you clean your bathroom, you leave traces of cleaner on surfaces.

Your second statement actually repeats what I said, just worded differently.
 
I love to read the comments on PMF. They are very entertaining. For the record, my little video was not meant to be anything scientific. It was basically done to prove that Fulcanelli is completely wrong when it comes to the shoe prints. He still believes that the prints were from a right foot. He convinced everyone at PMF that it would be impossible for Rudy to lock the door. This is obviously not the case.

Peggy claimed that my feet were already pointed inward when I exited the room. I actually turned and faced the door as I closed it. It is a very easy and natural motion.

It was mentioned that Rudy would have had to clean the outside handle. This is not true. The outside handle would not have blood on it because I believe that Rudy had already cleaned up in the bathroom at that point. He returned to Meredith's room to go through Meredith's purse. When he left, he stepped in blood, tracking it out of the cottage. His hands were clean when he touched the outside handle. The door latches closed. He did not need to hold the door handle to insert the key. The door has a very simple key configuration.

I have said this repeatedly and I will say it again, the prints on the floor do not prove that anyone locked or didn't lock the door. The evidence provided does show that Rudy could have locked the door.

There is no proof whatsoever that Amanda or Raffaele locked the door.
 
Last edited:
stilicho,

I don't miss the point at all about the locked door. The door argument is one for the internet. I don't believe it will have any bearing on the appeal. Why would Rudy lock the door? Who knows? Maybe he just wanted to buy a little time to get away. It doesn't really matter. Why not lock the outside door also? Who knows? It doesn't really matter. Rudy showed that he was careless.

There are always unanswered questions at every crime scene.

The locked door does nothing to prove that Amanda or Raffaele had anything to do with Meredith's murder.

There is no proof that Amanda or Raffaele locked that door.
 
Here is a closer look at the shoe print located outside of Meredith's door. You can compare the print in the photo to the black and white image below. The black and white image shows the print that Rudy's left foot would have made on the floor. The two images are not to scale. The black and white image gives you the tread pattern.


[qimg]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7175/1202p.jpg[/qimg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


[qimg]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7053/1201g.jpg[/qimg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NVM
 
Last edited:
I love to read the comments on PMF. They are very entertaining. For the record, my little video was not meant to be anything scientific. It was basically done to prove that Fulcanelli is completely wrong when it comes to the shoe prints. He still believes that the prints were from a right foot. He convinced everyone at PMF that it would be impossible for Rudy to lock the door. This is obviously not the case.

Peggy claimed that my feet were already pointed inward when I exited the room. I actually turned and faced the door as I closed it. It is a very easy and natural motion.

It was mentioned that Rudy would have had to clean the outside handle. This is not true. The outside handle would not have blood on it because I believe that Rudy had already cleaned up in the bathroom at that point. He returned to Meredith's room to go through Meredith's purse. When he left, he stepped in blood, tracking it out of the cottage. His hands were clean when he touched the outside handle. The door latches closed. He did not need to hold the door handle to insert the key. The door has a very simple key configuration.

I have said this repeatedly and I will say it again, the prints on the floor do not prove that anyone locked or didn't lock the door. The evidence provided does show that Rudy could have locked the door.

There is no proof whatsoever that Amanda or Raffaele locked the door.
Blood on the purse came from his hands at what point, then?
 
Have you not made the claim that at least one of the bare footprints in the hallway belongs to Rudy, and not Raffaele as proposed by the Prosecution? (footprints 2, and/or 3, on your website, if I'm not mistaken)

How is it any less logical to believe Amanda/Raffaele hopped out of the room than it is to believe that Rudy did the same (how did Rudy get to the bathroom again?).

I don't recall where Fulcanelli claimed Meredith's room was addressed during the clean-up, so I do not think you have him "in the corner" quite the way you think you do. Would you mind finding the post where he did, in fact, make this claim? I would greatly appreciate it.

I do not claim that any stains detected with luminol belong to Rudy.

Rudy walked to the bathroom. I believe that he had blood on the top of his shoe. He washed it off in the bathroom. He went back to Meredith's room, went through her purse, stepped in blood and exited the cottage.

This is not a detailed description of course. I am tired of typing the same thing to you over and over again.

Fulcanelli discussed the clean up or lack of any clean up recently on JREF. You can easily find it.
 
stilicho,

I don't miss the point at all about the locked door. The door argument is one for the internet. I don't believe it will have any bearing on the appeal. Why would Rudy lock the door? Who knows? Maybe he just wanted to buy a little time to get away. It doesn't really matter. Why not lock the outside door also? Who knows? It doesn't really matter. Rudy showed that he was careless.

There are always unanswered questions at every crime scene.

The locked door does nothing to prove that Amanda or Raffaele had anything to do with Meredith's murder.

There is no proof that Amanda or Raffaele locked that door.
How did Rudy cover the entire bottom of his foot with enough blood to leave the bloody footprint if all he was doing in the bathroom was cleaning blood off his shoe? Besides, how did he get blood on the sole of his feet if he was simply cleaning his shoe? Why not take the shoe off (still have socks on), wash it in the sink, put it back on the foot - and where are the prints from his wet shoe returning to Meredith's room?
 
I do not claim that any stains detected with luminol belong to Rudy.

Rudy walked to the bathroom. I believe that he had blood on the top of his shoe. He washed it off in the bathroom. He went back to Meredith's room, went through her purse, stepped in blood and exited the cottage.

This is not a detailed description of course. I am tired of typing the same thing to you over and over again.

Fulcanelli discussed the clean up or lack of any clean up recently on JREF. You can easily find it.

So which footprint was it that you and Fulc were arguing over who had left it?
 
Blood on the purse came from his hands at what point, then?

There are always unanswered questions. Any question that doesn't have an answer does not lead to the guilt of Amanda or Raffaele. Rudy could have covered Meredith with the duvet, placed the knife on the bed, moved her purse, decided not to take anything, then decided to clean up his shoe, then changed his mind and decided to go back and get the items out of Meredith's purse.

We can sit here and speculate if you like. There is no evidence that would put Amanda or Raffaele into the speculation.
 
So which footprint was it that you and Fulc were arguing over who had left it?

Fulcanelli stated that the shoe prints in the hall were from Rudy's right foot. He said that the placement of the shoe prints made it impossible for Rudy to lock the door.

He would have been correct if those prints were from Rudy's right foot. He was wrong.
 
There are always unanswered questions.

There are fewer unanswered questions if we allow that maybe, just maybe, Guede wasn't alone. And that leads us to Amanda and Raffaele - amazingly enough, all those unanswered questions are answered when those two are included. Whodathunkit...

We can sit here and speculate if you like. There is no evidence that would put Amanda or Raffaele into the speculation.
You're obviously mistaken about that. Plenty of "speculation" puts Amanda and Raffaele into the midst of all this ;)
 
How did Rudy cover the entire bottom of his foot with enough blood to leave the bloody footprint if all he was doing in the bathroom was cleaning blood off his shoe? Besides, how did he get blood on the sole of his feet if he was simply cleaning his shoe? Why not take the shoe off (still have socks on), wash it in the sink, put it back on the foot - and where are the prints from his wet shoe returning to Meredith's room?

The footprint on the rug was most likely made in bloody water. He could have dried his shoe off with the towel.

You ask 1000 questions but none of them lead to the guilt of Amanda or Raffaele.
 
Fulcanelli stated that the shoe prints in the hall were from Rudy's right foot. He said that the placement of the shoe prints made it impossible for Rudy to lock the door.

He would have been correct if those prints were from Rudy's right foot. He was wrong.

Yes, I know he was wrong about the right shoe print. However, a few days ago you two were arguing over who had left a print, not which foot it was left with. The print that was dropped because Rudy said it might be his.
 
The footprint on the rug was most likely made in bloody water. He could have dried his shoe off with the towel.

You ask 1000 questions but none of them lead to the guilt of Amanda or Raffaele.

How did his foot get blood water on it? You didn't answer the question, Bruce. The question was not: "what was the mixture left on the rug?" The question was: "How did Rudy's foot get covered in blood enough to leave the mark?" Perhaps I should reword it to be more accurate:


How did Rudy's foot get covered enough in a blood/water mixture to leave the mark?
 
Yes, I know he was wrong about the right shoe print. However, a few days ago you two were arguing over who had left a print, not which foot it was left with. The print that was dropped because Rudy said it might be his.

That was a shoe print in Meredith's room. It was originally thought to belong to Raffaele. It was later proven to be Rudy's.
 
There are fewer unanswered questions if we allow that maybe, just maybe, Guede wasn't alone. And that leads us to Amanda and Raffaele - amazingly enough, all those unanswered questions are answered when those two are included. Whodathunkit...


You're obviously mistaken about that. Plenty of "speculation" puts Amanda and Raffaele into the midst of all this ;)

But that's hardly sufficient grounds to convict beyond reasonable doubt.......
 
That was a shoe print in Meredith's room. It was originally thought to belong to Raffaele. It was later proven to be Rudy's.

Those infallible Italian forensics investigators certainly covered themselves in glory over this one as well, didn't they............ :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom