bit_pattern
Unregistered
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2010
- Messages
- 7,406
It seems you have already made up your mind.
JJ posted a video in which everyone was saying 'people are injured' and you're sold without seeing, hearing, or even knowing what the injury was, or even how it happened.
I've seen footage that contradicts the IDF chronology, and I have read now at least half a dozen eye witness accounts that also contradict it and tell pretty much the same story. I don't know who JJ is or what video you refer to but that's what I am basing my judgment on so far. I find i interesting that th IDF released only a very short video, why haven't they released footage from before they boarded and after the scuffle, because footage I've seen from after the scuffle you can still hear gunfire in the background. As for me making up my mind already, what about you? Do you concede that maybe the IDF's account doesn't add up? Or have you already made up your mind and simply accepted the official line?


