Extinction of the corporation and imprisonment for executives who know they broke the law sounds pretty effective to me.
This is, quite literally, a quote from Lenin...
If this is a literal quote from Lenin, could you provide a primary source in which it appears?
The part about "extinguishing" the corporation as the best solution.
What I asked for was a primary source. Instead of providing a primary source for the
sentence you quoted, you appear to be trying to cut the sentence down to
a single word.
So, let me see if I understand you correctly now. When you said "
This is, quite literally, a quote from Lenin", what you meant was simply
The word extinguishing is, quite literally, a quote from Lenin?
If all you are saying is that leftysergeant used the word extinguishing and that Lenin once used it too, that seems rather trivial. So I assume you are trying to say something a little more substantial than that.
It looks like you misspoke when you called what leftysergeant wrote a
literal quote of Stalin. Perhaps what you meant is that it is a
figurative quote -- i.e. that the thought expressed is close to a thought which Lenin expressed. If so, you need to provide the text of the Lenin quote you have in mind, so the rest of us can judge whether it is indeed a close approximation of what leftysergeant said. If you are aware of such a quote in Lenin's writings, please provide a link to a primary source for it.
As for them being arrested: you know as well as I do LS doesn't care if the executives are actually guilty of anything...
No, I don't know that. Not being a mind-reader, I only know what leftysergeant has written in the posts of his which I've read. The sentiment you express does not appear in the sentence of his you quoted, or in the post from which that sentence comes.
Leftysergeant's sentence -- the one you quoted, and which you claimed is a literal quote from Lenin -- clearly and specifically refers to "executives who know they broke the law".
You seem not to get along well with leftysergeant. Is it possible your emotional reactions are causing you to read things into his posts which you think is what he must really mean, even though they are not things he actually said?