• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-plane hogwash; warning, no logic, no evidence, no clue after 8 years of wasted fantasy.

There is no reason expressed in the above; instead, we are subjected to a meaningless, emotional diatribe.

Try to do better next time.

It debunks your no-plane insane claims!

There is neither evidence of a plane crash nor of any telltale debris in the David Handschuh photo. It is a photograph of an explosion and is, therefore, consistent with the statement of most of the verifiable witnesses.

The FAA was able to use RADAR data to identify Flight 175 impacted the WTC. They record the RADAR data and can use the data from multiple RADAR sites to see exactly where Flight 175 was and you posted proof with this photo taken exactly when Flight 175 arrived at the WTC based on RADAR data!

lol, you debunk your own insane claims.
[qimg]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll116/tjkb/1175impact.jpg[/qimg]

You do not ever offer proof of the above. At most, you offer up stupid drawings that do not prove anything; and are, instead, mere guesses at what happened, supported by simplistic drawings that prove nothing at all.

Furthermore, the drawings do not correspond with observed information, including, by way of example, all those who saw an explosion, that and nothing more.

You are a liar, the FAA did not make up data; present the evidence; which you can't! No one made up the data, you are telling delusional lies. Like your delusions of jet engines being Plymouth wheel-covers you can't make a rational conclusion on anything related to 911.

The FAA falsified data, engaged in deception and fraud, including false information about the so-called flights. Furthermore, the statements attributed to the airlines are just that: "statements attributed to them."

This is all elementary 9/11 history. I can't believe you are finding it necessary to return to square one, so to speak.

What interest are you seeking to advance by your elementary misstatements of known facts?
 
You will not be able to find witnesses supporting your claim because what happened on 9/11, as revealed by the actual witnesses, was that there wereexplosions.

I was not only able to find witnesses who watched the plane's approach and impact, I talked to them less than an hour after they saw it happen. I told you this already. Are you calling me a liar, or them?
 
Do you have a source for a large collection of NYC 911 transcripts on 9/11? If so, don't you think those would be useful for posters to consider?

I don't think they're likely to be any different than the PAPD ones are.

Here, for instance, is one of Chris Hanley who says, you guessed it, explosion:

Chris Hanley, NYPD, FDNY - 8:57:02[1]
[1]

Speaker Transcript
NYPD Dispatcher 1886
Police operator 1886, what is your emergency?

Chris Hanley
I'm on the 106th floor of the World Trade Center. We just had an explosion on the like 105th floor.
See:
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/9/11_Dispatcher_transcript

If your claim is you can find support for PLANE SPOTTING among the calls made by actual witnesses at the actual time, unaffected by teevee, you are, barking up the wrong tree, which is a reasonable alternative to the tiresome images of horses being abused that posters around here are fond of posting. :D

[qimg]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/album2/th_1-46.jpg[/qimg]

Hey posters, in those instances where you might be inclined to post up images of horses being harmed, would you consider using an alternative metaphor, like the 'barking up the wrong tree' one, for instance. That one might do just as well and it would entail us visualizing animals in a somewhat less abusive context.

thanks

Another quote from someone who was INSIDE. You really think someone inside a building not seeing a plane is evidence that there was no plane?
 
lies made up to support delusions = insane claims

... The FAA falsified data, engaged in deception and fraud, ...
No evidence full blown insane delusional lies. Who would post something so nonsensical?

UBL agrees two planes hit the WTC. Why are terrorists more truthful than the liars who are 911 truth? Why do liars in 911 truth apologize for terrorists?

Add UBL to the list of planes.

What an insane claim might look like to those who can't figure out 911 given the answers, foot stomping clues, and 8 years!
1DEWHTPWC.jpg

Is this the no-plane, wheel-cover, horse-trailer, beam weapon of 911 truth cult fantasy with jet fuel that does not burn. Where do you get the non-burning jet fuel?
Why is the fireball the exact size of 10,000 gallons of jet fuel after impacting in a 767? Facts make the insane claims dustify faster than free-fall.
 
Last edited:
[qimg]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll116/tjkb/1DEWHTPWC.jpg[/qimg]
Is this the no-plane, wheel-cover, horse-trailer, beam weapon of 911 truth cult fantasy with jet fuel that does not burn. Where do you get the non-burning jet fuel? .

I think that would have been the prototype. I think it was made by a company called "BoeRay Plymhorse" IIRC.
 
picture.php

The "entire picture" clearly includes Our Edna Cintron seen standing right there where, supposedly, a Boeing 767 had crashed.

Thanks for posting up a key piece of NO PLANE evidence.

Debunkers are often at their worst in seeking to rationalize how on earth Edna Cintron could have gotten where she is seen in the above photo, that is contained in the FEMA report, thus attesting to the authenticity of the photo and its reliability as evidence.

No Boeing 767 crashed into that location and Edna Cintron's visual presence attests to that fact.

]

jammonius, you obviously agree that there was an explosion at this place on the building. are you saying that this Edna Cintron person can survive a large explosion big enough to blow out more than 30 steel beams, but not a plane crashing into the building?
 
I was not only able to find witnesses who watched the plane's approach and impact, I talked to them less than an hour after they saw it happen. I told you this already. Are you calling me a liar, or them?

Well Jammonious,are you calling Phunk a liar? Have you got the guts to answer that or will you just post more drivel?
 
Yours is a poorly worded, rhetorical query that makes no sense. If there's a question you'd like to ask, figure out a way to ask it so that it doesn't mislead, and I will respond.

Stanley Praimnath is a NO PLANE witness based on his account of standing in front of a Boeing 767 and being saved from a crash by his desk as he watched the wing pass by him, or howsoever he worded his obviously made up story.
That he survived is the answer. That there was no Boeing 767 involved is the question.

Now you're just calling the eyewitnesses liars?
 
Wow, stop checking for the weekend and the thread gains over a hundred posts. Either way, I'm going to re-raise something jammonius brought up a while back.

I think the above merely expresses a bias in favor of PLANE SPOTTING but does not contain an adequate basis for granting that bias to PLANE SPOTTING while denying it to NO PLANERS. There are more reasons for PLANE SPOTTING to be inaccurate and more compelling ones at that, than is the case for NO PLANE claims.

The main reason why PLANE SPOTTING is subject to inaccuracy consists in one word: TEEVEE.

I'll grant this is possible. I myself mostly relied on the media for information about 9/11. However, even if the television reports were manipulated, there are still the eyewitnesses who saw a plane. In fact, my statement (which provoked the response I quoted above) was mainly addressed at trusting their eyewitness reports as opposed to the eyewitness reports which jammonius claims supports a no plane theory. The television reports would have had no impact on their claims.

Even if I choose to believe differently from them, if I choose to believe that there was no plane, then that still leaves the question: why did those eyewitness reports claim that a plane was present? While jammonius does not acknowledge the claim by other posters that there are thousands of these people, I think enough people have posted their own eyewitness accounts and eyewitness accounts from their friends to support the claim that there is a significant number. By "significant", I mean that we cannot simply dismiss it as a few delusional or suborned people. That may account for some, but not for all. Why then did they see, or think they saw, a plane? I have already posted some failure points I can think of - too far away to see accurately, didn't see for long enough to get a good look. In either case, they would then be merely assuming they saw a plane. I also already posted my opinion of those failure points - unlikely. I cannot think of any other major ones, I'm afraid.

Granted, the plane theory must go through the same test. Why did the eyewitnesses that do not mention a plane not see anything? jammonius has posted some examples of people that do not mention a plane. To the failure points from my previous post, again already mentioned, I will add one more: Those people may not have had complete information at the time of their accounts. They may not have seen the plane - looking in the wrong place or distracted by other events. They reported what they knew, which is not actually inconsistent with a plane crash. Again, I already posted my opinion of these failure points - certainly possible, at least, even for members of the various emergency services that responded and their reports.

To reiterate - and in case the above was too long - I still believe the eyewitnesses who saw a plane are more likely to be correct than the eyewitnesses who did not.

Look at it, please.

What do you see?

You see the explosion forming on the freakin' NORTH side of the tower BEFORE it even forms on the EAST side, where, as we know, it formed BEFORE it formed a visible explosion at the point of IMPACT.

You are therefore seeing explosions that have nothing whatever to do with a jetliner crash.

Your own eyes are all that is needed to determine that what you are observing in the videos is not a jetliner crash at all.

Just for good measure, I'll repeat the point from above. This still does nothing to explain why other people look at the same thing and see something entirely consistent with a jetliner crash, or the eyewitness reports that call it a jetliner crash. Assuming your account is correct, this would require all those people to have some type of failure point that accounts for their incorrect analysis. I can't think of anything that widespread, myself.
 
Jammonius, I am very disappointed with you. Just as I was starting to think that there might be some substance to your statements: that somehow, someone (or several individuals), had loaded the upper floors of both WTC towers with 10,000 gals. of jet fuel, and then ignited it with some exotic DEW, you elected to ignore me. Not only did you ignore me, but you did not even have the respect to answer my very simple questions.

You know, I have looked at various photos, and the many videos that show both aircraft impacts, and thought to myself, weren’t the individuals that took those shots actually witnesses? I would say that adds up to quite a few witnesses from various vantage points… correct?

Why is it, that you claim posters make statements with no evidence, and then, make a statement like the one below;
"The FAA falsified data, engaged in deception and fraud, including false information about the so-called flights. Furthermore, the statements attributed to the airlines are just that: "statements attributed to them."
And then offer no evidence of your assumption?

After several hours and long nights of pouring over the insane ranting and word salad of Jammo, I definitely vote for,
PLANE, actually, four of them!

BTW, thanks for the respect… or lack thereof I should say.
 
Last edited:
Jammy thinks that because flight 175 didn't impact sraight head on it should have spun around and slammed against the building breaking the tail off like a formula 1 car spinning around after hitting a barrier sideways.

judy wood admits she is a dentist and doesn't know how buildings fall down at 4.35 mins



these two are the Dumb and Dumber of the truth movement.

jammy thinks a DEW made the impact hole in WTC1 and claims the proof is in an magnometer chart from alaska!

 
Last edited:
Yours is a poorly worded, rhetorical query that makes no sense. If there's a question you'd like to ask, figure out a way to ask it so that it doesn't mislead, and I will respond.

Stanley Praimnath is a NO PLANE witness based on his account of standing in front of a Boeing 767 and being saved from a crash by his desk as he watched the wing pass by him, or howsoever he worded his obviously made up story.

That he survived is the answer. That there was no Boeing 767 involved is the question.

What's a Boeing 767 if not a plane?

I have to say, this is a level of delusion (or trollery) with which I am not familiar.
 
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=199&pictureid=2841[/qimg]


jammonius, you obviously agree that there was an explosion at this place on the building. are you saying that this Edna Cintron person can survive a large explosion big enough to blow out more than 30 steel beams, but not a plane crashing into the building?

Your question is not phrased so as to match the observable data, imho.

First of all, it is apparent Edna Cintron is standing there. So, the issue of her having survived is established. I don't think it appropriate to take us off onto a wild goose chase; rather, we need to focus on the fact that her standing where a Boeing 767 is supposed to have crashed falsifies that claim. That is especially true when one considers there was no debris outside, so the common storyline mandates that all the debris was inside.

Yet, there stands Edna Cintron.

I have elsewhere said the explosion was pyrotechnical in nature, meaning it was designed so as to look like a plane hit it, making it even more phony and consistent, not with a plane crash site in actuality, but rather, more consistent with a cartoon:

road_runner2.jpg
 
Jammy just face the truth: you are insane,crazy,mentally challenged,cuckoo,froot loops,not playing with a full deck, a keebler elves nut, toys in the attic, go to a shrink and tell him you want to be comfortably numb.
 
Wow, stop checking for the weekend and the thread gains over a hundred posts. Either way, I'm going to re-raise something jammonius brought up a while back.

It would appear that people have an interest in discussing this topic. It is also to be noted that we have not even reached the 20th video segment of the ALL 43 video database that forms the main subject matter of this thread.

We apparently have a long way to go.

The remainder of your post is much appreciated for its substantive quality and its objective tone. I do wish more posters would post in that manner. It would make the quality of the thread better, I think.

Now onto the substantive part of your thread, which, as indicated, is much appreciated:

I'll grant this is possible. I myself mostly relied on the media for information about 9/11. However, even if the television reports were manipulated, there are still the eyewitnesses who saw a plane. In fact, my statement (which provoked the response I quoted above) was mainly addressed at trusting their eyewitness reports as opposed to the eyewitness reports which jammonius claims supports a no plane theory. The television reports would have had no impact on their claims.

I think there's only a tenuous connection between the acknowledgment of the suggestive nature of teevee, not to mention the jingoistic and xenophobic aspects, on the one hand, and then continue with attribution of credibility to PLANE SPOTTING, on the other.

Furthermore, the one thing I think I have actually succeeded in doing is showing just how many NO PLANE witnesses there are and just how few legitimate PLANE SPOTTING witnesses there are.

In response, posters here have merely taken to posting up faith-based, belief statements. I grasp that posters believe there are 1000s of witnesses. I wonder, however, if posters grasp that they cannot and will not be able to find a source that contains 1000s of witness accounts.

In just the last two pages, since you last checked, as you start out by saying, you may have noticed that I posted up actual police dispatches.

See: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5960896&postcount=451

Like the Dick Oliver videos, those are the raw data, the first impression reports that were unaffected by the suggestion implanted by teevee.

Almost no one reported a plane crash; and, in point of actual fact, almost everyone reported an explosion.

Check this out for yourself.

In addition, we had discussion in the last couple of pages concerning a couple of debunker videos, one of which included acutal interviews and re-enactments. In not one of the interviews and not even in the re-enactments, did anyone claim a plane crash had occurred.

See: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5959281&postcount=381

So, references to PLANE SPOTTERS are, in fact, largely unproven. They are thought to exist, and certainly they are believed to, but the fact remains, the eyewitnesses did not see a plane, by and large. Seeing an explosion was the norm, Lyrander, could more people but begin to realize it.

Let me repeat that:

Seeing an explosion was the norm, Lyrander, could more people but begin to realize it.


Even if I choose to believe differently from them, if I choose to believe that there was no plane, then that still leaves the question: why did those eyewitness reports claim that a plane was present? While jammonius does not acknowledge the claim by other posters that there are thousands of these people, I think enough people have posted their own eyewitness accounts and eyewitness accounts from their friends to support the claim that there is a significant number. By "significant", I mean that we cannot simply dismiss it as a few delusional or suborned people. That may account for some, but not for all. Why then did they see, or think they saw, a plane?

Here is the most complete recent eyewitness from one of our very own posters, BillyRayValentine:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5923435&postcount=651

11th May 2010, 09:52 PM #651
BillyRayValentine vbmenu_register("postmenu_5923435", true);
Critical Thinker

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 270


Originally Posted by Oystein
To make this crystal clear and leave no wiggling room for jammonius: Are you saying you were in New York City that day, and you saw the second plane directly, with your own eyes?

Where in NYC were you?
Did you see it crash?
Did you hear it or the crash?

Yes, I was here. I've lived in the West Village for 20 years. I saw the first hole from Greenwich St., apparently moments after it happened, and ran across the Westside Highway (I had been on my way out for a run) to Pier 40. Not long after getting there and walking out a bit, my eye caught the plane coming in over the harbor. You had to happen to be looking at the right time- it was fairly easy to miss against the horizon.

I didn't see the actual impact or or have a direct view of the affected area of the building. I was almost a mile away, so I heard very little - sirens were screaming steadily at that point, so whatever sound might have reached me from a mile away would have been drowned out.

I did see parts of the resulting fireball and loads of smoke. And since I saw the plane and its path beforehand, and I'm a sane person, I was quite certain that the fireball and smoke I saw were the results of the plane crashing into the building."



That statement speaks for itself and our thread benefits greatly by having it. Our BillyRayValentine neither saw nor heard a jetliner hit the North Tower. Our BillyRayValentine did not hear a jetliner in connection with the South Tower. Our BillyRayValentine describes a sighting of the shadow thingy that speaks for itself. Our BillyRayValentine saw an explosion.

I here assert that a person 1 mile away from a Boeing 767 screaming along at 550mph would have heard it had it been there. It might not have been ear splittingly loud, so as to damage ear drums at that distance, but it would have been unmistakable; and, Our BillyRayValentine accurately and honestly reports hearing not a darn thing when it comes to a jetliner.

Am I right about that, Lyrander?

I have already posted some failure points I can think of - too far away to see accurately, didn't see for long enough to get a good look. In either case, they would then be merely assuming they saw a plane. I also already posted my opinion of those failure points - unlikely. I cannot think of any other major ones, I'm afraid.

Lyrander, I don't really know why you mention the above as it is completely negated by the following, accurate observation that you also make:

Granted, the plane theory must go through the same test.

You then continue:

Why did the eyewitnesses that do not mention a plane not see anything? jammonius has posted some examples of people that do not mention a plane. To the failure points from my previous post, again already mentioned, I will add one more: Those people may not have had complete information at the time of their accounts. They may not have seen the plane - looking in the wrong place or distracted by other events. They reported what they knew, which is not actually inconsistent with a plane crash. Again, I already posted my opinion of these failure points - certainly possible, at least, even for members of the various emergency services that responded and their reports.

The above is speculative. I note, too, that if I were to engage in that process with respect to PLANE SPOTTER accounts, I would be subject to a lot of vitriole. Do you acknowledge that to be true Lyrander? Even if you look at posts on this page, you will see that if I question PLANE SPOTTER accounts, even solely on the basis of what they actually say and the actual meaning of the words they use, people "get their dander up" so to speak.

Yet, that same standard may not apply when it comes to NO PLANER accounts. Their competence gets questioned, their angle of observation comes under scrutiny, just to name some examples.

The fact is, all witness accounts are subject to such limitations.

To reiterate - and in case the above was too long - I still believe the eyewitnesses who saw a plane are more likely to be correct than the eyewitnesses who did not.

I do not question people's beliefs.

Just for good measure, I'll repeat the point from above. This still does nothing to explain why other people look at the same thing and see something entirely consistent with a jetliner crash, or the eyewitness reports that call it a jetliner crash. Assuming your account is correct, this would require all those people to have some type of failure point that accounts for their incorrect analysis. I can't think of anything that widespread, myself.

Once again, the problem is you have not shown the existence of very many PLANE SPOTTER accounts. The norm involves reporting an explosion and thinking, maybe, possibily, could be, I just might have seen a plane, maybe, only to then realize, as David Stollick(sp) said, it was jist an explosion.

And, therein lies the explanation that was the norm amongst actual witnesses, unaffected by teevee and by psychological pressure to conform.
 
Last edited:
Jammonius, I am very disappointed with you. Just as I was starting to think that there might be some substance to your statements: that somehow, someone (or several individuals), had loaded the upper floors of both WTC towers with 10,000 gals. of jet fuel, and then ignited it with some exotic DEW, you elected to ignore me. Not only did you ignore me, but you did not even have the respect to answer my very simple questions.

You know, I have looked at various photos, and the many videos that show both aircraft impacts, and thought to myself, weren’t the individuals that took those shots actually witnesses? I would say that adds up to quite a few witnesses from various vantage points… correct?

Why is it, that you claim posters make statements with no evidence, and then, make a statement like the one below;
And then offer no evidence of your assumption?

After several hours and long nights of pouring over the insane ranting and word salad of Jammo, I definitely vote for,
PLANE, actually, four of them!

BTW, thanks for the respect… or lack thereof I should say.

We are obviously off on the wrong foot. Normally, when the word "respect" comes up in many cultures around the world, over a long period of time, the opposite is also implied; namely "disrespect." In our popular culture, this is often referred to as "dissing"; or, as I often myself put it, the placement of a chip onto one's shoulder along with a dare that someone knock it off so that a fight may then ensue.

Fess, I am not dissing you and I am not knocking the chip that may be on your shoulder off of your shoulder.

If there are particular posts you think haven't been replied to, post up a shortcut to them.

I do not engage in "20 question" control games and I do not play "gotcha" that is set traps by asking questions and then using the answers given against people. I do not post that way and I do not participate in others' attempts to do so.

In determining whether I have replied to you or not, you may want to examine whether your posts have either contained "20 question" or "gotcha" elements. If they have, then I probably did not answer them; and I won't.

Do you grasp this?

"...weren’t the individuals that took those shots actually witnesses?

Of course photographers were witnesses. Did you miss my posts concerning David Handschuh? He was the photographer who took the following photo and who reported neither seeing nor hearing a plane:

1175impact.jpg


I support all, repeat, "all" statements with evidence or with information, unless they are off topic and/or readily understood.

If, for instance, you're referring to the falsity of the FAA, that is well known. Even the 9/11 Commission acknowledges that much; and, the destruction by the FAA of tapes was readily admitted, even at the time.

I am not willing to go headlong into an FAA discussion in this thread; but, if someone wants to start a thread on it, we can go there.

By the way, are you satisfied with the level of proof of the claims about "radar" that other posters have made? If so, it might be that you suffer from use of a double standard.
 
Get help. You obviously have a severe mental illness. Surely there are treatments that can lessen the symptoms.
 
If, for instance, you're referring to the falsity of the FAA, that is well known. Even the 9/11 Commission acknowledges that much; and, the destruction by the FAA of tapes was readily admitted, even at the time.

I am not willing to go headlong into an FAA discussion in this thread; but, if someone wants to start a thread on it, we can go there.
.

When, specifically did the "9/11 Commission" claim that the FAA fabricated data?

Since the thread is "planes or no planes", the fact that the FAA documents the planes in great detail is certainly relevant.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom