• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your query is rhetorical. If there is something you want to say, please come right out and say it, including the assumptions upon which you and you alone rely.

thank you


Even if the crash happened at midnight on a moonless night with no eyewitnesses or images we would know to certainty the identity of the plane, it's route and who hijacked it.

The FAA and NORAD knew most of that even before flight 175 hit the South tower.
 
Guess much? You guess wrong again.

911 calls made in NYC go to NYC's call center.

Do you have a source for a large collection of NYC 911 transcripts on 9/11? If so, don't you think those would be useful for posters to consider?

I don't think they're likely to be any different than the PAPD ones are.

Here, for instance, is one of Chris Hanley who says, you guessed it, explosion:

Chris Hanley, NYPD, FDNY - 8:57:02[1]
[1]

Speaker Transcript
NYPD Dispatcher 1886
Police operator 1886, what is your emergency?

Chris Hanley
I'm on the 106th floor of the World Trade Center. We just had an explosion on the like 105th floor.
See:
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/9/11_Dispatcher_transcript

If your claim is you can find support for PLANE SPOTTING among the calls made by actual witnesses at the actual time, unaffected by teevee, you are, barking up the wrong tree, which is a reasonable alternative to the tiresome images of horses being abused that posters around here are fond of posting. :D

th_1-46.jpg


Hey posters, in those instances where you might be inclined to post up images of horses being harmed, would you consider using an alternative metaphor, like the 'barking up the wrong tree' one, for instance. That one might do just as well and it would entail us visualizing animals in a somewhat less abusive context.

thanks
 
Your query is rhetorical. If there is something you want to say, please come right out and say it, including the assumptions upon which you and you alone rely.

thank you

No i want an answer, Why did you upload the 'Passing a Controlled Demo "Expert" in traffic' video?
 
Lurkers,

Here we are, another page. Would lurkers who saw or heard some aspect of what happened on 9/11 please post up their experience.

On page 12, quite a bit of factual information was posted that casts doubt on the "plane spotting' claim AND, equally important, one poster, Triforcharity, posted up an individual account of seeing and hearing a plane.

All such information is helpful.

On page 12, not much was said about the ALL 43 videos. We still have a lot of information to consider in that important compilation source of audio/visual data.

all the best
 
Lurkers,

Here we are, another page. Would lurkers who saw or heard some aspect of what happened on 9/11 please post up their experience.

On page 12, quite a bit of factual information was posted that casts doubt on the "plane spotting' claim AND, equally important, one poster, Triforcharity, posted up an individual account of seeing and hearing a plane.

All such information is helpful.

On page 12, not much was said about the ALL 43 videos. We still have a lot of information to consider in that important compilation source of audio/visual data.

all the best


Even if the crash happened at midnight on a moonless night with no eyewitnesses or images we would know to certainty the identity of the plane, it's route and who hijacked it.

The FAA and NORAD knew most of that even before flight 175 hit the South tower.
 
Even if the crash happened at midnight on a moonless night with no eyewitnesses or images we would know to certainty the identity of the plane, it's route and who hijacked it.

The FAA and NORAD knew most of that even before flight 175 hit the South tower.
I'm not so sure that's true. The FAA (after that NORAD) had to do a lot of sorting out later to put it all together. AA and United were most likely the first to know it was their planes (not that it really matters).
 
Last edited:
Lurkers,

Here we are, another page. Would lurkers who saw or heard some aspect of what happened on 9/11 please post up their experience.

"I saw both planes hit. I would commute from NJ. Sometimes I'd take the PATH train from Hoboken, on nice days I'd take the ferry. 9/11 was a beautiful morning, and I took the ferry. I got off the ferry at the World financial center and began walking to my office on 45 Broadway. To do this, you have to walk DIRECTLY toward WTC1 As I was walking I heard a jets roar. I looked up. Now [feel free to delete this if it will make CT’ers take it out of context] I expected it to me some sort of military plane since every now and then military jets do fly down the Hudson river. IT WAS NOT. I saw a huge jetliner fly over me and SLAM IN TO THE TOWER! I had a PERFECT vantage point."
 
Last edited:
jammonius said:
I will most likely accept it as evidence of a plane on 9-11.

But will you accept that said plane crashed into WTC2, killing numerous people instantly?
 
"I saw both planes hit. I would commute from NJ. Sometimes I'd take the PATH train from Hoboken, on nice days I'd take the ferry. 9/11 was a beautiful morning, and I took the ferry. I got off the ferry at the World financial center and began walking to my office on 45 Broadway. To do this, you have to walk DIRECTLY toward WTC1 As I was walking I heard a jets roar. I looked up. Now [feel free to delete this if it will make CT’ers take it out of context] I expected it to me some sort of military plane since every now and then military jets do fly down the Hudson river. IT WAS NOT. I saw a huge jetliner fly over me and SLAM IN TO THE TOWER! I had a PERFECT vantage point."
jujigatami saw both planes! oops

Its now 32 PLANE, 1 NO PLANE

That was from a thread here, jujigatami makes another it was a plane, and he was an eyewitness.

I was at the WTC on 9/11. ...
I saw both planes hit. I would commute ...

Why do no-plane 911 truth special edition cult members make up insane lies?


Why do no-plane liars post photo proof of Flight 175's impact with a photo take exactly at the time Flight 175 was hitting the WTC and verified by eyewitnesses and RADAR?
1175impact.jpg

Exactly the damage and jet fuel fireball a 767 would do to the WTC with an impact at 590 mph. Proof itself it was an aircraft impact. The aircraft parts are a big giveaway. Who posted this debunking of 911 truth insane claims of no-plane?
 
Last edited:
For the fourth (fifth actually, counting Cyclonic's video post) time:

If there was no plane, what killed all of Stanley Praimnath's coworkers?

Yours is a poorly worded, rhetorical query that makes no sense. If there's a question you'd like to ask, figure out a way to ask it so that it doesn't mislead, and I will respond.

Stanley Praimnath is a NO PLANE witness based on his account of standing in front of a Boeing 767 and being saved from a crash by his desk as he watched the wing pass by him, or howsoever he worded his obviously made up story.

That he survived is the answer. That there was no Boeing 767 involved is the question.
 
I'm not so sure that's true. The FAA (after that NORAD) had to do a lot of sorting out later to put it all together. AA and United were most likely the first to know it was their planes (not that it really matters).

Congratulations on having some demonstrated capacity for objectivity in the review of 9/11 information and data.

This part is well done: "I'm not so sure that's true. The FAA (after that NORAD) had to do a lot of sorting out later to put it all together."

To that you can add that they falsified data, destroyed data and lied about what happened and then you'll be making good progress.
 
No-plane hogwash; warning, no logic, no evidence, no clue after 8 years of wasted fantasy.
Congratulations on having some demonstrated capacity for objectivity in the review of 9/11 information and data.

This part is well done: "I'm not so sure that's true. The FAA (after that NORAD) had to do a lot of sorting out later to put it all together."

To that you can add that they falsified data, destroyed data and lied about what happened and then you'll be making good progress.
It debunks your no-plane insane claims!

The FAA was able to use RADAR data to identify Flight 175 impacted the WTC. They record the RADAR data and can use the data from multiple RADAR sites to see exactly where Flight 175 was and you posted proof with this photo taken exactly when Flight 175 arrived at the WTC based on RADAR data!

lol, you debunk your own insane claims.
1175impact.jpg


You are a liar, the FAA did not make up data; present the evidence; which you can't! No one made up the data, you are telling delusional lies. Like your delusions of jet engines being Plymouth wheel-covers you can't make a rational conclusion on anything related to 911.
 
Last edited:
Um, yes. About those lurkers you keep referring to, I'm not sure there are any on this board who agree with you. Perhaps you'd like to appeal to them in my thread, just to see if you can coax any of them out?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174815

I think the debunkers are preaching to the choir here jammonius. Maybe you could prove me wrong here, because you haven't anywhere else.

Fair enough. I posted in that thread, as I think your suggestion is a good one.

Let's hope some meaningful responses materialize.
 
Congratulations on having some demonstrated capacity for objectivity in the review of 9/11 information and data.

This part is well done: "I'm not so sure that's true. The FAA (after that NORAD) had to do a lot of sorting out later to put it all together."

To that you can add that they falsified data, destroyed data and lied about what happened and then you'll be making good progress.
Thank you!

We've been this way all along. It's funny you haven't noticed. You should give it a try sometime.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom