9 posts and not a single
Chasing Amy quote?
Banky: Archie, alright! Archie and the Riverdale gang were a pure and fun-lovin' bunch. You can't find dysfunction in those comics, because they were just flat out wholesome.
Hooper: Archie and Jughead were lovers.
Banky: Shut the **** up.
Hooper: It's true. Archie was the b*tch and Jughead was the butch - that's why Jughead wears that crown-looking hat all the time: he the king of queen Archie's world.
Banky: Man, I feel a hate-crime coming on
Holden: He's got a point. Archie never did settle on Betty or Veronica.
Banky: Because he wanted them both at the same time, you ********! He never chose one because he was trying to get both of them into a three-way!
Hooper: (pulls out a dollar and hands it to Banky) Here. I want you to go down to the corner store and buy yourself a clue. Go on.
Banky: Eat it. Urkel.
Hooper: I told you to watch it with that Urkel ****. Face it, girl - Archie's a sister.
Edited by LashL:
Removed moderated content