• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Racism in Australia

So if you hadn't/haven't made up your mind, tell me which parts "soudns (sic) correct"?

it bases on the premise that the UN report was true.
but it seem it is not accepted atleast by lionking.
 
it bases on the premise that the UN report was true.
but it seem it is not accepted atleast by lionking.

So which bits sound true? Which bits of the UN report did you think were accurate?
 
I have read that report before (it was presented complete in the more responsible papers at the time it was written), and have just re-read it now.

Perhaps I'm missing something, DC, but what in that report was getting your back up? It seems very fair, pretty much a tame form report really, like being beaten with a feather. Although he did slightly miss the mark in one case, but not by much.

Would you like to discuss any particular issue?
 
I have read that report before (it was presented complete in the more responsible papers at the time it was written), and have just re-read it now.

Perhaps I'm missing something, DC, but what in that report was getting your back up? It seems very fair, pretty much a tame form report really, like being beaten with a feather. Although he did slightly miss the mark in one case, but not by much.

Would you like to discuss any particular issue?

oh dear. I just had the impression that the UN report is partially backing the claims of ANTAR.
but i was told UN reports are crap. and ANTAR is crap.
without gifing specifics, but now i am asked for specific things......
 
oh dear. I just had the impression that the UN report is partially backing the claims of ANTAR.
but i was told UN reports are crap. and ANTAR is crap.
without gifing specifics, but now i am asked for specific things......

Yep, we are and have been asking for specific things. You must have an opinion about it if you have read it and the ANTAR piece.
So, which bits do you find interesting and accurate?
 
Yep, we are and have been asking for specific things. You must have an opinion about it if you have read it and the ANTAR piece.
So, which bits do you find interesting and accurate?

didnt read much of ANTAR, i wonder how accurate they are. i keep hearing they are not, but dont see specifics.

the UN report sounds very interesting, but how could i know what part is accurate?
 
Good. As I said earlier, you have no idea and are tagging onto the OPs efforts to antagonise.

See ya.:)
 
Surfers Paradise, Queensland.

I can't let that stand. Surfers would have to have close to the most diverse mix of people (tourists included) in Australia. Any evidence of this claim, apart from anecdotes, which I'm sure I could counter.
 
So are there any Australians out there that are prepared to offer an opinion on why they agree or disagree with the facts stated in the ANTAR website and also prepared to back that up with their own facts rather than just seeing this as a thread to "Antagonise" Australians and offering that as some sort of excuse??
 
So are there any Australians out there that are prepared to offer an opinion on why they agree or disagree with the facts stated in the ANTAR website and also prepared to back that up with their own facts rather than just seeing this as a thread to "Antagonise" Australians and offering that as some sort of excuse??

neither you nor ANTAR have shown the claims to be facts.
 
So are there any Australians out there that are prepared to offer an opinion on why they agree or disagree with the facts stated in the ANTAR website and also prepared to back that up with their own facts rather than just seeing this as a thread to "Antagonise" Australians and offering that as some sort of excuse??


Excuse for what, gerg? Not answering to your satisfaction?

Here's mine:

I don't feel like it.

Deal.
 
neither you nor ANTAR have shown the claims to be facts.
I'm not doing the claiming though DC..don't fall in to the trap of putting this on me like the others. I've posted a link that was shown to me and on that website it states "Fact". And regardless of whether those stated "facts" have been shown to be true or not I haven't received any facts from anyone on this thread to put what's stated in that website into disrepute.
 
Let's just start with one of these "facts" okay. I think this is about the 4th or 5th time you've been asked.
If you want some opinions, show us what you would like to discuss, show us some evidence and then we can talk. If not. perhaps you should do a little more research yourself rather than simply produce some inflammatory information from the website of activists. Hmmm.:):rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom